ADVERTISEMENT

Mar-a-Lago is Under Siege

So are you a woman as well? I will practice "civil hygiene" around Zeke as I was raised properly. If you on the other hand are not a woman you my friend can EAD, how about that for "substitute outhouse"? lol

Have a great day and again if you are a woman I apologize.
We have a resident outside sh*tter on the board anyway.

297324007_593114975586678_2320171699470322450_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: stollcpa
My belief is Trump did not think he would need to leave the Whitehouse until after Jan 6. and in his haste, he had no time to properly pack so he threw everything in a bunch of boxes. I imagine playing golf was what consumed Trump once he returned to Mar A lago and never sorted through the boxes as he may have originally planned but no one is ever going to tell Trump what he should and not do-ask Mary and Fred.

I doubt there was nothing nefarious about why these classified materials are with him but he thinks he is perfect and if he wants to keep classified materials in a closet then that's perfectly fine. The only way someone like Trump can happily function is in an autocracy-he does not work well with others.
I think that is probably a pretty accurate account.

I doubt there was nothing nefarious about why these classified materials are with him but he thinks he is perfect and if he wants to keep classified materials in a closet then that's perfectly fine. The only way someone like Trump can happily function is in an autocracy-he does not work well with others.

A drunk driver who has no intention of hurting anyone is no less dangerous.

Reactions: Bowlmania
On a message board everyone is the same regardless of race or gender to me.
Honestly I wish I didn't know anyone's race or gender on here. I'm assuming Zeke is older than 60 by her screen name and picture (the 1976 team) so I'm inclined to be a bit easier. She certainly didn't ask for it, just me I guess. Now if she were to take it to an higher insult level then we have a different story.

That being said I'm amazed at some of the times people post on this forum it is borderline addiction.

Honestly I wish I didn't know anyone's race or gender on here. I'm assuming Zeke is older than 60 by her screen name and picture (the 1976 team) so I'm inclined to be a bit easier. She certainly didn't ask for it, just me I guess. Now if she were to take it to an higher insult level then we have a different story.

That being said I'm amazed at some of the times people post on this forum it is borderline addiction.
Sorry disagree, she asks for it and then complains when people respond. If she were 90 maybe some sympathy but none from me now. I don't get why the libs feel the need to ''stick up for her'' ? Obviously her gender effects some of what she posts but It makes no difference to me. If we are talking about working somewhere and getting pd less or things like that sure. It's a message board! People seem to forget that sometimes.As for she certainly didnt ask for it? She does every time she posts crap in my opinion. She brings out a response and that is on her. Why should she be treated any differently than a male posting the same basic views? Her TDS is way over the top.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Yep Zeke is a keeper, as long as she applies the lotion she doesn’t get the hose.

The FBI and Homeland Security have concerns

And now, because they are seen as a political tool, nobody listens.

They cant unring that bell. These days, our leaders tell us to engage in street confrontations and make their political opponents know they are not welcome in public places. “The Waters Rule” has had unintended consequences, and been adopted even by The Deplorables. Mobs aren't polite. They act at the lowest individual level.

Street violence is the norm now.

Defund the police.

And now, because they are seen as a political tool, nobody listens.

They cant unring that bell. These days, our leaders tell us to engage in street confrontations and make their political opponents know they are not welcome in public places. “The Waters Rule” has had unintended consequences, and been adopted even by The Deplorables. Mobs aren't polite. They act at the lowest individual level.

Street violence is the norm now.

Defund the police.
They aren't seen as a political tool. They are unjustifiably called a political tool by a bunch of political hacks to score points with the rubes. There's a difference.

I thought the FBI was the “ Top Gun “ of law enforcement. Now Republicans want to defund and dismantle the bureau.

Reactions: Bill4411
Interesting article....
It's an opinion from Johnathan Turley (clearly marked), not a fact based article. While that is fine and he's welcome to provide input, he's basically a scholar and not really a person who has actual practice serving as a Federal Prosecutor. So the reality is that many folks who have investigated and charged these types of cases have weighed in, and there are a number of areas where they see things differently...

Now here are some equally interesting observations from two people who were members of the Trump Admin and have personal experience in observing the somewhat shabby manner that Trump was known for dealing with classified materials. Stephanie Grisham's thoughts are especially sobering, because she was Press Sec as well as Chief of Staff for Melania and actually resigned on Jan 6.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucy01
Ha , man that is the craziest thing you have ever posted I'm sure I'm one you are referring to I dont give a f*** whether she is a she or a he or pretending..............Are we supposed to treat ''her'' different that anyone else? why should we? Bulk obviously has a thing for her if she is a her so maybe they should go out on a date ? Nothing is better than seeing pussy men @Bulk VanderHuge constantly standing up for someone that appears to be a her although we have no idea currently what a she /her actually is anyway . I just find it curious how the liberal ''men'' and i use the term men very loosely feelthe need to sand up for ''her'' if she is indeed a her Bulk is obviously infatuated with Zeke somehow, I have visions of handcuffs leather and whips involved in that. Liberals as a group are the dumbest people on the face of the earth
Great post. Lol

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
Apparently the FBI took all 3 of Trump's passports! Was that part of the search warrant?

It's hard to imagine that everything was moved just by accident and he was just in a hurry.

There are confidential documents related to Macron from France, who Trump didn't get along with. It's hard to imagine that DJT wasn't thinking about having some dirt on a guy he just didn't like at all and who had been snarky towards him.

He thinks like a 3rd grader

It's hard to imagine that everything was moved just by accident and he was just in a hurry.

There are confidential documents related to Macron from France, who Trump didn't get along with. It's hard to imagine that DJT wasn't thinking about having some dirt on a guy he just didn't like at all and who had been snarky towards him.

He thinks like a 3rd grader
Yes. It's hard to imagine he keeps his three passports in the same cardboard boxes in a basement closet as dozens of boxes of other documents he has no intention of reading. Maybe he kept his passports in the safe.

Why would he have more than one passport?
I already looked it up.

The government apparently allows more than one valid passport (if you apply) if your first passport shows some visits to countries that would bar you from entering other countries later because they object to the earlier countries, For example, if you visited Israel first, other countries might not let you in later if that showed up in your passport.

I already looked it up.

The government apparently allows more than one valid passport (if you apply) if your first passport shows some visits to countries that would bar you from entering other countries later because they object to the earlier countries, For example, if you visited Israel first, other countries might not let you in later if that showed up in your passport.
Wasn't it a big deal when Saudi's just recently let Biden fly in directly from Israel?

Report I saw was that one was old/expired, the other was his regular one, and the third is a special diplomatic one since he's an exPres and all.
I already looked it up.

Makes sense.

Reactions: cosmickid
Why would he have more than one passport?
I know many with three. I have two. If you do a lot of international travel you need them because if visa timelines. There’s also the issue of a few Muslim countries that still won’t allow entry if you have an Israeli entry stamp/visa in your passport.

I wouldn’t think a President actually needs any passports, but he’s an ex-President.

This whole episode gets more ridiculous daily.

Political theater.
I agree with you this time.

Trump supporters probably wish Trump had gotten his legal shit together when the raid first began. Eric said he was the point man when the raid began and notified Donald, so Donald had time to organize his legal strategy before that first Trump statement the day of the raid. But every day, it seems like Donald is offering yet another legal reason against the raid.

Do you think Trump supporters think Trump has used topnotch legal talent in his election claims and the NY tax case? Lin Wood, Sydney Powell and Giuliani actually got sanctioned, and now one of his lawyers signed a letter in June saying all the classified material at Mar-a-Lago had been surrendered to the govt, which proved not to be the case. The Trump legal team just doesn't seem to be hitting on all cylinders.

Schrodinger's Treason, some strange phenomenon,

When all at the same time...

you didn't take anything and it's a witch hunt,
you accidentally took some things,
you intentionally declassified and then accidentally or maybe on purpose took some things that were yours anyway,
you accidentally or maybe took some things that were yours anyway, but then declassified them,

but they were all along things that were just planted by the FBI

The more I read about Biden and his secret police third world goon squads it is amazing they almost make Obama look conservative. But the good thing is everyone I know including independents are so disgusted with Biden and his goons they will crawl over broken glass to vote this November. The TDS crew will cheer the third world raid but in the end revenge comes in November(coming fast) we will be voting in record numbers. And when we win remember it will be the most secure election in history! Oh the hero of the left Liz goes down tonight and by a lot.

The more I read about Biden and his secret police third world goon squads it is amazing they almost make Obama look conservative. But the good thing is everyone I know including independents are so disgusted with Biden and his goons they will crawl over broken glass to vote this November. The TDS crew will cheer the third world raid but in the end revenge comes in November(coming fast) we will be voting in record numbers. And when we win remember it will be the most secure election in history! Oh the hero of the left Liz goes down tonight and by a lot.
Do you write for a sitcom, because this is top-notch hilarious shit?
Keep up the good work.

Everyone e you know…. Lol. Trumpsters were already motivated to vote. This will make no difference. My guess is independents are tired of the Trump corruption. There’s quite a few women pretty motivated to vote too. We’ll see how it goes. You may be surprised.

The economic collapse we were talking about a few months ago seems to be fading. The Dow went back over 34,000 today, so the economy may not be such a strong argument to bring back the Republicans.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Wow color me stunned independents dont like Bidens third world thug tactics.

Update: Polling developing for later this week shows Independents breaking (as we expected) in alignment with Republicans on the Mar-a-Lago Records Raid thus supporting Mr.
@marceelias
thesis of a "potential blockbuster in American politics." Except in the opposite direction...

The economic collapse we were talking about a few months ago seems to be fading. The Dow went back over 34,000 today, so the economy may not be such a strong argument to bring back the Republicans.
The dems are going to lose big in november period

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT