ADVERTISEMENT

Damn Taylor Swift tickets are expensive!

She got a code, only person I know. Then it still wasn’t guaranteed. Got in queue and 4 tickets at her assigned time today, 11 I think. I’ll see if she wants to sell them to my WC friend, so that his daughter will be forever in debt.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
She got a code, only person I know. Then it still wasn’t guaranteed. Got in queue and 4 tickets at her assigned time today, 11 I think. I’ll see if she wants to sell them to my WC friend, so that his daughter will be forever in debt.
No tell her to enjoy ❤️

Wife got a code. She logs in for 3pm.

I had to punt the 1pm game at the club to do school pickup while she fights through the queue.

So, in addition to the $5k+ financial layout thus far, TS is now cutting into golf time.

These kids will never know the satisfaction of snagging nosebleed U2 tickets at 10am some Saturday after sleeping in 30 degree weather in the tailgate of a Ford 150 outside some Sears.

Wife got a code. She logs in for 3pm.

I had to punt the 1pm game at the club to do school pickup while she fights through the queue.

So, in addition to the $5k+ financial layout thus far, TS is now cutting into golf time.

These kids will never know the satisfaction of snagging nosebleed U2 tickets at 10am some Saturday after sleeping in 30 degree weather in the tailgate of a Ford 150 outside some Sears.
Good luck!

Reactions: mattndallas
My youngest got good seats, down on the lowest level. She's thrilled, one previous Swift concert she really had to watch the monitor because she could barely see the stage. She has seen Swift and Beyonce this year, and Swift next year. There's that inflation.

Meanwhile, I am trying to decide if I want to go see the Eagles' 25th farewell tour (with Steely Dan). The last time I saw them at then Banker's Life, the acoustics were horrible. I don't want to pay for that again.

I know your type. Fifty year old who still thinks he's got it. Unwilling to face the Man in the Mirror. I see it a lot with the down-on-their-luck guys I work with. Some are able to get out from under and face the music, but too many are doomed to continued denial and despair. I'm pulling for you Murt.
No one like me would work where you work

• Wow
Reactions: BradStevens
I know your type. Fifty year old who still thinks he's got it. Unwilling to face the Man in the Mirror. I see it a lot with the down-on-their-luck guys I work with. Some are able to get out from under and face the music, but too many are doomed to continued denial and despair. I'm pulling for you Murt.
👀

define "talent".

i don't think she's near as talented a performer as Miley or Adel or Gaga or Beyonce, but has stunning looks that set her apart.
They can all be really talented.

She's been producing / writing music for 20 years that has managed to retain her original fans, as well as attract a new generation.

She's talented.

Culturally, she's up there with the Beatles and Michael. Would The Rolling Stones fit in there too?

They can all be really talented.

She's been producing / writing music for 20 years that has managed to retain her original fans, as well as attract a new generation.

She's talented.

Culturally, she's up there with the Beatles and Michael. Would The Rolling Stones fit in there too?
Agreed. Her songs are the backdrop of my generation’s lives. These f*ucking boomers. Die already!

define "talent".

i don't think she's near as talented a performer as Miley or Adel or Gaga or Beyonce, but has stunning looks that set her apart.
I don’t know about that. I don’t think her looks are better than Beyoncé, for example. I think her song writing is what makes her especially talented, more so than her voice.

Agreed. Her songs are the backdrop of my generation’s lives. These f*ucking boomers. Die already!
Born in 1965 come make me coward! Probs not fair but I see your leadership sucking on Trump after your squad turned on you- I’m scared of your son more than you captain.

It's TayTay's world. We're all just livin' in it.

1ynbabdr800c1.png

• Love
Reactions: BradStevens
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT