ADVERTISEMENT

State of the Hoosiers, August

We were below .500 in conference with X as our primary ball handler in the full year he had with us.
Yep. And many folks got better. 2 years ago PS and RP were key contributors. Last year we were a better team and if X stayed healthy we likely win the Big.

Edit - I should say if X, TJD, and Race were healthy all year we likely win the Big.

Yep. And many folks got better. 2 years ago PS and RP were key contributors. Last year we were a better team and if X stayed healthy we likely win the Big.
Maybe..still not sold on X. I hope I’m wrong but just not a fan of his game.

You are an absolute ****ing asshole. God damn I would love to see you in person.
Why? I’m honest. You seriously going to let words get you mad enough to “meet me”. What are you going to do? Threaten me? Punch me? Lmao

Have you watched them scrimmage this year? A buddy of mine was watching them scrimmage and he said he wasn’t impressed with Ware. Said he thinks Sparks is tougher and a better scorer. Also said MM will be a problem. Enjoy him for the year.
No I have not watched anything, just talked to people and players.

Maybe..still not sold on X. I hope I’m wrong but just not a fan of his game.
Worse case scenario imo X is what he was 2 years ago and that isn’t bad. I think it’s likely he averages 16+ ppg and if some other new arrivals end up being pretty good our team could be pretty good.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Worse case scenario imo X is what he was 2 years ago and that isn’t bad. I think it’s likely he averages 16+ ppg and if some other new arrivals end up being pretty good our team could be pretty good.
X was 9.9 pts and 4.9 asst. with almost 3 To’s a game.
JHS was 13.5 pts and 3.7 ast.
JHs was the better offensive player, X probably the better on the ball defender but makes too many selfish “me” type plays that kills us.

Or maybe I just don’t deal with Douches like you very well.
Anyway go look at the stats. The per 40. It will show you who was better at what. Everything we are saying is true. X is better defensively and both were up and down on the other stats. X was a tad better with assist to turnover.

Anyway go look at the stats. The per 40. It will show you who was better at what. Everything we are saying is true. X is better defensively and both were up and down on the other stats. X was a tad better with assist to turnover.

So if we could have one guy returning this year X or JHS. You would take X?

So if we could have one guy returning this year X or JHS. You would take X?
I could answer that better if we saw more of X last year. They both from what I saw bring different things. We saw how far JHS took us. X is a better defender so I’d say X right now but it’s really close. X is a grown man.

I mean I’d prob take JHS for next year, as he is improving rapidly. Like has been mentioned X is at or very near his ceiling. JHS is going to explode over the next 3 years in development.
X is at his ceiling and he was pretty average. That’s my point. If he has developed better court and situational awareness he will be fine but he made awful decisions in some games that were wtf moments

• Haha
I mean I’d prob take JHS for next year, as he is improving rapidly. Like has been mentioned X is at or very near his ceiling. JHS is going to explode over the next 3 years in development.
One reason I say X is because JHS being one and done helps in development and recruiting(eyeballs wise). Should take that in consideration too. It brought a lot of hype.

One reason I say X is because JHS being one and done helps in development and recruiting(eyeballs wise). Should take that in consideration too. It brought a lot of hype.
JHS proved he can be a game changer. I loved his pace of play and his ability to create his own shot. Something I think we will lack this year.

JHS proved he can be a game changer. I loved his pace of play and his ability to create his own shot. Something I think we will lack this year.
It might be less but we will have more guys who can create. X can, MM can.

X had 17 turnovers in his last 4 games as an IU player.

Is that a record? KU, AZ, Nebraska, and Rutgers.

Have fun with that one dipshits.

breakfastclub-principal.gif

X had 17 turnovers in his last 4 games as an IU player.

Is that a record? KU, AZ, Nebraska, and Rutgers.

Have fun with that one dipshits.

breakfastclub-principal.gif
I will Moron. JHS had 17 TO's in almost the exact 4 game stretch. NC KU Elon Kennasaw. He had 17 TO's in another 4 game stretch later in the season.

Next time when you are cherry picking stats, make sure you don't look like a clown. I know it is hard for you, might as well stop posting.

I will Moron. JHS had 17 TO's in almost the exact 4 game stretch. NC KU Elon Kennasaw. He had 17 TO's in another 4 game stretch later in the season.

Next time when you are cherry picking stats, make sure you don't look like a clown. I know it is hard for you, might as well stop posting.

Los_Angeles_Lakers_flag.gif

Xavier had 34 assists against 10 TOs in the last 4 games of 2021-22 Season before the Dance (including 12/2 against pU). That is a record. Pretty clear who the shit-dip is around here.
Both of you are cherry picking stats. Just proves how big a wild card X is.

Both of you are cherry picking stats. Just proves how big a wild card X is.
Nah, making a point. But clear what (or at least where) you're 'picking' to come up with noxious gems like these:

Woodson is not a college coach
Why does it matter if they are back? We can’t win with them now. Woodson needs to retire and they hire a damn good coach. Somebody that can recruit and build a team not just star chase.
Woodson needs to go! He is awful
Woodson isn’t the answer. This was so predictable when they hired him.
This team from Woodson down has zero leadership. We are looking like we may be the last place team in the BIG in a year we were predicted to win it. Embarrassing program right now

I don’t care what you have to say. You voted for Biden, your intelligence has already been outed
If you want to be accurate and honest it's very obvious he's more intelligent than you are. Doesn't mean shit, but this is not the hill you want to die on.

Maybe stick with basketball, where you may actually know more than he does but as far as overall intelligence, this one is a no contest and you are not the winner. Just being honest ..

• Wow
If you want to be accurate and honest it's very obvious he's more intelligent than you are. Doesn't mean shit, but this is not the hill you want to die on.

Maybe stick with basketball, where you may actually know more than he does but as far as overall intelligence, this one is a no contest and you are not the winner. Just being honest ..
Intelligence vs common sense is a dangerous argument

Why do you politcial weirdos always have to bring this stupid shit into every f**king conversation?
Just pointing out smart people make dumb decisions. I like you on this board TMP and enjoy your dialogue and intelligence on basketball but some of these guys are unbearable if you are. It an absolute fan boy

Now you have expectations for someone you said "is not a college coach"? Maybe just STFU.

Not as if you have a dog in the fight either way.
Cav, could you please ban this bsmitty ass clown? He's literally taking over and wrecking every thread on this board. God damn! I put him on ignore over a year ago, and yet even without being subjected to his dumbassery directly, I still have to scroll through page after page of him derailing every thread with, what I can only imagine, is more trolling, intentionally negative BS. Enough already.

Cav, could you please ban this bsmitty ass clown? He's literally taking over and wrecking every thread on this board. God damn! I put him on ignore over a year ago, and yet even without being subjected to his dumbassery directly, I still have to scroll through page after page of him derailing every thread with, what I can only imagine, is more trolling, intentionally negative BS. Enough already.
I was talking up JHS, yet I’m the one that derailed the thread and trolled? Got it.

There must have been a lot of below average defenders last year for him to average 56% on ATR attempts with almost 50% of them coming off the bounce.
I think what he lacks is the ability to shoot off the dribble with a defender in his face.

Reactions: susyq
I don’t understand why some are having a hard time with this. We all saw what X did 2 years ago. We saw what JHS did last year. If you need a reminder go look at the season stats. Statistically I would argue that X was better 2 years ago than JHS was last year. That is not a knock on JHS. At the end of the year 2 years ago, X looked like one of the best pgs in the Big. 18 year old MJ was not 23 year old MJ. X being better at 23/24 has zero bearing on draft status. X is near his ceiling currently and JHS is near his floor. NBA 100% drafts on where they think you will be, not where you are. See Edey and TJDs draft spots. Both POY candidates. NBA doesn’t give a crap how you play today, but what they think you will be 5 years from now.
BINGO!! We got us a winner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT