ADVERTISEMENT

Musk/Twitter Document Dump

To me that is the way it should be. If you think Trump is the best candidate, then vote for him but if he doesn't get the nomination then go vote for the candidate that whose policies best represents your beliefs even though Trump's policies might represent them better. There have been lots of times where the candidate I liked didn't get the nomination. I know a lot of people didn't like Lugar but I would have loved for him to have gotten the nomination.
Agree and I have always thought that way. The new (to me anyway) thing that I have to calculate in now, is how polarizing Trump is. Factoring that in makes me want to puke. Those who will vote against our best interest (my opinion obviously) because he made some locker room pussy comment 30 yrs ago, just chaps my ass, but I have to take that into account.

To me that is the way it should be. If you think Trump is the best candidate, then vote for him but if he doesn't get the nomination then go vote for the candidate that whose policies best represents your beliefs even though Trump's policies might represent them better. There have been lots of times where the candidate I liked didn't get the nomination. I know a lot of people didn't like Lugar but I would have loved for him to have gotten the nomination.
I loved Lugar - great man. But I didn't vote for him in his last election because he didn't represent my views anymore. He became part of the swamp, although not a personal swamp - he just became part of the go along to get along crowd.

But he was a great man.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Rolling Stone. lmao
That may be the topper of her hypocrisy, she talks sh*t about everybody and gets her news from The Cover Of The Rolling Stone.

What was that big rape story they had some years ago that was found out to be total lies?

Reactions: DANC
That may be the topper of her hypocrisy, she talks sh*t about everybody and gets her news from The Cover Of The Rolling Stone.

What was that big rape story they had some years ago that was found out to be total lies?
Probably gets her daily news from Stephen Colbert, too.

Probably gets her daily news from Stephen Colbert, too.
Ever notice how she has to mention Trump by name in almost every post and how he actually did what others are accused of? Her hate burns deep. After that UVA rape fiasco from Rolling Stone she gets her news there? Is she 23 lol?

Ever notice how she has to mention Trump by name in almost every post and how he actually did what others are accused of? Her hate burns deep. After that UVA rape fiasco from Rolling Stone she gets her news there? Is she 23 lol?
Lol at you not knowing the guy who is writing the Twitter files is a Rolling Stone reporter. Giggle at idiots

Sooo, he didn’t ask them to take down her boobie pics? Just the political insults?

I’m kewl.

The sex sellers need a market, and it usually keeps the gold-diggers off the pole and the pipe.

Usually.

Sometimes they still have to let Sugar Daddy grab em in the crotch - and sue when the bag of silver isn’t big enough. I get it. Girl has to do what a girl has to do.

Sooo, he didn’t ask them to take down her boobie pics? Just the political insults?

I’m kewl.

The sex sellers need a market, and it usually keeps the gold-diggers off the pole and the pipe.

Usually.

Sometimes they still have to let Sugar Daddy grab em in the crotch - and sue when the bag of silver isn’t big enough. I get it. Girl has to do what a girl has to do.
That Teigen is just a world of misery. I'd rather be on a chain gang than live with her.

They just happened to report it first. I’d be happy to show you another article if you prefer. But you prefer willful ignorance.
They just happened to report the UVA rape scandal first too didn't they? Oh wait they were the only ones to report it weren't they? God you are stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT