ADVERTISEMENT

I just spoke with the Capper.

Rockport Zebra

All-American
Jan 30, 2002
He is in Indy at the Horseshoe and hanging out at the Slippery Noodle. I asked him what he thought of Indiana plus 10 against Louisville. He said Indiana has a good defense and defense wins games. He is going to take Indiana plus 10 and is also going to bet Indiana plus 285 to win the game. We are 2 and 0 against the spread and are on a possible streak. The Capper doesn't work, hangs out at the track and can cash a check in any bar in three states.

He is in Indy at the Horseshoe and hanging out at the Slippery Noodle. I asked him what he thought of Indiana plus 10 against Louisville. He said Indiana has a good defense and defense wins games. He is going to take Indiana plus 10 and is also going to bet Indiana plus 285 to win the game. We are 2 and 0 against the spread and are on a possible streak. The Capper doesn't work, hangs out at the track and can cash a check in any bar in three states.
What does the Capper think about the +2200 on FanDuel for IU to win by 14+?

Asking for a friend.

Reactions: vesuvius13

Is The Capper making these statements before or after several hours in the bar?

I like that The Capper is true “old school.” He can cash a check in 3 states. Almost nobody uses checks anymore to pay for stuff except my 92 year old mom.
The next time I see a Capper prediction, I want to see that he has Apple Pay and uses Venmo.

Reactions: Rockport Zebra
Love the Capper

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT