ADVERTISEMENT

The Nixonian ghosts keep appearing . . .

He’s the president of the freaking United States, not a child. Read what you wrote again: you talk about him like he’s 5. Don’t get involved with shady crap if you don’t want it discovered.

Honestly, what is wrong with you? You’re basically admitting that there’s crimes to be discovered, but you’re pissed because they’re being investigated? How do you think investigations work? If they discover a murder in a car theft investigation, they don’t ignore the damn murder.

Ahhhh..... that is it isn’t it? He isn’t a CAREER politician..... who else builds their life to hide their HUMAN actions? Doesn’t matter ... it is about Russia..... is their collusion with Russia

Is that what he is being investigated for now? You guys suck at this....
You need to stop with the obsessive party loyalty. Mueller is a Republican and a veteran and a respected law enforcement official. Trump is a public buffoon who has been involved with shady crap for decades, but he is the one you trust? Why?

Ahhhh..... that is it isn’t it? He isn’t a CAREER politician..... who else builds their life to hide their HUMAN actions? Doesn’t matter ... it is about Russia..... is their collusion with Russia

@RBB89 @zeke4ahs @Stuffshot @sglowrider

The only damn collision here is between Russia and Hillary! That little weasal Jeff sessions won't do his job and I blame Trump for not firing him already

@RBB89 @zeke4ahs @Stuffshot @sglowrider

The only damn collision here is between Russia and Hillary! That little weasal Jeff sessions won't do his job and I blame Trump for not firing him already

40_12_itt_big_01.jpg

In real life it only means something in relation to conspiracies Trump and Cohen committed. Everything else is still protected.

This goes back to the neo-cons, who when W took office were saying things like "we're an empire now, we create the reality we want".

Republicans now think that reality is only that which they're willing to acknowledge, and everything else - from climate change to the effects of fracking on water reservoirs, to the effects of tax cuts, to non-majority election results - is all about them creating a reality that serves them.

Lincoln used to say that the God of the Bible is a God of history and a God of judgment. We're very far afield from Lincoln, and being led further away by his political descendants. If Lincoln is right, well, then we've got a whole lot of history and judgment to face up to . . . #Sad.

Good thing the Democrats are still here to clean up the GOP's messes . . . just like in 1932, 1976 and 2008 . . . hopefully it's not too late to clean up the mess the current, um, resident of the White House is making with the, um, lame duck Speaker.

This goes back to the neo-cons, who when W took office were saying things like "we're an empire now, we create the reality we want".

Republicans now think that reality is only that which they're willing to acknowledge, and everything else - from climate change to the effects of fracking on water reservoirs, to the effects of tax cuts, to non-majority election results - is all about them creating a reality that serves them.

Lincoln used to say that the God of the Bible is a God of history and a God of judgment. We're very far afield from Lincoln, and being led further away by his political descendants. If Lincoln is right, well, then we've got a whole lot of history and judgment to face up to . . . #Sad.

Good thing the Democrats are still here to clean up the GOP's messes . . . just like in 1932, 1976 and 2008 . . . hopefully it's not too late to clean up the mess the current, um, resident of the White House is making with the, um, lame duck Speaker.

Yes, we're quite a ways away from Lincoln.

But, the thing that I keep wondering is...why does Trump keep appointing people who collude against him? He's very bad at hiring. If they aren't colluding against him, they are fired "moving on to explore other opportunities" or being investigated for corruption "excuse me, that is a personal expense, not a work expense!"

Your new question is the new deflection.

Why is Trump's lawyer taking the fifth amendment?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michael-cohen-stormy-daniels-lawsuit-violates-my-5th-amendment-rights

What dies he and Trump have to hide?
I’ll never forget that time at work where I was being investigated by HR for not cleaning up the exploded burrito remains in the microwave and then immediately fired everyone in HR and upper management to prove how obviously innocent I was. Good times, good times…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT