ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden charged.

Many of them didn't vote for McCain or Romney. Haven't you noticed how no Republican was seemingly worthy of their votes before Trump? They're Trumpsters first, Republican is far down their list of motivations.

Isolationism isn't Republican. Constantly badmouthing law enforcement isn't Republican. Alienating the military isn't Republican. Fiscal irresponsibility isn't Republican. Turning on any and all Republicans that show the slightest sign of less than total fealty to Trump is not Republican. Cozying up to Putin and Kim isn't Republican. Horrible personal character isn't Republican. Disregard for protecting our national secrets isn't Republican. There's not a whole lot of Republican about Trump.
By your logic, Democrats are Biden-ites, since he got way more votes than even Obama. Just stop with the 'Trumpsters aren't Republican' bullshit.

No one I know is calling for isolationism. But maybe even Republicans have got tired of being sold endless wars that end in defeat.

You're blaming Trump for a budget a Republican Congress passed? And then a Democrat Congress? You know $5 Trillion of his budget deficit went to Covid. Were you against additional spending for Covid? You must be, because the guy you voted for goosed up the spending even more the minute he got into office.

Talking to our enemies isn't 'cozying up'. That's ridiculous. Hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians didn't die because of Russian invasion under Trump and Kim wasn't lobbying ICBMs while Trump was in office.

You're talking nonsense.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I didn't say he did. But he changed the rules that allowed Mitch to take advantage of a simple majority.

Don't like it? Change the rules back. Dems have the Senate majority now. Or shut up the whining.

Dan, you are factually wrong on this. Reid ended the filubuster for federal judges except the Supremes. He always had the power to prevent a nominee from getting a hearing or a vote. The filibuster doesn't come into play on that. McConnell was the first to ever block a nominee in that fashion.

McConnell then changed the filibuster to no longer apply to Supreme Court nominees. That's how Gorsuch got approved.

Reactions: MrBing and larsIU
Dan, you are factually wrong on this. Reid ended the filubuster for federal judges except the Supremes. He always had the power to prevent a nominee from getting a hearing or a vote. The filibuster doesn't come into play on that. McConnell was the first to ever block a nominee in that fashion.

McConnell then changed the filibuster to no longer apply to Supreme Court nominees. That's how Gorsuch got approved.
Well, OK. Reid set the precedent for changing voting rules. How's that?

EDIT: And Mitch warned Reid not to change the rules - that Republicans would one day have the majority. Reid was warned and did it anyway. So, if you didn't whine about Reid changing the rules then, don't whine about Mitch doing it now.

Last edited:
By your logic, Democrats are Biden-ites, since he got way more votes than even Obama. Just stop with the 'Trumpsters aren't Republican' bullshit.

No one I know is calling for isolationism. But maybe even Republicans have got tired of being sold endless wars that end in defeat.

You're blaming Trump for a budget a Republican Congress passed? And then a Democrat Congress? You know $5 Trillion of his budget deficit went to Covid. Were you against additional spending for Covid? You must be, because the guy you voted for goosed up the spending even more the minute he got into office.

Talking to our enemies isn't 'cozying up'. That's ridiculous. Hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians didn't die because of Russian invasion under Trump and Kim wasn't lobbying ICBMs while Trump was in office.

You're talking nonsense.
Adding @Aloha Hoosier (because I'm too lazy to jump pages and multi quote).

I had to shake my head reading Aloha list of grievances/ wants. But it did take me back to a post I made a few months ago (that was totally poorly developed), about military people and their political views (in my experience).
I've got 101st airborn and Air Cav in either my family or close circle. Great patriots, dedicated to their country but their hierarchy of important conservative preferences are .... ODD (without a better way to state it). It's like they've been brain washed and well behind understanding that the "old Republicans" played them like a fine, fit, Fiddle.
I get what Aloha is saying, but those pussies (my words) that he still pines for, have been exposed to be no better than adam pencil neck schiff. Aloha is being duped, after a life of wonderful service for the freedoms that we all enjoy.

I'll step off now. probably.

Reactions: DANC

You're talking nonsense.
Do you ever check the facts before posting stupid crap? North Korea conducted 24 ballistic missile launches during Trump's Presidency.

The idea that Putin wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if Trump was President is absolutely ridiculous. Trump practically praised him for doing it and hard core Trumpsters act like Putin is the good guy in this war.

Trump is unfit to be President.

Reactions: MrBing

I had to shake my head reading Aloha list of grievances/ wants. But it did take me back to a post I made a few months ago (that was totally poorly developed), about military people and their political views (in my experience).
I've got 101st airborn and Air Cav in either my family or close circle. Great patriots, dedicated to their country but their hierarchy of important conservative preferences are .... ODD (without a better way to state it). It's like they've been brain washed and well behind understanding that the "old Republicans" played them like a fine, fit, Fiddle.
I get what Aloha is saying, but those pussies (my words) that he still pines for, have been exposed to be no better than adam pencil neck schiff. Aloha is being duped, after a life of wonderful service for the freedoms that we all enjoy.

Your theory about military service and my political views is absolutely the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

So, you didn't vote for GWB, McCain or Romney either? Only Trump, a total pussy by the way, was good enough for you. You're a dupe.

Your theory about military service and my political views is absolutely the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

So, you didn't vote for GWB, McCain or Romney either? Only Trump, a total pussy by the way, was good enough for you. You're a dupe.
Wrong. I did vote for GWB. Those other two where nothing but legacy pretenders. You would not have followed either into battle either. they both sold their souls long ago, and well past their expiration dates, they should(have) walked off into the sunset with their (McCain, but Romney is a weasel) dignity and pride.

You're a complete clown. Total embarrassment.

Wrong. I did vote for GWB. Those other two where nothing but legacy pretenders. You would not have followed either into battle either. they both sold their souls long ago, and well past their expiration dates, they should(have) walked off into the sunset with their (McCain, but Romney is a weasel) dignity and pride.
I bet you spent all eight years of Obama’s Presidency bitching about him being President- with your assistance.

I bet you spent all eight years of Obama’s Presidency bitching about him being President- with your assistance.
No, just the last 4. I wanted the black/ white BS to stop so I voted for him the first time. Of course since he was running against Romney in 08', that was a no brainer.
When Obama started doing Burgdal and Gitmo crap, Obama care... I was being repaid for wanting Blacks to have a seat at the table. No good deed goes unpunished.
But in retrospect, Both Romney and McCain would have done much much worse. I've been stabbed in the back, by your preferred Rino's for the last time. I want a bad ass in the exec branch, warts and all, and will never vote for the war machine pretenders ever again. Emphasis on Pretenders! I hate pussies.

No, just the last 4. I wanted the black/ white BS to stop so I voted for him the first time. Of course since he was running against Romney in 08', that was a no brainer.
When Obama started doing Burgdal and Gitmo crap, Obama care... I was being repaid for wanting Blacks to have a seat at the table. No good deed goes unpunished.
But in retrospect, Both Romney and McCain would have done much much worse. I've been stabbed in the back, by your preferred Rino's for the last time. I want a bad ass in the exec branch, warts and all, and will never vote for the war machine pretenders ever again. Emphasis on Pretenders! I hate pussies.
So, who's the badass?

So you’re a martyr.

Your timeline is screwed up too. Obamacare passed in his first term. It was signed into law in 2010, yet you voted for him for a second term.

Trump is a wuss. You just can’t get it right.

Do you ever check the facts before posting stupid crap? North Korea conducted 24 ballistic missile launches during Trump's Presidency.

The idea that Putin wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if Trump was President is absolutely ridiculous. Trump practically praised him for doing it and hard core Trumpsters act like Putin is the good guy in this war.

I don’t think it is at all ridiculous to suggest Putin would not have invaded Ikraine if Trump were still president. Like many things, cause and effect is impossible to prove. But what can be proven is that Trump out of the picture and Biden there increased the likelihood that Putin would act.

As a side note, I keep imagining Putin, Jinping, Kim Jon Un, and Raisi reading their morning briefing the morning after Biden’s LBGTQ+ White House drag clown show, and the dude playing with his silicone tits on the White House grounds. Then The President says those are the bravest people he knows! I bet those leaders are still laughing their asses off. Will they take us seriously ever? I don’t think Trump on his worst day was that bad.

I don’t think it is at all ridiculous to suggest Putin would not have invaded Ikraine if Trump were still president. Like many things, cause and effect is impossible to prove. But what can be proven is that Trump out of the picture and Biden there increased the likelihood that Putin would act.

As a side note, I keep imagining Putin, Jinping, Kim Jon Un, and Raisi reading their morning briefing the morning after Biden’s LBGTQ+ White House drag clown show, and the dude playing with his silicone tits on the White House grounds. Then The President says those are the bravest people he knows! I bet those leaders are still laughing their asses off. Will they take us seriously ever? I don’t think Trump on his worst day was that bad.
Totally track with you on this..

But that was a fine use of Silicone. ... Just sayin. (sorry, I'm like a deer in the headlights). spit spit spit.

Nope. I’ve criticized Trump eleventy thousand times for his post-election behavior. Uncle Sam stood high. The Biden drag clown show was a shabby shameful pander to crazies. Uncle Sam hid his eyes in shame.
Have you read the Trump indictment out of the Southern District of Florida? Damning.

Have you heard the Trump tapes out of Bedminster where he's yukking it up with a staffer, a writer and a publisher about classified documents?

Guy is reckless, irresponsible and mind-numbingly stupid. And he clearly doesn't give a shit about national security. UFO (unfit for office).

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Nope. I’ve criticized Trump eleventy thousand times for his post-election behavior. Uncle Sam stood high. The Biden drag clown show was a shabby shameful pander to crazies. Uncle Sam hid his eyes in shame.
Uncle Sam has been shaking his head for, at least, the last six years.

Have you read the Trump indictment out of the Southern District of Florida? Damning.

Have you heard the Trump tapes out of Bedminster where he's yukking it up with a staffer, a writer and a publisher about classified documents?

Guy is reckless, irresponsible and mind-numbingly stupid. And he clearly doesn't give a shit about national security. UFO (unfit for office).
Blah blah blah. I’ll stipulate Trump is a total asshat. But he did a helluva job with immigration, energy, war on terror, CJ reform, taxes, right to try,and much more.

They might have conducted them earlier, but not the last couple years of his Presidency.

You are delusional about Ukraine. Or did you forget the 2014 invastion under - you guess it - the Obama/Biden team. Half of whom you voted for. And Obama sent them blankets. Trump sent actual military hardware.

And you also forgot to mention that Trump warned Europe about depending on Russian energy. You also forgot he impose "sanctions on any firm that helps Russia's state-owned gas company, Gazprom, finish a pipeline into the European Union."

Yeah, he was really in Putin's pocket. You really need to start thinking instead of believing media fantasies.

Obama ran against McCain in 2008. So who did you vote for in 2012?

They might have conducted them earlier, but not the last couple years of his Presidency.

You are delusional about Ukraine. Or did you forget the 2014 invastion under - you guess it - the Obama/Biden team. Half of whom you voted for. And Obama sent them blankets. Trump sent actual military hardware.

And you also forgot to mention that Trump warned Europe about depending on Russian energy. You also forgot he impose "sanctions on any firm that helps Russia's state-owned gas company, Gazprom, finish a pipeline into the European Union."

Yeah, he was really in Putin's pocket. You really need to start thinking instead of believing media fantasies.
North Korea conducted 9 ballistic missiles test launches during Trump’s last year.

I supported Trump sending Ukraine weapons. I also know Trump gave no indication he’d oppose his friend Putin’s invasion of Ukraine. He praised Putin when he did it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBing

I'm in the military so explain why I'm not brainwashed the same way. People in the military are people with different political POVs and personal experiences. One difference is we try to be more nonpartisan than the average American due to the nature of our jobs. The CIC is our CIC no matter what party he represents. Isn't that a good thing?

So you’re a martyr.

Your timeline is screwed up too. Obamacare passed in his first term. It was signed into law in 2010, yet you voted for him for a second term.

Trump is a wuss. You just can’t get it right.
It's hard to understand who he voted for. He says he voted for Obama in the first term but said he wouldn't vote for Romney in 2008 so did he vote for Obama in the second term and McCain in the first? I don't know.

I'm in the military so explain why I'm not brainwashed the same way. People in the military are people with different political POVs and personal experiences. One difference is we try to be more nonpartisan than the average American due to the nature of our jobs. The CIC is our CIC no matter what party he represents. Isn't that a good thing?
I didn't mean to say that you are not. I know that you all walk a differnet line and that was my point. I've noticed viewing those that I am close with and mention above, that it is usually quite obvious and consistent. I am not really saying that it is a terrible thing, only that it seems to be consistently odd/ different/ skewed to how us civies view things. Or maybe I should say comment on things.
Alhoa's list just strikes me a odd, all over the place, a shot gun blast. I don't notice an obvious trend, so to say.

It's hard to understand who he voted for. He says he voted for Obama in the first term but said he wouldn't vote for Romney in 2008 so did he vote for Obama in the second term and McCain in the first? I don't know.
GWB, Obama, set out, trump, trump.
The only thing screwy in my time line is that maybe I was pissed at Obama well before the 4 year mark. I was being very general on that point, I don't recall the exact date, nor will I go back and research a step by step policy +/-. And although I in no way ever would vote for Romney, I totally voted FOR Obama because of racial reasons. I wanted to continue all of the good work on race relations that had happened up until that point. Boy he sure didn't help much on that front. eff'n mooslum.

GWB, Obama, set out, trump, trump.
The only thing screwy in my time line is that maybe I was pissed at Obama well before the 4 year mark. I was being very general on that point, I don't recall the exact date, nor will I go back and research a step by step policy +/-. And although I in no way ever would vote for Romney, I totally voted FOR Obama because of racial reasons. I wanted to continue all of the good work on race relations that had happened up until that point. Boy he sure didn't help much on that front. eff'n mooslum.
I'll assume you're joking about him being muslim.

I'll assume you're joking about him being muslim.
Well why wouldn't I be? Honestly I wouldn't care one way or the other, unless of course if he lied about it. Then I would care about lieing about such a topic.

Is the big guy going to continue flaunting his tax cheat, drug addict, dead beat dad, extorting and whoring son at big parties? Not only are the Bidens getting away with crimes, they’re saying F U to the rest of us who follow the laws.

NY Times reporting whistleblower was correct, prosecutor was blocked by justice.

Why are you worried? If you are sure there is evidence of wrongdoing, then some prosecutor will be indicting Biden as soon as he isn't presdient.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT