ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden charged.

Why are you worried? If you are sure there is evidence of wrongdoing, then some prosecutor will be indicting Biden as soon as he isn't presdient.
He can be impeached now.

Once again, you're the last to know.....

Is the big guy going to continue flaunting his tax cheat, drug addict, dead beat dad, extorting and whoring son at big parties? Not only are the Bidens getting away with crimes, they’re saying F U to the rest of us who follow the laws.
You know the saying "Let he without sins cast the first stone"? Jus' sayin'.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
A legit whistleblower...something conservatives are still striving for but failing
OH Paaalease...
Vidman - Trump didn't do things the way I am used too, It's just wrong I tell you. I have always got my way. Trump made me feel like a girl. I've always felt like a girl, but it's not his place to out me like that. He's just mean.
Schiff - I know how you feel sister.

Reactions: stollcpa
This is exactly how high-profile prosecutions often evolve when the defendant has the good sense to keep his mouth shut during the investigation, follows his lawyer's advice, and the lawyer keeps the lines of communication open with the prosecutor.
And the Attorney General PREVENTS an effective investigation and prosecution.

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa
This whistleblower was A1, right?

Vindman wasn’t a whistleblower. He wasn’t the person who blew the whistle on Trump’s phone call to Zelenskyy asking him to open an investigation on Hunter Biden in exchange for releasing some military aid already approved. Vindman was subpoenaed by the House after two other members of the National Security Council who heard that phone call already testified about the call. He corroborated their testimony. For that all of them are now personas non grata to Trumpsters.

Does it not cause any of the Trump supporters to pause and think why so many Republicans, dozens and dozens, are now on the outs with Trump (and Trumpsters who never question Trump)? Maybe, just maybe, Mattis, Barr, Mueller, Hill, Taylor, Priebus, Esper, McCain, and on and on, weren’t backstabbing Trump, maybe they’re patriotic Americans who realize Trump is anything but.

Vindman wasn’t a whistleblower. He wasn’t the person who blew the whistle on Trump’s phone call to Zelenskyy asking him to open an investigation on Hunter Biden in exchange for releasing some military aid already approved. Vindman was subpoenaed by the House after two other members of the National Security Council who heard that phone call already testified about the call. He corroborated their testimony. For that all of them are now personas non grata to Trumpsters.

Does it not cause any of the Trump supporters to pause and think why so many Republicans, dozens and dozens, are now on the outs with Trump (and Trumpsters who never question Trump)? Maybe, just maybe, Mattis, Barr, Mueller, Hill, Taylor, Priebus, Esper, McCain, and on and on, weren’t backstabbing Trump, maybe they’re patriotic Americans who realize Trump is anything but.
I didn’t say anything against Vindman. You think the IRS whistleblower is lying? .

Reactions: DANC

You're right. It's a long list, but I'd add two more prominent and distinguished military men - - Generals John Kelly and H.R. McMaster.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
A legit whistleblower...something conservatives are still striving for but failing
Whistleblowers and witnesses aren’t the same. He was a witness.

I don’t have a high opinion of whistleblowers. Probably 90%, give or take, are disgruntled poor performers. However, politicians of both parties in Congress love them because they can use them for political purposes, honestly or dishonestly.

Last edited:
OH Paaalease...
Vidman - Trump didn't do things the way I am used too, It's just wrong I tell you. I have always got my way. Trump made me feel like a girl. I've always felt like a girl, but it's not his place to out me like that. He's just mean.
Schiff - I know how you feel sister.
I think Trump’s ardent supporters are like doe-eyed little girls.

You're right. It's a long list, but I'd add two more prominent and distinguished military men - - Generals John Kelly and H.R. McMaster.
Absolutely. He’s doing the same with Christie, Pence, Scott, and everyone else that dares to run against him. It’s all about him, all the time.

I didn’t say anything against Vindman. You think the IRS whistleblower is lying? .
I don’t know if the IRS person is lying or not. I doubt all whistleblowers, but sometimes they’re legit. If this one is legit, Hunter may have gotten off light. If he got off light, you have to pull the string to see if it leads to his dad. If it leads to his dad, his dad needs to be impeached and convicted. I’ll cheer it on. Corruption in government is not cool with me. I have no incentive to defend any corrupt or criminal behavior.

I saw the transcript of the call and you're full of shit. Trump never withheld money from Ukraine, but he was rightfully concerned about corruption.

I guess you don't care about how tax dollars are spent, but Trump does.

I saw the transcript of the call and you're full of shit. Trump never withheld money from Ukraine, but he was rightfully concerned about corruption.

I guess you don't care about how tax dollars are spent, but Trump does.
He was withholding arms which were already approved for Ukraine. Don’t be stupid and argue with me on this one.

Why do you continue to argue with people that are so below your station in life?

It's a worthless endeavor. They are old angry men that lived a life of a mediocrity bordering failure.

Ignore and move on.
I need the entertainment.

I don’t know if the IRS person is lying or not. I doubt all whistleblowers, but sometimes they’re legit. If this one is legit, Hunter may have gotten off light. If he got off light, you have to pull the string to see if it leads to his dad. If it leads to his dad, his dad needs to be impeached and convicted. I’ll cheer it on. Corruption in government is not cool with me. I have no incentive to defend any corrupt or criminal behavior.
I just don't understand what level of corroboration you need to even support an investigation. That is what most of us are asking for. Each time something new comes out about the Bidens we see some type of statement like the one you have above about pulling the string or if he is guilty he should be punished (not just from you, mostly from posters I would label as to the left). Well you have to have the %$#@$% investigation to do that and it has to be independent of Merrick Garland. The whistleblower very clearly says it isn't because the prosecutor in charge told a group of people it wasn't. Whistleblower named names of who was witness. Not Twitter twits but the NYT says they independently corroborated with a third witness. There is plenty there to investigate, including Merrick Garland very clearly perjuring himself before Congress when he gave testimony that the prosecutor in charge had the authority to handle the case as he saw fit. He didn't.

Forget Donald Trump, I don't care about him. I think he is inserted into politics so much at this point that whether you are for or against him is becoming the litmus test on moving forward. Trump has absolutely zero to do with Hunter Biden and everything that is associated with it. Right now we have enough credible evidence that has been released that would bring Hunter and his Dad into question regarding how that family makes money. We have whistleblowers saying they have uncovered things and wanted to investigate more deeply but were blocked from doing so. We have a prosecutor saying the AG of the US is hampering his prosecutorial power. And we had that same AG lie to the US Congress about same. It is well past time to start really pulling the thread.

I just don't understand what level of corroboration you need to even support an investigation. That is what most of us are asking for. Each time something new comes out about the Bidens we see some type of statement like the one you have above about pulling the string or if he is guilty he should be punished (not just from you, mostly from posters I would label as to the left). Well you have to have the %$#@$% investigation to do that and it has to be independent of Merrick Garland. The whistleblower very clearly says it isn't because the prosecutor in charge told a group of people it wasn't. Whistleblower named names of who was witness. Not Twitter twits but the NYT says they independently corroborated with a third witness. There is plenty there to investigate, including Merrick Garland very clearly perjuring himself before Congress when he gave testimony that the prosecutor in charge had the authority to handle the case as he saw fit. He didn't.

Forget Donald Trump, I don't care about him. I think he is inserted into politics so much at this point that whether you are for or against him is becoming the litmus test on moving forward. Trump has absolutely zero to do with Hunter Biden and everything that is associated with it. Right now we have enough credible evidence that has been released that would bring Hunter and his Dad into question regarding how that family makes money. We have whistleblowers saying they have uncovered things and wanted to investigate more deeply but were blocked from doing so. We have a prosecutor saying the AG of the US is hampering his prosecutorial power. And we had that same AG lie to the US Congress about same. It is well past time to start really pulling the thread.
I’m not against an investigation at all. I’m for it. If they find Joe Biden is involved in corruption or crime get him out of office. That always needs to be rooted out of government.

Glad you agree that this case and the Trump case are mutually exclusive.

How many fake whistleblowers do you need before you figure out its all manufactured bullshit?

• Haha
I’m not against an investigation at all. I’m for it. If they find Biden is involved in corruption or crime get him out of office. That always needs to be rooted out of government.

The only thing it serves is compare and contrast how individuals (on each side) are letting political considerations decide what is fair. And that discussion ends up absorbing all discussions like the blob.

Because a 2 tiered justice system based on political persuasion is much more believable than the option that the evidence just isn't what you want it to be?

Of course, the 3rd option is they are just waiting for biden to be out of office.

• Haha
Because a 2 tiered justice system based on political persuasion is much more believable than the option that the evidence just isn't what you want it to be?

Of course, the 3rd option is they are just waiting for biden to be out of office.
Hack

Not hard to see corruption here. A drug addict with no skill getting $8.3 million from China is pretty obvious. Nothing is going to happen. The whistleblower testimony is straightforward and believable. This isn’t some low level agent

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory

Great post, but it does have to do with Trump, by virtue of the fact is exposes their hypocrisy. Without Trump, they could see clearly and admit what is obvious about the Bidens.

They've built their reputation on being anti-Trump and if the guy they voted for turns out to be worse than Trump, their entire reputation - at least on this board - is in the dumpster.

Same with Democrats and the media. If Joe goes down, so does their entire cabal.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Ever hear of statute of limitations? The Bidens and the DoJ certainly have.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I’m not against an investigation at all. I’m for it. If they find Joe Biden is involved in corruption or crime get him out of office. That always needs to be rooted out of government.

You don't make it your life's mission to trash Biden like you do Trump.

You aren't fooling anyone.

You don't make it your life's mission to trash Biden like you do Trump.

You aren't fooling anyone.
Why do you want people to make it their life's mission to trash someone?

People are trashing Trump because of his actions. Not because it is just so fun to trash him.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT