ADVERTISEMENT

I'm choosing to believe this

So your position is that RFK Jr didn't say this during a divorce proceeding and the Post is making it up?
I just love how people totally make stuff up and attribute it to others. I in no, way shape or form said that, now did I? I questioned the Post as a legitimate source, but not necessarily in this story. I haven’t even read the story.

I just love how people totally make stuff up and attribute it to others. I in no, way shape or form said that, now did I? I questioned the Post as a legitimate source, but not necessarily in this story. I haven’t even read the story.
That's the inference I drew, but with the additional information you provided, I see that I shouldn't have bothered with it.

Reactions: jet812

Since I'm convinced it's true, how many worms have gotten to other politicians.

This explains so much.
I deposed my neuroradiologist friend this morning about brain worms. He said they are a real thing and are quite prevalent in certain parts of the world. These parasites can enter the body through food or directly through the blood stream with insect bites or wounds. A healthy immune system will destroy many but those who are on immunosuppressives are at higher risk. Some parasites die without noticeable effects, others can be quite debilitating. Some will end up in a cluster and are often mistaken for a tumor. Once they are diagnosed the treatment will be medication that kills them.

He volunteered that in the places where the risk of parasites is high, he won’t eat anything that isn’t cooked.

I deposed my neuroradiologist friend this morning about brain worms. He said they are a real thing and are quite prevalent in certain parts of the world. These parasites can enter the body through food or directly through the blood stream with insect bites or wounds. A healthy immune system will destroy many but those who are on immunosuppressives are at higher risk. Some parasites die without noticeable effects, others can be quite debilitating. Some will end up in a cluster and are often mistaken for a tumor. Once they are diagnosed the treatment will be medication that kills them.

He volunteered that in the places where the risk of parasites is high, he won’t eat anything that isn’t cooked.
Next zombie movie cause.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Next zombie movie cause.
are you talking natural zombies?

gettyimages-1207589215-a67905c6-a71f-4ecc-bc31-86149035d824.jpg

or supernatural?

1000_F_610225929_OjYx1oW6liJEa796J4kKjHFmgStYXjh6.webp

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT