ADVERTISEMENT

Trump needs cash, meets with Musk

This is one election where I don’t think spending matters. $100T isn’t going to convince voters that either of these geriatrics deserve the presidency again
Presidential campaign war chests don’t matter much at all with these two. They’re known commodities.

I don’t think the DNC war chest is going to convince people that Biden is less decrepit than he is or that Trump is somehow worse than we’ve ever been lead to believe.

Election will hinge on about 20 million moderates that don’t really want to vote for either candidate.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
This is one election where I don’t think spending matters. $100T isn’t going to convince voters that either of these geriatrics deserve the presidency again
Somebody needs to tell the PACs, then, or at least the main Dem Super PAC. They're reserving $250 million in advertising (TV, digital and streaming platforms) for the battleground states, the largest single purchase of political advertising by a PAC in history. They'll be rolling the ads out in August immediately after the convention and then continuing to Election Day.

Somebody needs to tell the PACs, then, or at least the main Dem Super PAC. They're reserving $250 million in advertising (TV, digital and streaming platforms) for the battleground states, the largest single purchase of political advertising by a PAC in history. They'll be rolling the ads out in August immediately after the convention and then continuing to Election Day.

They are as dumb as you’d expect.

Just saw a Biden ad on Roku. I’m definitely going to vote for him now. As will all of the others that saw it.

wonder how many will be selling their roku in protest? lol
What is this comment? Who is it directed at? Wouldn’t it be better to call out whoever you have an issue with rather than construct fictitious scenarios where right wingers you hate do crazy things?

This sort of inane, prodding crap is so useless.

Reactions: Spartans9312
What is this comment? Who is it directed at? Wouldn’t it be better to call out whoever you have an issue with rather than construct fictitious scenarios where right wingers you hate do crazy things?

This sort of inane, prodding crap is so useless.
lighten up francis. it was a joke

One of the interesting 'fun facts' from the last election was that when the field was set as Biden v Trump, the polling in November was basically the same as they were in February and didn't move much at all.

We went through covid response and the Floyd riots and the polls didn't move much at all.

Meaning people are pretty much dug in. Might as well have the election next week.

Biden's biggest concern imo isn't the border, it's Gaza. Us libs believe we lead with humanity first and then prosperity (which is why Covid drove us nuts and culture wars are seen as just mean spirited attacks on human rights).

Gaza has the tribe pretty f#$ked up right now.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
One of the interesting 'fun facts' from the last election was that when the field was set as Biden v Trump, the polling in November was basically the same as they were in February and didn't move much at all.

We went through covid response and the Floyd riots and the polls didn't move much at all.

Meaning people are pretty much dug in. Might as well have the election next week.

Biden's biggest concern imo isn't the border, it's Gaza. Us libs believe we lead with humanity first and then prosperity (which is why Covid drove us nuts and culture wars are seen as just mean spirited attacks on human rights).

If Biden campaigns to the "ceasefire now" crowd he will lose. Those people might be upset but they aren't voting for Trump. He's losing the middle by all available polling.

Reactions: TommyCracker

Are you talking battleground state polls, because they're the only ones that really have any significance. National polls don't mean much.

I think you're right about Gaza, though. It's creating a divide, and the Dems are going to have to figure out how to solve that problem between now and October. By the way, and I think I'm stating the obvious, the concern isn't losing pro-Gaza Dem voters to Trump. He's even more staunchly pro-Israel than Biden. The concern is Dem voters not voting.

Reactions: TommyCracker

Exactly, so what are we raising and spending money for? Can you imagine if the DNC and RNC were prohibited from raising funds to annoy the majority of people with? Causes that actually matter would certainly benefit.

Exactly, so what are we raising and spending money for? Can you imagine if the DNC and RNC were prohibited from raising funds to annoy the majority of people with? Causes that actually matter would certainly benefit.

We still have to campaign and try to tell a story but that doesn't need billions to tell.

Still I'm not going to complain if we flood the zone, just that I question it's effectiveness.

I'm more concerned on balancing Gaza between progressives and independents.

As mentioned before, progressives won't vote for Trump but they could be angry enough to not vote at all in protest (which is counter intuitive because Trump isn't pro humanity in Gaza in the least) but logic doesn't matter when you're pissed as a voter.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Are you talking battleground state polls, because they're the only ones that really have any significance. National polls don't mean much.

I think you're right about Gaza, though. It's creating a divide, and the Dems are going to have to figure out how to solve that problem between now and October. By the way, and I think I'm stating the obvious, the concern isn't losing pro-Gaza Dem voters to Trump. He's even more staunchly pro-Israel than Biden. The concern is Dem voters not voting.

Exactly. Everyone knows Trump doesn't align with Gaza in the least but, repeating myself here, logic doesn't always prevail when you're pissed at a 'humanitarian' event.

That's pretty much #1 on the checklist on how to trigger a lib.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Somebody needs to tell the PACs, then, or at least the main Dem Super PAC. They're reserving $250 million in advertising (TV, digital and streaming platforms) for the battleground states, the largest single purchase of political advertising by a PAC in history.

They'd better be playing them on Fox and other similar outlets. Dumbest thing in the world is a pro-Biden ad on TRMS.

We still have to campaign and try to tell a story but that doesn't need billions to tell.

Still I'm not going to complain if we flood the zone, just that I question it's effectiveness.

I'm more concerned on balancing Gaza between progressives and independents.

As mentioned before, progressives won't vote for Trump but they could be angry enough to not vote at all in protest (which is counter intuitive because Trump isn't pro humanity in Gaza in the least) but logic doesn't matter when you're pissed as a voter.
Progressives can still vote for someone:

• Haha
Reactions: ButHerEmails
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT