ADVERTISEMENT

The Nixonian ghosts keep appearing . . .

Liberals fear being recorded the most. They hide who the are. No one cares that matters ...... see you at the polls
Yea, well, it's because we like having sex and enjoy the freedom to do so.

Eh you stick up the butt, socially and sexually inept conservatives wouldn't understand. You're more concerned with making rules so we end up as disgruntled, repressed and sexually vacant as y'all are.

Yea, well, it's because we like having sex and enjoy the freedom to do so.

Eh you stick up the butt, socially and sexually inept conservatives wouldn't understand. You're more concerned with making rules so we end up as disgruntled, repressed and sexually vacant as y'all are.

Huh?

You guys are so easy... Goat these are your saplings?

The investigation is about some major crimes ranging from colluding with a foreign power to affect an election; to money laundering etc. It's not about liberal or repub problem. It's a criminal issue.

That makes it an American problem.

Ah I see... and as the “investigation”goes on, what else will it be about? Keep searching because in the end it ain’t going to be about the Russians.... frankly that is all that matters.... why? Because all you bastards know you wouldn’t want your laundry aired.... that is what you are missing. Some of you take it up the ——- and wouldn’t like that made public.

All they want is to embarrass him....

Ah I see... and as the “investigation”goes on, what else will it be about? Keep searching because in the end it ain’t going to be about the Russians.... frankly that is all that matters.... why? Because all you bastards know you wouldn’t want your laundry aired.... that is what you are missing. Some of you take it up the ——- and wouldn’t like that made public.

Anything and everything that the evidence supports.

I'm all in for Mueller to keep doing exactly what he's been doing.

Embarrass Trump? Is that even possible?

Anything and everything that the evidence supports.

I'm all in for Mueller to keep doing exactly what he's been doing.

Embarrass Trump? Is that even possible?

It ain’t going to be about Russia.... Goat knows....

Grow a brain but let me help you with this as a starting point:

Timeline of Mueller probe of Trump campaign and Russia
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...be-of-trump-campaign-and-russia-idUSKBN1HH395

Reactions: DrHoops
It's a massive liberal snag job to bring trump down

1335702471620_9697425.png

Reactions: Zizkov
You guys are so tiresome.... burn some trash cans, break some windows, I would be angry as hell if we had a President that was a Russia operative and an investigation waited 2 years to disclose.... can you answer that?

Clearly, you have a problem reading. So let me extract a piece out of the article:

May 17, 2017 - Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the No. 2 Justice Department official, appoints former FBI director Robert Mueller as special counsel to investigate possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

giphy.gif

Are we in 2019 yet? Its not even a year!

Reactions: DrHoops
You might also consider the possibility that the investigation will merely reveal that Trump is already down, down lower than than any true leader could possibly be.

That’s why the Republicans are quitting? Swamp is draining my friend..... get out or be found out

Clearly, you have a problem reading. So let me extract a piece out of the article:

May 17, 2017 - Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the No. 2 Justice Department official, appoints former FBI director Robert Mueller as special counsel to investigate possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

giphy.gif

Are we in 2019 yet? Its not even a year!

Again why wait two years for a President to be outed as a Russian operative while he is still in power? Can’t answer that can you

You have some sexual repression issues it would appear which are centered around power and buttholes...therapy?

Is that what he is being investigated for now? You guys suck at this....
Now now. Never said that.

It's laughable that anyone would think someone from the world of NY real estate development could "clean up" Washington.

It's laughable that anyone would think someone from the world of NY real estate development could "clean up" Washington.

Trump is battling the Washington swamp. It's a dirty dirty game. You have to play the game to beat the game. Trump's draining the swamp day by day. Whole the media shouts and screams, Trump is working.

Reactions: Hoosier_Hack

Deflection...did he collude with Russia or not? Come on simple question

He’s the president of the freaking United States, not a child. Read what you wrote again: you talk about him like he’s 5. Don’t get involved with shady crap if you don’t want it discovered.

Honestly, what is wrong with you? You’re basically admitting that there’s crimes to be discovered, but you’re pissed because they’re being investigated? How do you think investigations work? If they discover a murder in a car theft investigation, they don’t ignore the damn murder.

Reactions: Bill4411

He embarrasses himself publicly every single day. He doesn't need any help doing that.

You guys are so tiresome.... burn some trash cans, break some windows, I would be angry as hell if we had a President that was a Russia operative and an investigation waited 2 years to disclose.... can you answer that?
It hasn't even been a year, but ok.

That’s why the Republicans are quitting? Swamp is draining my friend..... get out or be found out
But all the Trump people being indicted and quitting and forgetting to disclose things and lying and acting guilty as hell and changing stories and spending money on stupid crap...they’re all being framed?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT