ADVERTISEMENT

Musk/Twitter Document Dump

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
He’s going to need body guards. He’s also going to need great attorneys when Biden sends FBI and DOJ after him.

Nobody f’s with the Biden Family.

It’s funny. Predictable media saying bombshell. Predictable media saying nothing new.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
He’s going to need body guards. He’s also going to need great attorneys when Biden sends FBI and DOJ after him.

Nobody f’s with the Biden Family.

I thought the Clintons were the murderers. Now it’s the Bidens too? Lol

Did you see the James Wood interview?
What do you think, Lucy? i don’t really care what that kook does, or Jon Voight or Chachi. Conservatives hate Hollywood, until they drag out the has beens who agree with them.

• Haha
It’s not about what I think Zeke, I asked you a question you refused to answer.
Of course I didn’t watch it. Why does anyone care about a frivolous lawsuit? He will probably have to pay for it like Kari Lake did.

• Haha
If your narrative is that the Twitter leadership was a complete mess, it's a bombshell. If your narrative is that THE BIDENZ R EVIL LOL, it's a wet fart.
Except, most people have to go all-in to one side. Two years ago most of the even-keeled liberals bought into the hush project that was this story. And the cognitive dissonance that’s flown since then has been epic.

Except, most people have to go all-in to one side. Two years ago most of the even-keeled liberals bought into the hush project that was this story. And the cognitive dissonance that’s flown since then has been epic.
I think your first sentence is the foundation of almost all of our discursive dysfunction. Very rarely do people even take a moment to absorb what's actually being reported and think about what it means. Instead, we see a story, and we interpret it in the most partisan fashion possible, and our misunderstanding of the story becomes the actual story in our minds. A story about Russia favoring Trump becomes Trump colluding with Putin. A story about Warnock pushing for funding for a project in Atlanta becomes a story about him funneling money to his employer.

And I don't think our stupidity or partisanship is ultimately to blame, either. I think the media know exactly what they are doing. I think they know we are poised to make these jumps, and I think they give us stories designed to get us to make these jumps, because that's where the clicks and the ad dollars are.

So you're telling me it's BS that an alleged scandal story of the opposite political party head delivered by proven bad actors just two weeks before an election and with zero vetting wasn't the main news topic at the time?

They still haven't proven any connection. The supposed repairman can't even give the serial number of this computer (which all computer repairs have to be documented with the serial number) which means this laptop could be 100% invented.

The first pics released were clearly Russian photoshopping.

And the right thinks 'the media' should have ran this without vetting.

C'mon.

It STILL hasn't been vetted.

So you're telling me it's BS that an alleged scandal story of the opposite political party head delivered by proven bad actors just two weeks before an election and with zero vetting wasn't the main news topic at the time?

They still haven't proven any connection. The supposed repairman can't even give the serial number of this computer (which all computer repairs have to be documented with the serial number) which means this laptop could be 100% invented.

C'mon.

Like I said. Cognitive dissonance.

Seriously man, read the thread. Here’s a good place to start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ty Webb iu and DANC

C'mon.

How’s does it feel to be part of cover up? You want to look up Vijaya Gadde when she worked At Twitter and where she works now.

Last edited:
This is dumb. If all this is true, both sides used it to their advantage. I'm not of the illusion that the left took far more advantage then the right, but I have absolutely no doubt that the right would have used it as much as the left had they been able to.

This would just confirm that both sides are corrupt, which we already knew.

Reactions: larsIU

C'mon.

Wait a minute, are you claiming that it still hasn’t been verified that the laptop in question was actually Hunter Bidens? Seriously?

That was known at the time.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu and DANC
If your narrative is that the Twitter leadership was a complete mess, it's a bombshell. If your narrative is that THE BIDENZ R EVIL LOL, it's a wet fart.
My narrative would be that it is proof that the government is regulating speech by applying pressure to these social media companies to censor speech that is not favorable to the government. That is a violation of the first amendment by proxy and it appears to have happened for both parties, although moreso for one than the other. We all should not be okay with that.

My narrative would be that it is proof that the government is regulating speech by applying pressure to these social media companies to censor speech that is not favorable to the government. That is a violation of the first amendment by proxy and it appears to have happened for both parties, although moreso for one than the other. We all should not be okay with that.
Political campaigns and party conferences are not organs of the state.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
LOL.

Nearly four of five Americans who’ve been following the Hunter Biden laptop scandal believe that “truthful” coverage would have changed the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, according to a new poll.

So 79% of people who are invested in this shit believe this shit. Shocking.
Following something is not the same as invested in something.

I’d wager a lot of people were like me, who weren’t going to vote for Trump either way but followed the story nontheless.

C'mon.

Are you high?

You may be the only person in the world spouting this lie.

You are describing a conspiracy between a tech platform and government agencies to deny Constitutional guarantees of free speech to citizens.

This is treason.
Punishable by death.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT