ADVERTISEMENT

Only good stuff

I love your gifs. where do you get them and how do you add them to a message? Help a Gen Xer out.

giphy.gif

Haha, just google image search something and "gif". There are various ways and other sites that have good ones (giphy, tenor) if you just want to search those.

To paste them, right click the image and "copy image address". Then insert them into the blank line in the little picture icon (insert image) at the top of the message box.

giphy.gif

Haha, just google image search something and "gif". There are various ways and other sites that have good ones (giphy, tenor) if you just want to search those.

To paste them, right click the image and "copy image address". Then insert them into the blank line in the little picture icon (insert image) at the top of the message box.

It worked!

giphy.gif

Why do black guys look so much more cool doing this?
it’s really not fair!

• Wow
Reactions: larsIU
I don't know if this belongs here but...I'm on a call with a group of about 10 people brainstorming something where, for whatever reason, grown ass people keep using the term "increase penetration" over and over without any sense of innuendo.

I remain on mute.

I'm 12.

I don't know if this belongs here but...I'm on a call with a group of about 10 people brainstorming something where, for whatever reason, grown ass people keep using the term "increase penetration" over and over without any sense of innuendo.

I remain on mute.

I'm 12.
Oh, no. We're penetrating the market now.

God find another word.

I remain on mute.

I'm 12.
You haven't said "that's what she said" even once????