ADVERTISEMENT

The insanely bizzare plight of Ben Brody

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
This is a story of conspiracy theories run amuck, and should be horrifying to all normal people. It's insane on so many levels, and shows exactly how bizarre and out of control some people have gotten. And possibly the most bizarre aspect is the fact that some people are so far gone that even when the facts are made available to them they choose to ignore them and just carry on with the insanity...

This story is bonkers from the start, has indirect relationships to both Musk and Rogan and takes confirmation bias and paranoia to unprecedented levels...See if you can follow along, thru all the twists and blinside curves...

So on June 24 at a Pride demonstration in Oregon City, Oregon two far right groups (Proud Boys and Rose City Nationalists) who were both there to protest the Pride event got in a scrum vs each other, and in the melee 2 of the Rose City neo Nazis had their masks removed and their faces were visible. Now many of the online trolls who started this tragic chain of events mistakenly thought the Rose City rioters were actually Patriot Front, but according to Vice it was a different Neo-Nazi group Rose City Nationalists...

Now why did these 2 extremist groups battle each other at a Pride event where they were both there to protest? Many on the Far Right, including the PB have come to believe that various Neo Nazi groups (like Patriot Front and Rose city) are actually infiltrated with FBI agents, and the reason they show up and act like fools is not because they are actually moron fascists, but rather the FBI is plotting to discredit the Right. Apparently this idea really took off in kukoo land last year,when Joe Rogan referred to Pat Front as a group of Feds-0 who knew Rogan was so popular with the Fascist/Neo Nazi crowd?

When the wingnut trolls saw video they immediately assumed the two unmasked RC boys were Feds because A They were masked in the first place, and B no self respecting Nazi would allow themselves to be "unmasked". And being idiots they didn't dig deep like Vice to uncover that they were Rose City and instead just assumed they were the Pat Front, and thus Feds posing as Nais.

Confused? It gets far more bizarre...

So the next day, 22 yr old Ben Brody who just graduated a day or two earlier from UC Riverside is at the Dodger game (850 miles away) with his Mom. And his phone,particularly his Instagram blows up, which is pretty freaky. He doesn't think too much about it, except he wonders why trolls are attacking him as a "Fed". What he didn't know at the time, was that the wingnut troll factory had determined that he was one of the two unmasked Nazis/Feds based on his picture as well as a blurb they had discovered where his JEWISH frat at UC Riverside had written a blurb about him and casually mentioned that after graduating he wanted to work for the Govt. So on that basis a Jewish guy was being harrassed and being accused not of being a Nazi, but of being an FBI plant posing as a Nazi. The bizarre thing was that the idea he was a Nazi wasn't offensive itself (really?), but the idea that he was an undervocer Fed posing as a Nazi was...

Of course Ben didn't know any of this at the time and his problems were about to escalate. The Blue check Mafia on twitter ran with the claim, his home address was leaked, and the hate and vitriol flowed towards him and his family. They moved out for a while, tried to maintain a low profile hoping it would all blow over, but eventually decided they had to try and counter the nonsense. Ben made an instgram post proclaiming his innocence of being a "fed", released credit card receipts that showed he was in SoCal on June 24, apparently thinking that would calm the situation and the insanity would end. But instead the twitter trolls made a point of discrediting his video

Here's what I mean about "Blue check mafia"... This worthless piece of trash called Amiri King paid $8 to get a blue check and have his posts given prominence and magnified. He took time off from his Hunter rants and twitter grifting his own "merch" to basically launch his own private camapign to make Brody's life hell. These are still posted on his twitter feed, he didn't even have the decency to delte them. Keep in mind he is basically attacking a student who seems much more interested in his education than engaging in any type of political activity...Brody basically committed thde double sin of having an Instagram account, and bearing some resemblance to some Nazi dweeb who had nothing better to do than brawl with fellow Nazis at a Pride event...

The pseudo science is pathetic...

That's just a single troll posting nonsense, so you can imagine all of the other trolls and their "followers" spreading the BS. Here's a blue checked dweeb named "Fat Cat". He must be where Catturd comes from

Here's the Vice account...

And here's a video which may clear up the confusion my accout of the tale engendered...

Honestly if the randomness of this story doesn't bother you stop and consider how you'd feel if something like this happened to your kid, or a friend or family member. The Vice story mentions he may take legal action, and I hope he does and gets a ton of $$. It's easy for me (and I suspect several others) to sympathize with the plight of Ray Epps. But Epps travelled to the rally in DC, believed a bunch of nonsense and ultimately put himself in the wrong place. In that regard he was complicit in his own situation...

This kid did nothing wrong and was basically targeted for the way he looked regardless of any political sympathies he might have. If you don't find that disturbing, I'm not sure what to say...

It’s an impressive amount of research and thought to put into this post.

If he put it toward something constructive he could be emporer of the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
It’s an impressive amount of research and thought to put into this post.

If he put it toward something constructive he could be empower of the world.

so you would rather he just shotgun posts on the board and not put any time or thought into them?

Sorry, not understanding the complaint.

Last edited:
Cosmic didn’t know the Babylon Bee is a parody site. He still says it hasn’t been proven that the laptop was Hunter Bidens.

There’s no one here less informed than Cosmic.

There’s no reason to ever read anything he writes.
Hickory believes everything he writes. Hick can't really read, but he believes it!

Maybe he can sue Musk and end up owning Twitter. Ray Epps will probably be owning Fox soon, he's filed suit.

I recall people saying they couldn't wait to get Dominion deposed, does everyone recall that? How did that suit go for Fox even after Dominion was deposed? How did it go for Dominion?

We have crazies. I know someone will post a liberal doxing a conservative, I'm in no way saying that conservatives have a monopoly on crazies. I'm just saying that seeing them lose some lawsuits for putting people's lives in danger isn't a bad thing. Taking someone and suggesting they are pretending to be a nazi but are an FBI agent is doing exactly that. Even if they are an FBI agent it puts them at risk, but if they aren't, it is REALLY putting someone's life in danger. I suspect Brody has no experience handling weapons for defense. At least Epps has a Marine background. But it still puts a hell of a target on his back.

Fox's lawyers can take their crack at Epps, Musks's at Brody, we'll see how they stand up to being questioned.

in the melee 2 of the Rose City neo Nazis had their masks removed and their faces were visible. Now many of the online trolls who started this tragic chain of events mistakenly thought the Rose City rioters were actually Patriot Front, but according to Vice it was a different Neo-Nazi group Rose City Nationalists...
Good post Cos. I however am a child and could only think of this.

judean-peoples-front-peoples-front-of-judea.gif

Literally no one is reading that gibberish.
It's a good post.

Maybe he can sue Musk and end up owning Twitter.
I think he's seeking an award not punishment.

The one situation where I would want everyone heavily armed is the scenario where one neo Nazi group is battling another neo Nazi group. Say... the Mas neo Nazis vs. the DANC neo Nazis.

Reactions: Indyhorn
Cosmic didn’t know the Babylon Bee is a parody site. He still says it hasn’t been proven that the laptop was Hunter Bidens.

There’s no one here less informed than Cosmic.

There’s no reason to ever read anything he writes.
After reading the last couple of pages of the "Biden and Cocaine" thread, I'm sure you made the same determination on DANC.
When can we expect your rejection of his every post?

Good post Cos. I however am a child and could only think of this.

judean-peoples-front-peoples-front-of-judea.gif

It's a good post.

I think he's seeking an award not punishment.
There’s always a first time, I guess.

Edit-so I took the time to actually read that tripe and it seems like this kid Brody got mistaken for someone else in a kerfluffle between Neo Nazi groups. Like, some people thought he was there when he apparently wasn’t and now he’s being harassed by twitter trolls.

Okay?

That’s dumb. And it sucks for that kid.

That happens because Twitter is a cesspool. Always has been.

So now what?

Reactions: DANC

Edit-so I took the time to actually read that tripe and it seems like this kid Brody got mistaken for someone else in a kerfluffle between Neo Nazi groups. Like, some people thought he was there when he apparently wasn’t and now he’s being harassed by twitter trolls.

Okay?

So now what?
He's gonna get Sandman money from Musk.

Do you suppose the Supreme Court justices can who had people demonstrating in front of their homes can get some cash?
Probably should. The justices have far more restraint than I. Manure would have been delivered.

Daily.

Okay?

So now what?
Obviously, the upshot is, it's all Trump's fault.

Maybe he can sue Musk and end up owning Twitter. Ray Epps will probably be owning Fox soon, he's filed suit.

I recall people saying they couldn't wait to get Dominion deposed, does everyone recall that? How did that suit go for Fox even after Dominion was deposed? How did it go for Dominion?

We have crazies. I know someone will post a liberal doxing a conservative, I'm in no way saying that conservatives have a monopoly on crazies. I'm just saying that seeing them lose some lawsuits for putting people's lives in danger isn't a bad thing. Taking someone and suggesting they are pretending to be a nazi but are an FBI agent is doing exactly that. Even if they are an FBI agent it puts them at risk, but if they aren't, it is REALLY putting someone's life in danger. I suspect Brody has no experience handling weapons for defense. At least Epps has a Marine background. But it still puts a hell of a target on his back.
He's gonna get Sandman money from Musk.

Fox's lawyers can take their crack at Epps, Musks's at Brody, we'll see how they stand up to being questioned.
I'd say Rick is a bit of a prognosticator. I'm a little worried that the suit is filed in Texas, but IIRC this same attorney was able to successfully sue Alex the scumbag in Texas and win...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT