ADVERTISEMENT

Ibi Watson.....sounds like our 1st commit

Do you know who you are talking to? Spa personally Talks to IU recruits and knows details about them that they don't tell their own families
The kid was actually quoted as saying he was waiting on a Michigan offer. Try doing a little homework next time. You won't look so foolish.

Last edited:
Oladipo wasn't lightly recruited...quit buying into the hype and look at his offer list, ACC Bug East Sec schools were after him

But don't let facts get in the way of a good lecture
Please. He wasn't heavily recruited. You're delusional. He had some good schools recruiting him, no doubt. But no way would he be considered heavily recruited. You must have a totally different idea of what being heavily recruited is that I do. The fact is that he wasn't rated very high, and he wasn't heavily recruited. He developed at a tremendous level under Crean, and he became a fantastic player. Deal with that.

Please. He wasn't heavily recruited. You're delusional. He had some good schools recruiting him, no doubt. But no way would he be considered heavily recruited. You must have a totally different idea of what being heavily recruited is that I do. The fact is that he wasn't rated very high, and he wasn't heavily recruited. He developed at a tremendous level under Crean, and he became a fantastic player. Deal with that.
Please. Can you show me where I said he was heavily recruited? You just went on a rant about how wrong I was about something I didn't say.....interesting

Last edited:

yeah! he developed Dipo! Woo hoo! Wish he'd now develop a defense and the ability to make the tourney more than half the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT