ADVERTISEMENT

Grand jury votes to indict Trump

Shit no. I’m sitting here super weak at the office trying to figure out what the hell im going to do for dinner. Figuring out meals is by far the worst part of single life.
TGIF. Belly up to the bar, order yourself some super fruity margarita, some fried appetizers, and set the cougar trap!

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I guess we can dispense with the “this isn’t political” argument now.

I want Trump gone as much as the next guy and ianal but every single legal opinion I’ve seen on this says it’s a nothingburger. And it’s brought by a guy who was elected because he swore to take down Trump.

Just remember that this door can’t or won’t be closed once it’s open.
Well, apparently the jury disagrees with wherever you are getting legal opinions from.

You know what the difference is? People on the jury have actually been made privy to everything in the case.

And you are assuming those people giving their legal opinions aren't biased/partisan.

Trump is getting his day in court

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Well, apparently the jury disagrees with wherever you are getting legal opinions from.

You know what the difference is? People on the jury have actually been made privy to everything in the case.

And you are assuming those people giving their legal opinions aren't biased/partisan.

Trump is getting his day in court
You're trying too hard. Legal pundits on the right, left and middle generally agree that this wouldn't have been taken to this level if it weren't President Trump and this DA who swore to go after and indict him. He may well be guilty, I suspect he is, but the legal pundits also say it will be very hard to win the case. This was by far the least of the possible indictments and this one is going to be capitalized on by Trump and the Trumpsters.

Breaking

It is a mistake. Yes, I believe Trump probably broke a law. But we often have discretion, we don't charge every single crime. This appears to be a weak charge, the jaywalking of charges. It is showing bad discretion to charge.

You're trying too hard. Legal pundits on the right, left and middle generally agree that this wouldn't have been taken to this level if it weren't President Trump and this DA who swore to go after and indict him. He may well be guilty, I suspect he is, but the legal pundits also say it will be very hard to win the case. This was by far the least of the possible indictments and this one is going to be capitalized on by Trump and the Trumpsters.
Decent chance Trump makes money off this indictment with increased campaign donations to fight the charges.

Breaking

Breaking news:

Trump's personal legal analysis and his simultaneous fundraising appeal was revealed in these brilliant extracts from his statement today:

“Political Persecution"

"Election Interference at the highest level in history"

"the golden escalator at Trump Tower"

"Radical Left Democrats"

"the enemy of the hard-working men and women of this Country"

"Witch-Hunt"

"Russia, Russia, Russia"

"Mueller Hoax"

"Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine"

"Impeachment Hoax 1"

"Impeachment Hoax 2"

"illegal and unconstitutional Mar-a-Lago raid"

"now this"

“Democrats have lied, cheated and stolen"

"Get Trump"

’"a completely innocent person"

"blatant Election Interference"

“Never before in our Nation’s history has this been done."

"Democrats have cheated countless times"

"spying on my campaign"

"weaponizing our justice system"

"punish a political opponent"

"hand-picked and funded by George Soros"

"Joe Biden’s dirty work"

"Witch-Hunt"

"Radical Left Democrats"

"Crooked Democrats"

Obviously, Trump's failure to distinguish between at least 12 different legal proceedings he ranted about should be enough to have him convicted or committed for treatment. See what he did? He just attacked the messengers, not the evidence.

Disc soccer, which I guess is Ultimate.
Nah that’s disc football.

But some of the disc golf courses have rings or holes around the bottom of the disc golf basket which are indeed, for soccer golf.

You can run. You can hide. You can even go in the woods and play disc golf. You can’t escape SOCCER.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

But some of the disc golf courses have rings or holes around the bottom of the disc golf basket which is, indeed, for soccer golf.

You can run. You can hide. You can even go in the woods and play disc golf. You can’t escape SOCCER.
But the Kangaroo Court can force its eventual financial collapse, for the good of all mankind.

The dims are politicizing the justice system! Paybacks will be hell.
How competent do you really think people like Jimmy Jordan, Kevin McCarthy, Bobo, Marjorie Green, Louie Gohmert, Josh Hawley are?

They may know whom they want to attack but they don't have a clue what they stand for.

Here's a typical Republican -- it'll make you guys proud:

But some of the disc golf courses have rings or holes around the bottom of the disc golf basket which are indeed, for soccer golf.

We were playing at lunch one day many years ago at Crestmont. Suddenly a phalanx of kids from Tri North appeared. They would throw their disc and run after it. It appeared to be a race, but you had to throw and not run with the disc, and the disc had to go in the basket to go to the next basket . Needless to say, they played through (not that we let them). I never again saw it, but my lunchtime group stopped playing over lunch so they may still be doing this as part of gym class.

Reactions: larsIU
It’s the least of the possible indictments and the easiest to characterize as political. Trumpsters have a martyr now and their slavish devotion will only increase. It’s also going to be hard for the prosecution to win according to legal beagles. It’s just not the case that’s going to end Trump as a political player IMO, more so if he wins.

Won’t be boring here for a while.

mfv5udz5ws2gsoj7vymcrzt63p6jc3sachvcdoaizecfr3dnitcq_1_0.png

But the Kangaroo Court can force its eventual financial collapse, for the good of all mankind.
If Netanyahu can neuter Israel’s Supreme Court, what do you think your leaders in the eventual pan state of Soccerlandia will do to your Kangaroo Court? I’d consider penance immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
Breaking news:

Trump's personal legal analysis and his simultaneous fundraising appeal was revealed in these brilliant extracts from his statement today:

“Political Persecution"

"Election Interference at the highest level in history"

"the golden escalator at Trump Tower"

"Radical Left Democrats"

"the enemy of the hard-working men and women of this Country"

"Witch-Hunt"

"Russia, Russia, Russia"

"Mueller Hoax"

"Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine"

"Impeachment Hoax 1"

"Impeachment Hoax 2"

"illegal and unconstitutional Mar-a-Lago raid"

"now this"

“Democrats have lied, cheated and stolen"

"Get Trump"

’"a completely innocent person"

"blatant Election Interference"

“Never before in our Nation’s history has this been done."

"Democrats have cheated countless times"

"spying on my campaign"

"weaponizing our justice system"

"punish a political opponent"

"hand-picked and funded by George Soros"

"Joe Biden’s dirty work"

"Witch-Hunt"

"Radical Left Democrats"

"Crooked Democrats"

Obviously, Trump's failure to distinguish between at least 12 different legal proceedings he ranted about should be enough to have him convicted or committed for treatment. See what he did? He just attacked the messengers, not the evidence.

How competent do you really think people like Jimmy Jordan, Kevin McCarthy, Bobo, Marjorie Green, Louie Gohmert, Josh Hawley are?

They may know whom they want to attack but they don't have a clue what they stand for.

Here's a typical Republican -- it'll make you guys proud:

Ha , you are so funny , just turn the tables to all of the illegal things Dems have done, Again 55 people that have died for knowing the Clinton's for starters. At the bottom of the list is having all the stupid people like you that worship at the democrats cult altar is so numerous it is'tpossible to put a number on how many idiots like you there are out there . This board is a great example though.

Reactions: DANC
If Netanyahu can neuter Israel’s Supreme Court, what do you think your leaders in the eventual pan state of Soccerlandia will do to your Kangaroo Court? I’d consider penance immediately.
There is no fear. We have dragons. Legions. It is known.

• Love
Reactions: larsIU
Another year-and-a-half of crap and back-and-forth ridiculousness.

I guess it’s way too much to expect and hope for a return to some kind of normalcy.
There never has been and never will be any kind of normalcy while Trump is in politics.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
No not really. It’s been a long time. He’s dying of copd. He’s what we call a hoosier. Those years were rough. He was roofing in a scram that was costing him about three hundred bucks a month
My best friend just passed away of COPD Saturday. Not a pretty disease.

Ha , you are so funny , just turn the tables to all of the illegal things Dems have done, Again 55 people that have died for knowing the Clinton's for starters. At the bottom of the list is having all the stupid people like you that worship at the democrats cult altar is so numerous it is'tpossible to put a number on how many idiots like you there are out there . This board is a great example though.
Thank you. I love when you try to respond substantively!

You just admitted Trump is guilty as sin and you have no defense for him. You're a legal genius!

Vote Trump 2024 !! Make America Great again -- send Trump to jail!!

55 people have died from knowing the Clintons? Really? That’s what you’re going with? I bet you’ve got a great source for that one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT