ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Needs to Resolve to Stop Lying

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019

i haven't watched this video but damn this has to be about the oddest thing i've seen in some time. for those of you who are a certain age that's kennedy - one of hte original vj's from mtv back in the day. i haven't seen her since then. how in the hell did she end up at fox. beyond bizarre piece of nostalgia

i haven't watched this video but damn this has to be about the oddest thing i've seen in some time. for those of you who are a certain age that's kennedy - one of hte original vj's from mtv back in the day. i haven't seen her since then. how in the hell did she end up at fox. beyond bizarre piece of nostalgia
Her show on FBN was the only one I'd make an effort to watch. She's very much a libertarian.

Reactions: All4You
Libertarians is basically another word for Republican. Never seen one lean anything but right.

They're usually fiscally conservative (small government), socially liberal (live and let live), and more isolationist (can't be the world's policeman) than most. They check more Pub boxes than Dem ones. They're usually more doctrinaire and like to place principles before outcomes.

Libertarians is basically another word for Republican. Never seen one lean anything but right.
That's not the case at all. The Libertarian platform is pro choice, states the gov shouldn't discriminate against anyone based on sexual preference, and seeks to repeal all laws where a crime is considered victimless. Just a few examples and she's downright anti-republican a lot of times.

Last edited:
They're usually fiscally conservative (small government), socially liberal (live and let live), and more isolationist (can't be the world's policeman) than most. They check more Pub boxes than Dem ones. They're usually more doctrinaire and like to place principles before outcomes.
This is a pretty good representation of the overlap and differences

nsIreQk.png

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT