ADVERTISEMENT

chad kelly

bjoescout

Benchwarmer
Nov 18, 2008
Looks like hes celebrated too much this weekend. Guess its a good thing he's not coming here. Arrested in a scuffle with police last nite. Per twitter

LOL!!! I am not going lie, I was happy he didnt come here

You look at the dudes history and he is a mess.

This post was edited on 12/22 10:20 AM by sparkeyreturns

"I'm going to go to my car and get my AK-47 and spray this place."

That is listed under "things not to say to anyone, ever."

Re: I'm really liking Austin King

I'll take Austin King anyday over Kelly or Stevens. Austin looks like a sharp kid, good athlete, and a guy who wants to win at IU. I think
We got some good Karma getting Austin. He is going to develop into an outstanding QB And a winning QB at IU. Go Hoosiers!

Re: Where there's smoke, there's fire......

And , it seems, a whole lot of fire in his case.

Kicked off Clemson for arguing with coaches and now this within 2 days of signing with Ole Miss.
He punched a bouncer. Made a threat about shooting up the place. Resisted arrest and was trouble when being booked. Just think the trouble he could have caused here?

If we knew of anything like this in his past, why did we even give him a look ? If.

As far as I was aware, his biggest problems in the past were getting into arguments with his coaches.

This incident with the police and threatening to shoot up the place is on a completely different level.

Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: chad kelly - funny how things work out

My guess is he may indeed have some anger management issues, but also probably feels like a complete idiot for this happening, especially if Ole Miss were to pull his offer. He's still likely only 21 and was probably feeling a little full of himself with his juco success and recruiting love (flown to IU/Purdue game, then down to Oxford, MS, where their Ole Miss female student tour guides probably turn on the southern charm (not accusing of anything more FYI!) and he thought he was "bullet proof" out there.

Dumb mistakes can start to cost you. But in the spirit of wanting good karma for all, hope he figures himself out soon and more importantly, that our boy Austin will turn into a real stud.

You guy's get ready, we are going to cut him loose. I don't have any inside information just a gut feeling that he will not survive this. His ice was thin already. He is a great talent but he has issues between the ears.

His new nickname at the school that takes him is "3rd Chance"

wonder how his JUCO coach kept a tight leash on him?

This post was edited on 12/22 1:14 PM by Optimist13

I think he's going to be "Machine Gun" Kelly from now on nt

nt

Re: His new nickname at the school that takes him is "3rd Chance"

Originally posted by Optimist13:
wonder how his JUCO coach kept a tight leash on him?

This post was edited on 12/22 1:14 PM by Optimist13
Scooba Mississippi. Hard to get in trouble there. They have a sonic drive in and that's about it

You sure can get in trouble in Oxford . . .

good thing the arrest was in Buffalo . . . they might still be cleaning up his mess if it were in Oxford.

Re: I think he's going to be "Machine Gun" Kelly from now on nt

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Well played. Best of the day so far.

Re: His new nickname at the school that takes him is "3rd Chance"

It's looking more and more likely he is going to hang on yet again. We have a great thing going down here and I don't want this Clemson Reject wannabe homeboy screwing it up. We are in wait and see mode. Freeze needs to earn his money with this decision.

Hope you guys pass on him too.

Sounds like a complete idiot. And while I'm a Hoosier fan through and through, I have a lot of respect for Ole Miss because Patrick Willis is my favorite pro. Good luck in the future.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: I think he's going to be "Machine Gun" Kelly from now on nt

So much material there.

Will Ole' Miss run a new variant of the Pistol - the Machine Gun?

Will Kelly work out of the Machine Gun rather than under center?

Could be fun!

Re: Honestly, I took it as desperation from our coaching staff

I don't know if I'd call it "desperation." He was the #1 rated JUCO QB in the country and a lot of high profile programs were after him. It wasn't just IU who took a chance. Obviously, a lot of programs thought his past was behnd him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT