ADVERTISEMENT

I just spoke with the Capper.

Rockport Zebra

All-American
Jan 30, 2002
He is in Bowling Green Kentucky and is attending the Kentucky Downes meet. Large fields over a European style turf track. I asked him what he thought about the Indiana Ohio State game. He said 30 points is a lot and if Indiana can't cover that then he is a loser. He said take the points. The Capper doesn't work hangs out at the track and can cash a check in any bar it three states.

He is in Bowling Green Kentucky and is attending the Kentucky Downes meet. Large fields over a European style turf track. I asked him what he thought about the Indiana Ohio State game. He said 30 points is a lot and if Indiana can't cover that then he is a loser. He said take the points. The Capper doesn't work hangs out at the track and can cash a check in any bar it three states.
Was really great to hear from you and the Capper. Miss you all.

Well.... So you wear there when Tevin Coleman was heading into the end zone to go up by two scores and fumbled just before doing so. BGSU ended up driving the length of the field and well...

Yep
- was right there. I knew while watching the game we were going to have defensive issues that year, as we did with all of Wilson’s teams prior to 2016.

Yes I was there. I also was at Missouri when Tevin made a great long run and we scored near the end to help us win the game
I wasn't trying to come off as ripping on TeCo. That was just one of those moments that I've become all to accustomed to since I became an IU fan (1967). When someone mentions that BGSU game, that, unfortunately is the first thought that comes to mind.

Coleman was fantastic. We had it rolling in terms of running backs for several years there. Houston, Coleman, Howard, Redding. Good times.

Reactions: ESalum86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT