ADVERTISEMENT

Grand jury votes to indict Trump

Have a wonderful day! Was that Biden standing when the USA chants erupted? LOL

FtPPigdWwAAod9X
What a surprise that NASCAR and what ever kind of fighting that is are Trump fans. lol. Send him to Hamilton, a concert that isn’t country,, an NBA game.

Let me get this out of the way Murt. Not a good day to be messin. I wake up do my thing check my twitter feed and I'm reminded of the Molech temple on Epstein Island. Complete with a photo. Since I read my new testament daily and my old testament daily I'm in Leviticus. God talks about Molech. Go read about him and what they did. AND did on Epstiens Island. I'm a little hot this morning

Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones.

God does not put up with that at all.

After I saw that I see Trump at the UFC fights. Where cool peeps hang out. I'd hang out with any of those cats sittin next to the DON. Taylor Swift??? What a joke! She's a whack job!
Your constant preaching about God and Epstein Island is just truly ironic, considering his buddy Trump. Can’t imagine the pretzel you tie yourself into to convince yourself Trump is a Christian. Or gives a tiny card what people like you think of him, it’s kind of pathetic really.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I really think your clueless about the pulse of this country. You buddy have become triggered. That is hilarious. You have done a 180 because of this board.....LOL. If Trump makes it to the election alive he will be lucky. They are trying to send him messages. Who's they??? Use your head. Bush, Clintons, and Obama were scared to death of that man. Gee wonder why. IDC if Trump gets elected. IMO this country is already hijacked and there is no turning back. You standing on your pedestal this morning ripping him...LOL. Maybe you'll see Obama, Bush, Clintons or the Bidens at Taylor Swift. Have fun.
Oh Easter is not a good day to go cuckoo. Seek help tomorrow.

Reactions: outside shooter
Goal achieved from tweets posted. Triggered targets. Sounds like you guys gained a new lefty today. Don't let that sheep's clothes fool ya.

Taylor Swift fan, Trump hater. Congrats to the WC. You actually converted one. And just when I said the WC was insane for the same results. The results changed. ;)
Your boy’s Easter message was pretty great!
World War 111.
There’s your guy.

Lol. Send him to a Taylor swift concert and see what the crowd does. And that stadium dwarfs ufc arenas. Can’t get some of that crowd to cheer can’t win shit.

I do like Dana white a lot tho
I don't care what a bunch of pre-pubescent tweens and their mothers think.

Reactions: Indianaftw
i don't know what that means. what i do know beyond a shadow of a doubt is that anyone who supports trump at this point is a very low iq moron. he just continues to keep losing. lost the election. went nuts. made up lies. lawyers for him admitted they were lying about election fraud. fox news anchors lied. it was all just a silly lie. trump cost us ga the first time and second time. cost us pa. those things have consequences.

think back to how biden came out of the gates with his far left woke bs about being transformative and creating the largest safety net in history blah blah blah. we prevented that by a thread with manchin. you back trump again YOU put us in a precarious spot because who knows what can happen with the senate and congress. reparations? newsom as president and my sixty hour work week as a 50 year old going towards the largest safety net in history and reparations?

my tolerance for people supporting trump is waning more and more by the day. enough with the stupid trump bullshit. the guy's a liar and a loser. need to look at the bigger picture
Low IQ moron here.

If you can't support Trump against this 2 tier system of justice we have now, the country is lost anyway. Burn it down.

Not only did I sleep thru that particular class I didn't even bother to go to Law School... Given that being the case..., why was "the Donald" booked without charges having been filed???
I don't know NY criminal procedure, but I'm guessing he was booked because he was arrested. That's usually the order that happens.

Discovery happens after charges are filed.
They didn't even identify the crime. lol

Yeah, 'discovery' happens after charges are filed - the only problem is, the crime isn't even identified.

I've never been to law school, but I"m pretty damn sure you can't charge someone and then try to find a law he broke after you charge him.

Reactions: 76-1
They didn't even identify the crime. lol

Yeah, 'discovery' happens after charges are filed - the only problem is, the crime isn't even identified.

I've never been to law school, but I"m pretty damn sure you can't charge someone and then try to find a law he broke after you charge him.
Huh? Of course they identified the alleged crime(s). That's what the arraignment was about.

Well you should. Because if we don’t start converting some of them we’re going to keep on losing
tweens don't vote and the soccer moms at the TS concerts aren't going to change their minds.

Low IQ moron here.

If you can't support Trump against this 2 tier system of justice we have now, the country is lost anyway. Burn it down.
Supporting trump in a criminal matter and wanting him to be president are very different things.

tweens don't vote and the soccer moms at the TS concerts aren't going to change their minds.
Of course they are. I spent an entire night with soccer moms last night. They aren’t all woke and supportive of the crap from the left. They also don’t support a guy indicted over stripper payoffs on Easter. If you are too Fing stupid to understand reasonable people don’t think that makes for someone they want as president I can’t help you.

Some of you don’t have an ounce of common sense

Supporting trump in a criminal matter and wanting him to be president are very different things.
You don't have to vote for him, but when you act like he's the devil, you just give ammunition to the dupes.

Everyone knows your position on him - why continue to harp on him when he's the object of a Democrat/DOJ conspiracy?

Well you should. Because if we don’t start converting some of them we’re going to keep on losing
I think it was Marvin that posted earlier about Wisconsin, how the state has been reliably voting blue the past couple of cycles, and how what power the GOP has rests firmly on the foundation of a highly gerrymandered map. That might make Republicans feel secure, that they have a cushion to absorb a few bad elections, but it should terrify them, because it isn't sustainable. My guess is this recent judicial election effectively made those maps unconstitutional, and it's only a matter of waiting for another challenge to work its way through the court system.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
You don't have to vote for him, but when you act like he's the devil, you just give ammunition to the dupes.

Everyone knows your position on him - why continue to harp on him when he's the object of a Democrat/DOJ conspiracy?
Because as long as the dumbasses keep supporting him he will be the nominee and we will be stuck with four more years of Dems. And believe me. It can get a lot worse than Biden: Newsom. Pritzker. They will all beat trump handily and will make Biden look like rush

The majority doesn’t want trump. It’s just reality

Because as long as the dumbasses keep supporting him he will be the nominee and we will be stuck with four more years of Dems. And believe me. It can get a lot worse than Biden: Newsom. Pritzker. They will all beat trump handily and will make Biden look like rush

The majority doesn’t want trump. It’s just reality
I'm still not with you on this. I don't think any ol' Democrat beats Trump in 2024. I'm not even sure Biden does. I think this indictment only helps Trump.

I'm still with you that he's a cancer that most people don't want. I just think the political winds seem to always buffet in his favor, and this is another example of that.

I'm still not with you on this. I don't think any ol' Democrat beats Trump in 2024. I'm not even sure Biden does. I think this indictment only helps Trump.

I'm still with you that he's a cancer that most people don't want. I just think the political winds seem to always buffet in his favor, and this is another example of that.
I think he has a rabid core but it is small and easily overwhelmed by people who hate him and who otherwise may not vote. In my lifetime I can’t think of a worse candidate than Fetterman. That he won is telling. The stink of trump rallies Dems. Their own candidate is an afterthought

What are you talking about? Falsifying business records is the crime.
What 'criminal conduct' was he hiding? No mention of it. He'll figure out the crime later, I guess.

"The first line of the Statement of Facts, a document that accompanied the indictment, spells out the prosecution case: The defendant DONALD J. TRUMP repeatedly and fraudulently falsified New York business records to conceal criminal conduct that hid damaging information from the voting public during the 2016 presidential election."

Of course they are. I spent an entire night with soccer moms last night. They aren’t all woke and supportive of the crap from the left. They also don’t support a guy indicted over stripper payoffs on Easter. If you are too Fing stupid to understand reasonable people don’t think that makes for someone they want as president I can’t help you.

Some of you don’t have an ounce of common sense
They supported a guy in 2016 that said he could grab women by the pussy. They don't give a shit about consensual sex with a stripper.

Stop drinking the kool-ade.

Reactions: Indianaftw
What 'criminal conduct' was he hiding? No mention of it. He'll figure out the crime later, I guess.

"The first line of the Statement of Facts, a document that accompanied the indictment, spells out the prosecution case: The defendant DONALD J. TRUMP repeatedly and fraudulently falsified New York business records to conceal criminal conduct that hid damaging information from the voting public during the 2016 presidential election."

What do you mean? the crime IS falsifying business records. when you enter inaccurate info on a biz record that inures to your benefit that IS a crime. trump recorded 130k in expenses as legal services when that's not what they were. act and intent

Read more than the first line. That alleged criminal conduct is a conspiracy to commit various election and tax law violations. It's pretty vague, as it's allowed to be at this stage, because he wasn't actually charged with those crimes. He was only charged with falsifying business records. And, BTW, if you think that could be a signal that the charges are weak, you wouldn't be wrong. But that's an aside.

Now that the charges have been made, and he has been arraigned, the prosecution will have to share whatever they have with the defense, and eventually, they will have to put a legal theory before a jury, and yes, at that time, they will have to convince the jury not only that he falsified business records, but also that he did so with the intent to commit and/or conceal other crimes.

But that doesn't mean there is anything faulty about his indictment. It lays out the charges that were actually made against him, so that he could respond to them. That's all it was required to do.

Reactions: MrBing
They supported a guy in 2016 that said he could grab women by the pussy. They don't give a shit about consensual sex with a stripper.

Stop drinking the kool-ade.
and sooooooooooo many of those people jumped ship after having listened to his garbage. times are different. we've seen how many things he bungled and how much he lied. it makes ZERO sense to support trump when you have better options like desantis without all the bullshit

Reactions: Spartans9312
What do you mean? the crime IS falsifying business records. when you enter inaccurate info on a biz record that inures to your benefit that IS a crime. trump recorded 130k in expenses as legal services when that's not what they were. act and intent
DANC is confusing whether or not the charges are partisan weak sauce with whether or not the charges are legally fundamentally flawed.

Read more than the first line. That alleged criminal conduct is a conspiracy to commit various election and tax law violations. It's pretty vague, as it's allowed to be at this stage, because he wasn't actually charged with those crimes. He was only charged with falsifying business records. And, BTW, if you think that could be a signal that the charges are weak, you wouldn't be wrong. But that's an aside.

Now that the charges have been made, and he has been arraigned, the prosecution will have to share whatever they have with the defense, and eventually, they will have to put a legal theory before a jury, and yes, at that time, they will have to convince the jury not only that he falsified business records, but also that he did so with the intent to commit and/or conceal other crimes.

But that doesn't mean there is anything faulty about his indictment. It lays out the chargesthat were actually made against him, so that he could respond to them. That's all it was required to do.
Yes, it's pretty vague, and that's my point - they don't have everything buttoned down yet and they're waiting until after the indictment to figure it out.

In other words, they're making it up as they're going along.

and sooooooooooo many of those people jumped ship after having listened to his garbage. times are different. we've seen how many things he bungled and how much he lied. it makes ZERO sense to support trump when you have better options like desantis without all the bullshit
I don't think DeSantis is the right guy, but I could be wrong. Anyway, whether it's him or not, there probably is a "right guy" you could nominate who would also win a chunk of Dems who are already uncomfortable with the way their own party is going at the moment.

Desantis hasn't announced. You don't like him, either.

Yes, it's pretty vague, and that's my point - they don't have everything buttoned down yet and they're waiting until after the indictment to figure it out.

In other words, they're making it up as they're going along.
Could be. Could also be that they didn't lay out their entire legal case in the indictment because they aren't required to and because no prosecutor ever would do that at this stage. It's interesting that Trump wasn't charged with those secondary crimes, but having not been charged with them, the fact that they aren't described in detail is not interesting. It's expected.

Could be. Could also be that they didn't lay out their entire legal case in the indictment because they aren't required to and because no prosecutor ever would do that at this stage. It's interesting that Trump wasn't charged with those secondary crimes, but having not been charged with them, the fact that they aren't described in detail is not interesting. It's expected.
I wonder how everyone would feel if a Delaware prosecutor charged Hunter with 50 counts of faulty business records.

Think there'd be a hue and cry over lack of details by the media?

I wonder how everyone would feel if a Delaware prosecutor charged Hunter with 50 counts of faulty business records.

Think there'd be a hue and cry over lack of details by the media?
Irrelevant. The claim you tried to push above wasn't about the narrative around the case. It was an assertion that the case was somehow fundamentally flawed, that Trump was having his rights somehow infringed, because of the form of the charging document. Remember, this whole subthread started with 76 ridiculously implying that these charges violate the 6th Amendment. That's crap, as I (and McM a bit) have just explained.

Irrelevant. The claim you tried to push above wasn't about the narrative around the case. It was an assertion that the case was somehow fundamentally flawed, that Trump was having his rights somehow infringed, because of the form of the charging document. Remember, this whole subthread started with 76 ridiculously implying that these charges violate the 6th Amendment. That's crap, as I (and McM a bit) have just explained.
No, I said he was being charged and the crime was still being determined. Bragg is figuring it out as he's going along.

Same as if Hunter was charged with falsifying business documents without any further detail.

No, I said he was being charged and the crime was still being determined. Bragg is figuring it out as he's going along.

Same as if Hunter was charged with falsifying business documents without any further detail.
Okay, then I repeat, you are wrong. He was charged with falsifying business records. That is the crime that he was charged with. The other stuff is all part of the legal theory behind the case, but he's not being charged with those possible crimes, so it's inaccurate to say the charged crime is "still being determined."

Okay, then I repeat, you are wrong. He was charged with falsifying business records. That is the crime that he was charged with. The other stuff is all part of the legal theory behind the case, but he's not being charged with those possible crimes, so it's inaccurate to say the charged crime is "still being determined."
There is no detail behind the charges. Just like if Hunter was charged with falsifying business records without any other kind of explanation, except 'from his payments from foreign entities'.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT