ADVERTISEMENT

Damn Taylor Swift tickets are expensive!

These kids LOVE her.
Apparently she isn't packing at least.

FlfAASpXkAAx1Hj

Oh, well, that changes everything.

My daughter, in her early youth, was adamant that Ace of Base would one day be more popular and famous than the Beatles.
Lol I don’t mind her. She’s not singing about big dick energy and shit. I think she’s incredibly talented. I don’t know anything about music but I know cranking out as many songs as she has that appeal to so many isn’t an easy task.

You f*uckin boomers. We’re so done with you

Lol I don’t mind her. She’s not singing about big dick energy and shit. I think she’s incredibly talented. I don’t know anything about music but I know cranking out as many songs as she has that appeal to so many isn’t an easy task.

There is a reason they call it Pop Music, Its popular vs angst ridden I hate myself I want to be a transgender etc

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Just because we had wicked cool music and nearly everything since has been whale dung?

Wtf is Disney managing her tour. Okay kid we can do decent seats for Taylor swift in kc for two hours or Europe for two weeks. You pick
When I was in Arizona a couple was an hour late because traffic was so backed up for 'f#$kin Taylor Swift'.

I was like 'Wait, she's in town? What the hell are we doing at this fish fry at the golf clubhouse!!!'

Yeah she's lasted waaay too long in her relevance but gotta tip the hat to her, she managed her cross over like a boss and is a legitimate legend.

I do laugh at you surrounded by pre teen girls as they are just nightmares. Swift needs to have a section for the dad's of tweens to hang out.

Last edited:
When I was in Arizona a couple was an hour late because traffic was so backed up for 'f#$kin Taylor Swift'.

I was like 'Wait, she's in town? What the hell are we doing at this fish fry at the golf clubhouse!!!'

Yeah she's lasted waaay to long in her relevance but gotta tip the hat to her, she did managed her cross over like a boss and is a legitimate legend.

I do laugh at you surrounded by pre teen girls as they are just nightmares. Swift needs to have a section for the dad's of tweens to hang out.
That’s a business you just created!!!

• Love
Reactions: TommyCracker
I'm laughing my ass off at this thread. My 15-year-old daughter is a big Swiftie (going this summer when she's in Chicago) and I just had her read this thread.

Her comments: "Those guys are old and it shows. You're too young to be on that reddit, dad."

She recommended I post this for you all:

Did you miss when she broke the internet the day tickets went on sale? My niece is talking her little one in Chicago. I didn’t even ask how much. I like her too, I think lots of the moms do, which is why they will pay outrageous prices.
Thousand bucks a pop to sit in the last row of a football stadium

Reactions: zeke4ahs
I'm laughing my ass off at this thread. My 15-year-old daughter is a big Swiftie (going this summer when she's in Chicago) and I just had her read this thread.

Her comments: "Those guys are old and it shows. You're too young to be on that reddit, dad."

Sorry for my language

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU

You have any of your music from when you were 15? Any pictures?

Let your kiddo experience all that and then tell her she’ll be your age some day.

• Haha
You have any of your music from when you were 15? Any pictures?

Let your kiddo experience all that and then tell her she’ll be your age some day.
Of course!! There is nothing in the world that I ever wanted more than my pictures of you!!!! That’s still 🔥

On New Year’s Day. I will be with you again. Damn. Again. That’s still 🔥

• Haha
Inflation ain’t hurting her. Mercy.
I was in Nashville this past weekend and stayed at an Airbnb. The owners claimed Taylor Swift has stayed there a couple of times when she is town. I tried to drink enough to write a country song, but it didn’t work 🤷. I do strongly recommend Bourbon Steak if you’re in Nashville. The ambience is great and the food was stupid good.

Penis envy song?

Like the attitude in this one tho - “bitchers gonna bitch”

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
Inflation ain’t hurting her. Mercy.
The tickets might be more expensive than you think. I took my youngest about 14 years ago for Swift's first tour. My daughter was about 13. Spending a couple hours listening to an arena of tween girls screaming is at least Dante's 6th circle

It made me wonder how people survived a Beatles concert.

The tickets might be more expensive than you think. I took my youngest about 14 years ago for Swift's first tour. My daughter was about 13. Spending a couple hours listening to an arena of tween girls screaming is at least Dante's 6th circle

To add insult to injury people are pissed because the merch is fading and falling apart. They must have found a Pakistani factory

She’s less oppressed than her songs suggest, but she writes, directs, plays, sings and ain't stupid, and doesn't just sell sex. Well above average - for music after the death of rock-n-roll.
I feel the need to step in and stop you before you do something you regret, like posting a Swift song in the music thread. That would f*uck with my head as I think you have an impeccable taste in music that runs deep, and wide ranging. 😊 Now you’ll tell me Swift is part of that wide ranging thing!

That’s a memory tho Marv.

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
That’s a memory tho Marv.
It is a memory. I told all our kids on a hot day in DC where we did way too much than got caught in a massive storm, some day we will look back at the vacation and remember it fondly even if we think it is a disaster in the moment. And sure enough, they do.

I taught her a lesson, I made her come to a Bob Seger concert. She was the only person under 50 we saw.

It is a memory. I told all our kids on a hot day in DC where we did way too much than got caught in a massive storm, some day we will look back at the vacation and remember it fondly even if we think it is a disaster in the moment. And sure enough, they do.

I taught her a lesson, I made her come to a Bob Seger concert. She was the only person under 50 we saw.
That is AWESOME. Taylor swift has an album called 1989. Ryan adams did a cover of it and maybe four songs are just ridiculously good. So so so great. Boy the girls hate it when I put it on.

My girlfriend and I went to a Gordon Lightfoot show a couple years ago (we have a running Gordon Lightfoot, Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald joke that I stole from Bob and Tom....hey moving to Minnesota where they were blocked out by KQ has its advantages) and holll lee fuuuuuuu###$k were we, at 50, by far the youngest in the room.

It is pretty cool. When I worked downtown Mpls I used to park behind the Target Center (which is now Target Field) and it was always a trip walking through the crowds in my middle management suck up suits depending on who was performing.

One time it was all cougars and tweens for the Backstreet Boys then the next night it was a scene out of the Walking Dead for Marilyn Manson. Then one a pack of good ol boys in wranglers and cowboy hats nearly fell on me as they exploded out of the bar cuz Garth was in town.

That was always a pretty cool experience simply trying to go home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT