ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Maher on Trans Wars

Witnessed a "family" of three wokesters at Fogo Christmas Eve. Packed house. Servers and people all over the place.

Sitting at their table with blue hair, beard, or both, pulling down their masks with every bite, then returning it to proper position while chewing. :D
Fogo De Chao?

On Christmas Eve?

That just sounds sad.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Witnessed a "family" of three wokesters at Fogo Christmas Eve. Packed house. Servers and people all over the place.

Sitting at their table with blue hair, beard, or both, pulling down their masks with every bite, then returning it to proper position while chewing. :D
So idiotic. You correlate wearing masks to wokeism? Perhaps you’ve heard of people with immunity issues? Or maybe someone with a simple cold trying to protect others from getting sick at Christmas? Oh the humanity!!! lol

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Sure, let's trash the messenger.
We are. The person who whined that they were the victim of a human rights violation because someone referred to them by the wrong gender identifier. They are being justifiably trashed.

The douchey social media activist is just a little observation on the side.

Reactions: DANC and UncleMark
Place was packed. Steak dinner, Newfields, then back home. What's not to love?

m
p4cqQ0gUIMcU0.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978

I would presume the majority there are “wokesters”. Not many cons are going to Fogo for Xmas Eve.

So idiotic. You correlate wearing masks to wokeism? Perhaps you’ve heard of people with immunity issues? Or maybe someone with a simple cold trying to protect others from getting sick at Christmas? Oh the humanity!!! lol
It's funny when people are driving - by themselves - in their own car with masks on. I see it every day.

It's funny when people are driving - by themselves - in their own car with masks on. I see it every day.

Really? I rarely see that anymore in the People's Republic and I'm all over town every day, including campus.

Really? I rarely see that anymore in the People's Republic and I'm all over town every day, including campus.
I see more masks in Charlotte every day than I ever did in Indiana. Seriously. I drive on I485 around Charlotte almost every day and I see it.

The societal mix is a little different here than in the People's Republic..... and you can draw your own conclusion about that.

Thought of you this morning when I went the 1/4 mile from my house to fill up with gas and stop at Mickey D's to get my egg mcmuffin - I saw 2 people driving that had masks on. No one else in the car.

Yes. I correlate blue hair on men and women, shaggy beards busting out of cheap masks, and wearing masks in general in a packed public place, pulling them down just to take a bite...

As woke.

What would you say is more prevalent in Bloomington...

1) people driving (alone) with masks,
2) Chinese students in "supercars",
3) Subarus with environmental plates,
4) pre-2010 Buick sedans with some sort of body damage.
LOL

4321 in order

Send me pics and maybe I will.
This is not nice. That old hag broke my buddy @larsIU heart. He couldn’t throw a frisbee for months after the split. Screw that cu#t (too far lars or just right?). Also, I wanted you know lars, I wouldn’t even f#ck her with @mcmurtry66 dick. Now my own dick? Hmmm….do you have pics?

Last edited:
This is not nice. That old hag broke my buddy @larsIU heart. He couldn’t throw a frisbee for months after the split. Screw that cu#t (too far lars or just right?). Also, I wanted you know, I wouldn’t even f#ck her with @mcmurtry66 dick. Now my own dick? Maybe….do you have pics?
I don’t know what any of this means. Ex is texting me about a guy she wants rid of. Guy I actually know through soccer and like and looks like ANTONIO BANDERAS and ex stoker is texting me at the same time “he’s so bad” re my minion. It’s all too much. The only redeeming thing is I learned a new word. My daughter’s crew is spending the night and I yelled xxxx what is wrong with your mom and she shouted back from the other room SHE’S A BOP!!!

Bam. New word. Bop. Love it

I don’t know what any of this means. Ex is texting me about a guy she wants rid of. Guy I actually know through soccer and like and looks like ANTONIO BANDERAS and ex stoker is texting me at the same time “he’s so bad” re my minion. It’s all too much. The only redeeming thing is I learned a new word. My daughter’s crew is spending the night and I yelled xxxx what is wrong with your mom and she shouted back from the other room SHE’S A BOP!!!

Bam. New word. Bop. Love it
lol…I hadn’t heard of Bop before. Antonio seems just lovely, not sure what your ex is looking for. You can’t ever satisfy a woman.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I'm walking around shouting SHE'S A FREAKIN BOP!!!!!!!!!!!! they don't know what it means. they think it's dating. at least that's what they said it means but when i say it they're in tears laughing so now who the f knows. i'm worried. i didn't know.

i made tacos for the crew. they're doing their thing. i've got both exes texting. i'm drinking margaritas and i just want to want to be left alone and watch the gentleman. i've seen one episode AND I'M IN. these ****ing kids

I'm walking around shouting SHE'S A FREAKIN BOP!!!!!!!!!!!! they don't know what it means. they think it's dating. at least that's what they said it means but when i say it they're in tears laughing so now who the f knows. i'm worried.

i made tacos for the crew. they're doing their thing. i've got both exes texting. i'm drinking margaritas and i just want to want to be left alone and watch the gentleman. i've seen one episode AND I'M IN
Turn your phone off, screenager

Just think if Mel McDaniel was writing Louisiana Saturday Night , now days..

My daughter Jill and my other daughter Jack, belly full of beer….

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT