ADVERTISEMENT

Only good stuff

A

anon_6hv78pr714xta

MTIOTF posts occasional feel-good stuff and I enjoy it. Trying to create a thread where people only post good stuff (i.e. don't post political issues that will anger one side or the other). I'm hoping this title is easy to remember, too.

I just saw this and liked it:

There is a you
telling you another story of you.
Listen to her.

Reactions: vesuvius13
MTIOTF posts occasional feel-good stuff and I enjoy it. Trying to create a thread where people only post good stuff (i.e. don't post political issues that will anger one side or the other). I'm hoping this title is easy to remember, too.

There is a you
Listen to her.
Not good stuff but good stuff

There is a you
Listen to her.
Does the Kroger Pharmacist cutting the cost of the Shingles vaccine I got about an hour ago from $200+ to $165 count? Also got my second Covid booster, so I got that going for me, which is good. . . .

Now, if I can just achieve total consciousness on my deathbed . . . .

This one is entertaining. Turns out racing dogs will go for a real rabbit over a fake one, when it shows up

speaking of dogs......

159846357-483786256338794-8094767628004287769-n.jpg

I’ve always been fascinated with the Iditarod and follow it every year, I posted about Libby Riddles at a time or two, the first women to win it. In her book, she writes about the different personalities of dogs in the team. A good lead dog is distinct and amazing. Neat story. Thanks for posting.

Have you seen Togo? Great movie
No. Didn’t even know iit existed. I’ll watch. Thanks.

On one of my visits to NYC I visited Balto’s statue.

i received it once on a side street and nearly crashed going 20. I’d rather be in the (rare) moment than trying to multitask
Twice I've had something similar happen.

Parking lot at BW3's. Parked next to a vehicle wayyyy out in the lot. Things were going fine until the people from the car parked next to us showed up. I said nothing to the girlfriend.

Parking garage in college. Union Station, downtown Indy. Similar scenario as above. Was during Thanksgiving break. Mall was packed. Should have known better. Also, didn't say anything to the gfriend at the time.

Twice I've had something similar happen.

Parking lot at BW3's. Parked next to a vehicle wayyyy out in the lot. Things were going fine until the people from the car parked next to us showed up. I said nothing to the girlfriend.

Parking garage in college. Union Station, downtown Indy. Similar scenario as above. Was during Thanksgiving break. Mall was packed. Should have known better. Also, didn't say anything to the gfriend at the time.

But you were parked, correct? That's a whole different ballgame.