ADVERTISEMENT

Ibi Watson.....sounds like our 1st commit

we may win out over
offers from Dayton, Massachusetts, Western Kentucky -could have a shot
I hope that hyper-Crean will WAIT and see what several other 4/5 str wings are going to do. He won't, and will take the commitment from a no star. CTC just can't help it.

I hope that hyper-Crean will WAIT and see what several other 4/5 str wings are going to do. He won't, and will take the commitment from a no star. CTC just can't help it.
Maybe you should look at his highlights before assuming he sucks. Oh wait, the coach you hate likes him so he must suck. I guess you though Oladipo was going to suck since he was lightly recruited and Crean wanted him.

This kid loves it when college coaches fawn over him and tell him
how great he is. I would prefer that Crean pull the offer from this
kid.

Reactions: TheLaffy
This kid loves it when college coaches fawn over him and tell him
how great he is. I would prefer that Crean pull the offer from this
kid.
Just like he should have pulled Oladipo's offer? From his highlight tape you would be pulling an offer from a kid with great shooting ability from deep.

Maybe you should look at his highlights before assuming he sucks. Oh wait, the coach you hate likes him so he must suck. I guess you though Oladipo was going to suck since he was lightly recruited and Crean wanted him.

Crean recruited lots of players that sucked.

Just like he should have pulled Oladipo's offer? From his highlight tape you would be pulling an offer from a kid with great shooting ability from deep.
Oladipo wasn't lightly recruited...quit buying into the hype and look at his offer list, ACC Bug East Sec schools were after him

But don't let facts get in the way of a good lecture

He will have to change his shot. he won't get away with bringing the ball down like that in college

You are assuming, incorrectly, that I "hate" Crean. Crean frustrates with his recruiting strategy of throwing an offer at so many kids. I think that it demeans the value and status of an IU offer. You are assuming, that I think Ibi "sucks". Wrong again. I think that Ibi is a good player, but that IU has several wing options that are much better prospects. Not sure of Ibi's handling and with his low release, he will eat/rush a lot of shots in the B1G. How did reworking his shot work out for SRob?

Ibi is a lot closer to Nick Williams in ability than he is to VO. VO had a lot of interest from the BCS conferences, Ibi does not. In year SEVEN, IU should have better choices in players than throwing an offer out to "every" player that Crean watches. That is why is wrote that Hyper-Crean just can't help it.

More than likely we'll have at least 5 ships to fill....possibly 6. I assume there's a reason Florida and Michigan have ramped up their efforts according to ITH....my guess is he'll jump up the rankings (while being the same player) after the summer evaluations.

Reactions: ORG
This is just a different day and age. If you recruit nothing but 3 and 4 year players, you become a mid major. We want that??

Really? We are going to be a top 5 team in the nation and you say we are a mid major. Creans recruiting is working out just fine. I trust coach.

Really? We are going to be a top 5 team in the nation and you say we are a mid major. Creans recruiting is working out just fine. I trust coach.
We are not a top 5 team in the country and I think we will finish 5th in the big ten. I don't know why I decided to respond to a troll's post in the first place.

We are not a top 5 team in the country and I think we will finish 5th in the big ten. I don't know why I decided to respond to a troll's post in the first place.
He's a troll. Nothing he posts is genuine.

We are not a top 5 team in the country and I think we will finish 5th in the big ten. I don't know why I decided to respond to a troll's post in the first place.[/QUOT

Your crazy if you don't think we finish in the top with with the talent we have.

The trill!

Reactions: ORG
I guess I am crazy but I see us finishing 4th or 5th behind MSU, Maryland, Purdue and UW. I think we have talanted team but we don't have any more talent than the teams that I mentioned above except maybe UW but I won't predict UW to finish outside the top under Ryan. Also after reading your drival the past few months everyone knows that you are a troll.

I say we get 5th to possibly 6th depending in ow good OSU and Michigan will be.

MSU, Maryland, PU, wisky, OSU, IU/Michigan.

You are assuming, incorrectly, that I "hate" Crean. Crean frustrates with his recruiting strategy of throwing an offer at so many kids. I think that it demeans the value and status of an IU offer. You are assuming, that I think Ibi "sucks". Wrong again. I think that Ibi is a good player, but that IU has several wing options that are much better prospects. Not sure of Ibi's handling and with his low release, he will eat/rush a lot of shots in the B1G. How did reworking his shot work out for SRob?

Ibi is a lot closer to Nick Williams in ability than he is to VO. VO had a lot of interest from the BCS conferences, Ibi does not. In year SEVEN, IU should have better choices in players than throwing an offer out to "every" player that Crean watches. That is why is wrote that Hyper-Crean just can't help it.

No disrespect to you, but I trust the staff's judgment on this and I think Ibi would be a solid player.

Robinson couldn't shoot to begin with so changing his shot was never going to make him a dangerous shooter. Poor comparison to this kid.

Be nice to get him locked up shortly before the other big programs get on him. Hopefully he verbals this week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT