ADVERTISEMENT

Bidens America

Reactions: ulrey
So ****ing stupid. What a stupid ****ing thing to post.

We’ve been the top oil producer since forever. It’s a global market. Not a domestic one. That what you and Trump both get wrong with your bullshit.
So ****ing stupid. What a stupid ****ing reaction from you.

We were the top oil producer and stupid dumb dipshits like you insisted that the progressives shut it all down under Biden. Turns out the opposite happened.

The post election climate-focused stance of 2020 and early 2021 turned to something more neutral and pragmatic. Then when gas prices spiked following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, Biden strongly urged US oil companies to pump more, not less oil – exactly the opposite of what climate scientists and progressive that you say pull his puppet strings were calling for. The Biden administration even approved the Willow oil drilling project, a controversial Conoco Phillips drilling venture in Alaska that had been stalled for decades.

Stop being a dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
So ****ing stupid. What a stupid ****ing thing to post.

We’ve been the top oil producer since forever. It’s a global market. Not a domestic one. That what you and Trump both get wrong with your bullshit.
we spend so much time trying to educate these people. what's the point. mercy

So ****ing stupid. What a stupid ****ing reaction from you.

We were the top oil producer and stupid dumb dipshits like you insisted that the progressives shut it all down under Biden. Turns out the opposite happened.

The post election climate-focused stance of 2020 and early 2021 turned to something more neutral and pragmatic. Then when gas prices spiked following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, Biden strongly urged US oil companies to pump more, not less oil – exactly the opposite of what climate scientists and progressive that you say pull his puppet strings were calling for. The Biden administration even approved the Willow oil drilling project, a controversial Conoco Phillips drilling venture in Alaska that had been stalled for decades.

Stop being a dumbass.
My position on the Biden oil policy is that rhetoric matters and words matter. You applied that to Trump no? Despite him doing the opposite of what he said all the time?

Biden pissed off Saudi, he signaled an end to U.S. drilling in the next 20 years (what a stupid thing to say). His entire public posture has been anti-oil.

So oil companies invest less, prices go up because of said lack of investment. But yet you think it’s all a big mystery why gas prices got out of control. Some of it is global conflict and supply chain issues, not most of it.

My position on the Biden oil policy is that rhetoric matters and words matter. You applied that to Trump no? Despite him doing the opposite of what he said all the time?

Biden pissed off Saudi, he signaled an end to U.S. drilling in the next 20 years (what a stupid thing to say). His entire public posture has been anti-oil.

So oil companies invest less, prices go up because of said lack of investment. But yet you think it’s all a big mystery why gas prices got out of control. Some of it is global conflict and supply chain issues, not most of it.
That’s exactly what I read right after Biden took office and started his attacks

The entire Epstein saga is a stain on this nation.

From the fact that he was literally murdered in his cell to the fact that his client list has been known for YEARS and is still not public, all of it lends credence to the notion that the deep state is real.
It lends credence to the simple adage that money and power can buy silence, at least for a while, and sometimes forever. It can buy retribution too (Epstein's murder).

I'm looking forward to the truth coming out, whatever the political leanings of the scumbags involved. If it's Biden, lock him up. Ditto Clinton. Ditto Trump. Ditto anybody.

I'm not sure of the situation with respect to statutes of limitation on the child sex issues. Can they still face criminal charges?

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
It lends credence to the simple adage that money and power can buy silence, at least for a while, and sometimes forever. It can buy retribution too (Epstein's murder).

I'm looking forward to the truth coming out, whatever the political leanings of the scumbags involved. If it's Biden, lock him up. Ditto Clinton. Ditto Trump. Ditto anybody.

I'm not sure of the situation with respect to statutes of limitation on the child sex issues. Can they still face criminal charges?
Not sure. I think this would be the statute under which they would be charged if they had the evidence:

Found the SOL. If the child victims are still alive, looks like they can go after them (this was amended in 2006; previously it was 5 years after commission or until the child turned 25):

18 U.S. Code § 3283 - Offenses against children​

prev | next
No statute of limitations that would otherwise preclude prosecution for an offense involving the sexual or physical abuse, or kidnaping, of a child under the age of 18 years shall preclude such prosecution during the life of the child, or for ten years after the offense, whichever is longer.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 828; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330018(a), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2149; Pub. L. 108–21, title II, § 202, Apr. 30, 2003, 117 Stat. 660; Pub. L. 109–162, title XI, § 1182(c), Jan. 5, 2006, 119 Stat. 3126.)

Reactions: outside shooter

I tend to think the list is full of powerful people from both sides of the aisle. Would probably be the story of the century if it came out.

Which is why I’m guessing it won’t be made public in the next 50 years.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Found the SOL. If the child victims are still alive, looks like they can go after them (this was amended in 2006; previously it was 5 years after commission or until the child turned 25):

18 U.S. Code § 3283 - Offenses against children​

prev | next
No statute of limitations that would otherwise preclude prosecution for an offense involving the sexual or physical abuse, or kidnaping, of a child under the age of 18 years shall preclude such prosecution during the life of the child, or for ten years after the offense, whichever is longer.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 828; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330018(a), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2149; Pub. L. 108–21, title II, § 202, Apr. 30, 2003, 117 Stat. 660; Pub. L. 109–162, title XI, § 1182(c), Jan. 5, 2006, 119 Stat. 3126.)
Unfortunately I'm willing to bet most of the victims are not still alive for that very reason.

If nothing else, I feel like the court of public opinion would damn them. If by some chance Biden and Trump's names are on the list that comes out, I really think that's a bridge too far and neither of them will be their party's respective presidential nominee.

If nothing else, I feel like the court of public opinion would damn them. If by some chance Biden and Trump's names are on the list that comes out, I really think that's a bridge too far and neither of them will be their party's respective presidential nominee.
What is this a list of? The people who flew on Epstein's plane? The people who visited the island? Everyone will deny, deny, deny. Say they never saw anything. Unless you have a witness who can say they saw them do something or a victim come forward, I don't see how anyone can be charged with anything.

If Trump is on the list of people who visited the island, he'll deny he saw or did anything, and his adherents will take him at his word. Of that, I have no doubt.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I’d bet Trump would be just fine. You know, that was all before he was into politics, so it’s cool.

Reactions: Bippy
What is this a list of? The people who flew on Epstein's plane? The people who visited the island? Everyone will deny, deny, deny. Say they never saw anything. Unless you have a witness who can say they saw them do something or a victim come forward, I don't see how anyone can be charged with anything.

If Trump is on the list of people who visited the island, he'll deny he saw or did anything, and his adherents will take him at his word. Of that, I have no doubt.
Trump never went to the island. Flew to Palm Beach once by himself on Epsteins plane. Then later banned him from Maralago. Gates and Clinton are the 2 biggest fish here. Both reportedly visited the island over 30 times...just for the pina coladas I'm sure.

I tend to think the list is full of powerful people from both sides of the aisle. Would probably be the story of the century if it came out.

The deep state is very real unfortunately.

Reactions: DANC
Just the Clinton victims, right? The "Clinton body count" is one of your favorite conspiracy theories, isn't it?
I’ve read and watched a lot about this and it’s just bizarre. These are people who discretely could have the hottest chicks on the planet. Instead they were picking off teens from the hoods west of military trail in wpb. Poor neighborhoods. You know where it all gets so seedy. Not attractive women. Just desperate etc. it’s all very odd.

Most articles I've seen have said that it's a list of 'associates' and that some of them have been accused of being complicit in Esptein's exploitation and abuse of underage girls.

To you're point though, I think you're right. If they're only accused and there is no definitive proof, they'll all lawyer up and deny anything and everything. That's assuming the list actually sees the light of day. I'm sure there are some very powerful people who are doing everything they can to reverse course on the list being made public. We still have over a week and I wouldn't be surprised to see either a heavily redacted list or no list at all.

I’ve read and watched a lot about this and it’s just bizarre. These are people who discretely could have the hottest chicks on the planet. Instead they were picking off teens from the hoods west of military trail in wpb. Poor neighborhoods. You know where it all gets so seedy. Not attractive women. Just desperate etc. it’s all very odd.
Agreed. I find it bizarre.

Maybe Epstein was offering something different, though: these men mostly had high profile lives and couldn't be seen with women not their wives. So Epstein says: hey, I've got all these young women (or girls, gross) ready for you on a private island. No one will ever know, can't be traced back--no money trail or "loan repayment" checks-- and they're all really willing. And you don't have to woo them beforehand or talk to them after!

Or maybe, like some people say, some of these guys just have a fetish for sex or power over poor, powerless women/girls? I know that's a common theory, but it seems bizarre to me.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Agreed. I find it bizarre.

Maybe Epstein was offering something different, though: these men mostly had high profile lives and couldn't be seen with women not their wives. So Epstein says: hey, I've got all these young women (or girls, gross) ready for you on a private island. No one will ever know, can't be traced back--no money trail or "loan repayment" checks-- and they're all really willing. And you don't have to woo them beforehand or talk to them after!

Or maybe, like some people say, some of these guys just have a fetish for sex or power over poor, powerless women/girls? I know that's a common theory, but it seems bizarre to me.
Yeah both I guess. Awful

Reactions: BradStevens
Most articles I've seen have said that it's a list of 'associates' and that some of them have been accused of being complicit in Esptein's exploitation and abuse of underage girls.

To you're point though, I think you're right. If they're only accused and there is no definitive proof, they'll all lawyer up and deny anything and everything. That's assuming the list actually sees the light of day. I'm sure there are some very powerful people who are doing everything they can to reverse course on the list being made public. We still have over a week and I wouldn't be surprised to see either a heavily redacted list or no list at all.
I’m not looking it up but I read somewhere that JE would donate the use of his plane and not actually be on it himself. Like he donated the plane’s use to others to use for their causes but not because he was a nice guy…just a PR move.

Dershowitz and Bill Richardson are examples of what you describe. Their names were released 4ish years ago and denied everything. The average American won't know they're connected, or even know of them.

Yeah I'll believe it when I see it.

Trump never went to the island. Flew to Palm Beach once by himself on Epsteins plane. Then later banned him from Maralago.
How the fvck woud you know? I assume if the "Deep State" is so powerful, they could keep certain events secret from a dumbass tweeter-addicted make-believe lawyer from an Indiana basketball sports message board.

I read this story about Johnny Gorsch on CNN the other day. it is equal parts fascinating and sickening. Basically, he was kidnapped in 1982, before his paper route in Des Moines, Iowa, and according to mom's theory, he was used by the government in a sex ring with minors to have incriminating evidence against people they wanted to blackmail.

The story

I read this story about Johnny Gorsch on CNN the other day. it is equal parts fascinating and sickening. Basically, he was kidnapped in 1982, before his paper route in Des Moines, Iowa, and according to mom's theory, he was used by the government in a sex ring with minors to have incriminating evidence against people they wanted to blackmail.

The story
That’s wild. Poor woman.

It might be a case of her going crazy just like the Paul kid. But part of the Paulnkids story might be true?

Trump never went to the island. Flew to Palm Beach once by himself on Epsteins plane. Then later banned him from Maralago. Gates and Clinton are the 2 biggest fish here. Both reportedly visited the island over 30 times...just for the pina coladas I'm sure.
What exactly are you claiming here? That Trump was totally oblivious to the stories being tossed around and only "borrowed" Epstein's plane? He had no idea what kind of man Epstein was, even though JE was a member at MAL for over a decade? :rolleyes: Where's a ROFLMAO emoji when you need it?

Numerous witnesses have said that Trump banned Epstein from MAL after Epstein harrassed the daughter of another member and that member complained to Trump. No one cited "moral outrage" on Trump's part, just his need to protect the "Trump brand" from scandal...That was in 2007, prior to that Epstein was a member of MAL in good standing...

It's amazing how you and others rail against the "sweetheart deal" offered to Hunter B over essentially victimless financial crimes... But nary a peep over the Republican lawyers who worked out the sweetheart deal for Epstein which allowed him to serve 13 months on work release. after he plead guilty to soliciting underrage girls in 2008, likely not even a year removed from being an MAL member...

And two of those lawyers who negotiated that deal were Ken Starr and a woman named Lilly Ann Sanchez... Here's some background...

"Sanchez was part of a quartet of lawyers that included Ken Starr, author of the Starr Report that led to the impeachment of former President Bill Clinton, who defended Epstein against charges of the statutory rape of numerous underage high school girls.

Epstein ultimately pleaded guilty in 2008 to charges of soliciting and trafficking underage girls, serving just 13 months on work release in a private wing of a Palm Beach jail.

Eleven years later, in March 2019, Sanchez and Starr co-wrote a letter to The New York Times defending Epstein’s light sentence. They contended the “number of young women involved in the investigation has been vastly exaggerated” and that Epstein’s time in prison and “enormous monetary settlements relying on his negotiated agreement” entitled him to “finality like every other defendant.”
Now climb down off your sanctimonious high horse where you (apparently) attempt to maintain that Epstein is a creature of the Dems...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT