ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden charged.

We don't truly know that ... Yes, that was the outcome because it was never proven to be true or false. To say either is dishonest.

In a time when the very concept of truth is under attack we should all strive to do our best and only deal in what we truly know.... not what we want to believe. < that is in direct reference to Soros, Obama, Hillary, Hunter .. you guys deal in a lot of conjecture when it comes to those names. Just as many do with Trump..

No one, not one single person here, knows for sure that they did it "with" Trump or not... but it's pretty damn obvious the Russians (and other hostile nations) did it "for" him... Trump's team didn't exactly help with all the contacts*** and Trump himself literally asking for their aid during a speech. Maybe he was just being his normal dumb-ass self and talking out his ass, maybe not ... we'll probably never know for sure ..

*** Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action. ... a better slogan than yours.
Interesting thoughts. It would be much more enjoyable discussing/arguing on here in this manner rather than personal insults.

If he's an arms dealer, battling extradition, and trying to save his skin, it is definitely material. It implies a motive to lie, to protect himself from jail or extradition.

Everything he says might still be true. But at this point, if my choices are: (1) Trump's FBI and DOJ decided he was making it up or just not credible enough to believe or (2) there is a vast conspiracy between the FBI, DOJ, federal judges, etc. and that he at one time had incriminating documents, but conveniently does not anymore because he gave his only copy to the people seeking his extradition. . . well, Occam's Razor and all.

I'll admit, though, I'm a bit confused by the story linked. Not a model of clarity, there, in laying out the scheme that involved CEFC paying to use the Biden name to push its belt and road campaigns in other nations in 2017, after he left the VP position. Is that illegal?
Don't you think he has a point about him being charged while he's in Cyprus and not Israel, from which he could be extradited?

I'm just saying he's pretty specific names and dates - why not check them out? Why not call those people in to testify? That doesn't have anything to do with charges against him.

The guy did business with CEFC and Hunter and Jim Biden were being paid big bucks by CEFC - I think it's worth checking out.

Reactions: stollcpa
That you still think there wasn't Russian collusion tells me you are clueless.

But shouldn't you strive to be better than dems?
So you admit Dems are so corrupt we shouldn't be like them?

We should save you from yourselves? No, the first step to salvation is to admit your sins and faults. You can start now.

He can’t possibly be charged with any crimes because everyone investigating him is being controlled by his father and the liberals in the deep state. I have to admire the fact that nothing that happens shakes your delusional convictions.
And nothing will happen. You know that. This will drag on well past the election. Even if he went to trial and there was a conviction, won't happen because all Dem jury pool, Joe would just issue a pardon.

Still hilarious how completely incompetent this buffoon is.

Reactions: DANC
And nothing will happen. You know that. This will drag on well past the election. Even if he went to trial and there was a conviction, won't happen because all Dem jury pool, Joe would just issue a pardon.

Still hilarious how completely incompetent this buffoon is.

This wouldn't be happening if his name wasn't Biden. All the IRS wants is their money and assurances of future compliance. Criminal charges being laid after payment has been made and the taxpayer complies is unheard of.

• Haha
This wouldn't be happening if his name wasn't Biden. All the IRS wants is their money and assurances of future compliance. Criminal charges being laid after payment has been made and the taxpayer complies is unheard of.
Bingo. It's every bit as political as that fraud trial in New York, but you won't find these guys recognizing that. They only see the politics when it happens to their guy.

Disagree. It wasn’t a matter of not paying. If it was that I’d agree but it was falsifying etc. big difference between not paying and filing fraudulent returns to evade

They are still prosecuting a guy after the IRS was made whole, which isn't SOP.
I doubt you’re correct but I’m just guessing. He defrauded the gov by filing false returns. It wasn’t a matter of not paying. He was under investigation for same THEN got a rich guy to pay for him. I suspect the agents don’t perceive payment as absolving him for fraud

I doubt you’re correct but I’m just guessing. He defrauded the gov by filing false returns. It wasn’t a matter of not paying. He was under investigation for same THEN got a rich guy to pay for him. I suspect the agents don’t perceive payment as absolving him for fraud

By the letter of the law you are correct. But in the real world, all the IRS wants is their money. If you get busted, come clean, pay up and start complying, criminal charges are normally not laid.

By the letter of the law you are correct. But in the real world, all the IRS wants is their money. If you get busted, come clean, pay up and start complying, criminal charges are normally not laid.
I don’t think you’re right where steps are taken to falsify, the guy is living lavishly, and the amount is 7 figures.

Reactions: stollcpa and DANC
Bingo. It's every bit as political as that fraud trial in New York, but you won't find these guys recognizing that. They only see the politics when it happens to their guy.
Reap what you sow.

Dems want to go after Trump for jaywalking, but when their guy gets charged, they whine it's politics. Hunter is such a victim.....

That's called hypocrisy.

I don’t think you’re right where steps are taken to falsify, the guy is living lavishly, and the amount is 7 figures.
From what I read, that's the point - Hunter had the money to pay. He just didn't.

Reactions: stollcpa
From what I read, that's the point - Hunter had the money to pay. He just didn't.
There’s a difference between owing money, not filing taxes, living in an $1,000 a month apartment, and driving a beater and guy spending $10k on hookers filing false tax returns taking in millions

There’s a difference between owing money, not filing taxes, living in an $1,000 a month apartment, and driving a beater and guy spending $10k on hookers filing false tax returns taking in millions
Poor Hunter. If only his name wasn't Biden.....

Reactions: mcmurtry66
You’re wrong. You need to talk to a real life IRS criminal investigator. This no good fcking bumb tax cheat was doing this since before 2014. He already skated on the worst years because DOJ slow walked it. This bastard wouldn’t be charged now if a judge hadn’t exposed their sweetheart plea deal. The bastard will still skate because the liberal political judges in California plus the prosecutor will sugarcoat it and it will go away with slap on the wrist.

Reactions: DANC and dbmhoosier
You’re wrong. You need to talk to a real life IRS criminal investigator. This no good fcking bumb tax cheat was doing this since before 2014. He already skated on the worst years because DOJ slow walked it. This bastard wouldn’t be charged now if a judge hadn’t exposed their sweetheart plea deal. The bastard will still skate because the liberal political judges in California plus the prosecutor will sugarcoat it and it will go away with slap on the wrist.

Yeah, I'm sure that investigator had all kinds of stories. In his telling, how many of his cases resulted in criminal charges that went to trial?

Reap what you sow.

Dems want to go after Trump for jaywalking, but when their guy gets charged, they whine it's politics. Hunter is such a victim.....

That's called hypocrisy.
Don't look at me. I'm not whining. I hope Hunter rots. Just saying, if you're going to see the politics in one, you should be able to see politics in the other.

"Cocaine is God's way of telling you you make too much money."

-- Richard Pryor
i liked sam kinison's quote about the betty ford clinic. it costs $10,000 a month. as far as i'm concerned if you have $10,000 you don't have a drug problem.

something to that end lol

Yeah, I'm sure that investigator had all kinds of stories. In his telling, how many of his cases resulted in criminal charges that went to trial?
One like Hunter who committed fraud over a 9/10 year period, I’d bet the percentage is near 100%.

Coming from a guy who advocated using extralegal means to take down Trump, you have zero leg to stand on here.

This is what you wanted. As DanC said, you reap what you sow.

They should just impeach Hunter already. I can't believe all the idiots who voted for Hunter.
stupid post. no one cares about hunter. they care about joe's involvement in both preferential treatment received and the testimony from the two whistleblowers re being thwarted in their investigation re leads TO JOE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT