ADVERTISEMENT

So....aliens?

I agree which is why I said some seems on target and other crazy stuff. My point is a MIC company, as large as Raytheon, armed with billions turned loose in the Antarctic? Neither you, nor I could even imagine what they are doing. And it's not for the benefit of mankind I can assure you.
But how can you believe anything he says when a lot of it is clearly BS and a plumber/firefighter would not have free reign like he claims if Raytheon is doing top secret stuff. Plus, do you think Raytheon or the federal government would simply sit idle if he was truly disclosing top secret information? What is it you think Hecker said that "seems on target"?

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
But how can you believe anything he says when a lot of it is clearly BS and a plumber/firefighter would not have free reign like he claims if Raytheon is doing top secret stuff. Plus, do you think Raytheon or the federal government would simply sit idle if he was truly disclosing top secret information? What is it you think Hecker said that "seems on target"?
Directed energy systems are real. So is the so called telescope they are working on and devices planted in the ice every kilometer. Look it up. Directed energy systems is down right scary technology.

Directed energy systems are real. So is the so called telescope they are working on and devices planted in the ice every kilometer. Look it up. Directed energy systems is down right scary technology.

I am reminded of Linda Thompson, the crazy ex-lawyer here in Indy who was convinced that the Amtrak repair depot in Beech Grove was actually a FEMA concentration camp. Of course, she also believed in the whole Clinton body count bullshit, too, so maybe you two used to attend the same parties.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodle
Anyone with any semblance of humility and reality in their DNA, knows that we're all here due to something that none of us understand.

Why wouldn't there be aliens from other places in space...maybe even different times?

I just hope that if there are, and if they are advanced enough that they could take us all out, that they're either not paying close enough attention, or don't care, that we're "all" turning in to huge a-holes that hate people that don't think like and/or act like us.

Anyone with any semblance of humility and reality in their DNA, knows that we're all here due to something that none of us understand.

Why wouldn't there be aliens from other places in space...maybe even different times?

I just hope that if there are, and if they are advanced enough that they could take us all out, that they're either not paying close enough attention, or don't care, that we're "all" turning in to huge a-holes that hate people that don't think like and/or act like us.
I think I know which posters would be sucking up to our alien overlords.

Of course directed energy systems are real. They've been around for a long time.

And yes, there is a neutrino telescope down there - again, nothing new. But, that telescope (really a neutrino detector) does not have "devices planted in the ice every kilometer." Instead, it has optical sensors (light sensors, to be precise) distributed in roughly a cubic kilometer of ice. These sensors are not a kilometer apart. Instead, they are distributed in three dimensions over a volume of about one cubic kilometer, and the strings of sensors are 125 meters apart. The sensors on each string embedded in the ice are much closer - 17 meters apart. The sensors are as far down as 2.8 km. Why ice? Because you need either water or the ice for the thing to work.

These "devices" are optical sensors. They can't be used as directed energy weapon, and sure as hell cannot be used for "faster than light communication." In fact, trying to construct a directed energy weapon in conjunction with the neutrino detector would render that detector useless. It would destroy the sensors. And how is that directed energy going to go from solid ice all the way to Christchurch?

Hecker knows just enough to make it sound like he knows what he's talking about. But beyond that he's a clueless plumber.

Reactions: PhyloeBedoe

I don't disagree. I think it is more likely than not that we are not alone in the universe. I am not at all convinced that we have concrete evidence of the existence of others, let alone bodies - especially the latter. Evidence like that would have gotten out, and been admitted to, shortly after it happened.

Of course directed energy systems are real. They've been around for a long time.

And yes, there is a neutrino telescope down there - again, nothing new. But, that telescope (really a neutrino detector) does not have "devices planted in the ice every kilometer." Instead, it has optical sensors (light sensors, to be precise) distributed in roughly a cubic kilometer of ice. These sensors are not a kilometer apart. Instead, they are distributed in three dimensions over a volume of about one cubic kilometer, and the strings of sensors are 125 meters apart. The sensors on each string embedded in the ice are much closer - 17 meters apart. The sensors are as far down as 2.8 km. Why ice? Because you need either water or the ice for the thing to work.

These "devices" are optical sensors. They can't be used as directed energy weapon, and sure as hell cannot be used for "faster than light communication." In fact, trying to construct a directed energy weapon in conjunction with the neutrino detector would render that detector useless. It would destroy the sensors. And how is that directed energy going to go from solid ice all the way to Christchurch?

Hecker knows just enough to make it sound like he knows what he's talking about. But beyond that he's a clueless plumber.
Way to totally destroy a perfectly good conspiracy.

I don't disagree. I think it is more likely than not that we are not alone in the universe. I am not at all convinced that we have concrete evidence of the existence of others, let alone bodies - especially the latter. Evidence like that would have gotten out, and been admitted to, shortly after it happened.
Probably...but what if they're advanced enough that they can control what we see and don't see? The little nuggets here and there, if there are any, could be choreographed to figure out how we respond...

Just spitballing...because again, its possible we just don't understand any of it, and aren't capable of understanding it.

Who can get into places like Area 51?
Janet airlines can get into Area 51. :)

Seriously, I have tracked some of their flights on Flightradar24 and they don't turn on the squawk boxes like most airlines until they're in the air and away from wherever they took off.

• Wow
Reactions: DANC and Ohio Guy
I think I know which posters would be sucking up to our alien overlords.
ME :)

MV5BNzk0NzEzMDUzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYxNTUxOA@@._V1_-e1646993799487.jpg

Reactions: DANC
No.

I'm guessing there are things the US government has kept under wraps that would blow most US citizens' minds. Aren't there documents about the investigation into the assignation of JFK that won't be released until 50 years after Caroline Kennedy's death? The contents of those documents - which everyone knows exists - would probably be up there in terms of things people are dying to see and hear leaks about.

I'm guessing there are things the US government has kept under wraps that would blow most US citizens' minds. Aren't there documents about the investigation into the assignation of JFK that won't be released until 50 years after Caroline Kennedy's death? The contents of those documents - which everyone knows exists - would probably be up there in terms of things people are dying to see and hear leaks about.
I'm sure there are still some records classified with personal information in them. So what?

I looked for a JFK thread but didn't find a good one, so excuse the tangent, but this is from the House Select Committee investigation into Kennedy's Assassination, completed in the '70s :

I'm sure there are still some records classified with personal information in them. So what?
The point being that if any classified documents were going to leak, those would be at the top of ones people would be looking for. The US government has kept them tightly guarded and will likely keep them secret until they're unclassified. The CAN keep a secret.

I refuse to believe with how many galaxies are out there that we are the only beings in existence at this very moment.

I also think its highly probable that we are not the most intelligent beings alive today.
I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if we’re not the most intelligent life form on our own planet. What defines intelligence?

The point being that if any classified documents were going to leak, those would be at the top of ones people would be looking for. The US government has kept them tightly guarded and will likely keep them secret until they're unclassified. The CAN keep a secret.
Ok. Just realize you guys are one, maybe only a half, step away from lizard people and Q stuff. I won’t rain on anyone’s parade anymore, though.

I’ll leave it to the mean ole’ sciency guy, Noodle, and head back to my Nigerian business plan.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodle and DANC
During today's congressional hearing on UFOs, here is an overview of some of the testimony given, all under oath:

• What's being seen is so far advanced, our pilots were confident they wouldn't be able to defend themselves against whatever it is they're seeing.
  • Information about official US government contact / communicating with non-human intelligence is classified.
  • We have both recovered craft and biological non-human bodies in our possession. Specifics are classified and require a SCIF.
  • A list of both cooperative and potentially hostile witnesses working in the UAP recovery programs is being shared with the committee for future hearings.
  • The cooperative witnesses may only be willing to testify in closed hearing with assurances about their NDAs not being triggered and losing their jobs.

I honestly have no idea what to make of all this. It could just be some type of flying vessel that has been developed by another government that has genuinely taken us by surprise. Maybe a country like China has developed technology beyond anything we thought existed and have sent unmanned flights with test animals in them to see how drastically different g-forces and wildly shifting movement impact a living being. Who knows - I'm just totally spitballing here.

It seems like a lot of what's been said publicly is a lot of word salad that could be used to cover up the fact that we have some far superior technology from another government that we're trying to reverse engineer.

That said, I do wonder how the world would react if there ever was irrefutable evidence that we've been visited by aliens and have had contact with them.

Lol out at China. The only thing they can make that is novel are dangerous pandemics.

No way those air force pilots are lying under oath. They saw something that is way beyond our technology. That's a fact. They saw technology that we would have no way of defending ourselves against if needed.

Invented/created distraction. Nothing more.
What's the distraction? This is barley being covered by national media. Social Media is where the discussion is happening. And only in certain pockets. National media and the majority are talking about an orange dipshit and a coked up spoiled rich kid. Those are the distractions.

Any hard core christians here? Sorry to propose a potential existential crisis but what does this mean? Did Jesus die to save an aliens soul too?

Any hard core christians here? Sorry to propose a potential existential crisis but what does this mean? Did Jesus die to save an aliens soul too?
Maybe. Jesus was God revealing himself to us in our form. Maybe he has done that multiple times across the cosmos.

Maybe the Ancient Aliens show was right. Maybe the "aliens" are of a different dimension and are what were angels and demons in the Bible.

And I don't think you have an existential crisis without seeing the proof.

No way those air force pilots are lying under oath. They saw something that is way beyond our technology. That's a fact. They saw technology that we would have no way of defending ourselves against if needed.
They saw something. They could be mistaken about perspective, angles, etc.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
They saw something. They could be mistaken about perspective, angles, etc.
I don’t know. Seeing an object/ship immediately reverse course, at a high speed, is something you don’t see every day. Hard to see how perspective and angles or weather balloons might be playing a role.

I’m going to take a guess here and posit that what has been seen are things we’ve developed and are still testing. The Manhattan Project was kept from the VP - Truman - and this type of project could be similar.

The idea that aliens have traveled here just doesn’t hold water. The distances are too great and the physics just don’t cut it.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
I chalked the whole thing up to false radar images, but it's hard to blame radar for actual visuals.
I don’t know. Seeing an object/ship immediately reverse course, at a high speed, is something you don’t see every day. Hard to see how perspective and angles or weather balloons might be playing a role.

I’m going to take a guess here and posit that what has been seen are things we’ve developed and are still testing. The Manhattan Project was kept from the VP - Truman - and this type of project could be similar.

The idea that aliens have traveled here just doesn’t hold water. The distances are too great and the physics just don’t cut it.

What's the distraction? This is barley being covered by national media. Social Media is where the discussion is happening. And only in certain pockets. National media and the majority are talking about an orange dipshit and a coked up spoiled rich kid. Those are the distractions.
You're being disingenuous. The UFO/alien "cover-up" story is everywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT