ADVERTISEMENT

Bidens America

You wanna shut down threads for your stupid leader. Here's where we are! Stop defending this sh!t

I don't know if that's true. but the difference in this country between 2019 and today is marked. biden is a god awful bad president. violent crime. homelessness. immigration. inflation. fed agency debacles. irs investigations interfered with. on and on and on. the guy is totally worthless. from what he does to what his rhetoric has instituted is a disaster. the pandemic is just a broke crutch

I don't know if that's true. but the difference in this country between 2019 and today is marked. biden is a god awful bad president. violent crime. homelessness. immigration. inflation. fed agency debacles. irs investigations interfered with. on and on and on. the guy is totally worthless. from what he does to what his rhetoric has instituted is a disaster. the pandemic is just a broke crutch
That is 1000% true was gonna start a thread about it the other day. This is dangerous crap. I could post several video's about this. People are pissed and he did it behind everyones back. I hate Biden and the dem party they destroy EVERYTHING. AND they hate the people!

That is 1000% true was gonna start a thread about it the other day. This is dangerous crap. I could post several video's about this. People are pissed and he did it behind everyones back. I hate Biden and the dem party they destroy EVERYTHING. AND they hate the people!
honestly i just don't care about that stuff. i don't care about hunter's crack (tho i do care about interfering with the irs). i don't care about epstein shit. i care about the price of gas. i care about homeless people sitting in front of my starbucks. i care about how much crab legs cost. college. cars. houses. i care about why we can't take the train to city games and have to pay $40 for parking because we'll get our car broken into. i care about whether my kids are going online because people are insane about covid. etc.

Bullshit. We all knew about it. We had a thread about it when it happened. The only people who are pissed are all the people who, like you, are pissed about everything Joe Biden does. It's not because what he does is wrong; it's because he's a Democrat. As you say, you "hate" Biden and the Democrats. You don't think rationally; you react emotionally.

Bullshit. We all knew about it. We had a thread about it when it happened. The only people who are pissed are all the people who, like you, are pissed about everything Joe Biden does. It's not because what he does is wrong; it's because he's a Democrat. As you say, you "hate" Biden and the Democrats. You don't think rationally; you react emotionally.
Ohhh yea hey let's go behind everyone's back and send billions in exchange for American hostages. Jeezuz christ get your head out of your ass...there's more to the deal than that and it's more bullshit from your dumbass in charge or supposedly so. You can't make this up it's a God damned circus.

Ohhh yea hey let's go behind everyone's back and send billions in exchange for American hostages. Jeezuz christ get your head out of your ass...there's more to the deal than that and it's more bullshit from your dumbass in charge or supposedly so. You can't make this up it's a God damned circus.
LOL, even in this post, you can't decide if you're mad because of what you already said, or because of some unspecified "more to it." Again, you're just reacting emotionally. No thought whatsoever to it.

• Angry
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
honestly i just don't care about that stuff. i don't care about hunter's crack (tho i do care about interfering with the irs). i don't care about epstein shit. i care about the price of gas. i care about homeless people sitting in front of my starbucks. i care about how much crab legs cost. college. cars. houses. i care about why we can't take the train to city games and have to pay $40 for parking because we'll get our car broken into. i care about whether my kids are going online because people are insane about covid. etc.
You don't care that kids were raped on that island and NOBODY has been prosecuted? I'm still sick about it. Not one arrest.. bidens america

You don't care that kids were raped on that island and NOBODY has been prosecuted? I'm still sick about it. Not one arrest.. bidens america
I care about kids more than anything. I have zero idea about any facts involved. Facts.

LOL, even in this post, you can't decide if you're mad because of what you already said, or because of some unspecified "more to it." Again, you're just reacting emotionally. No thought whatsoever to it.
Wtf are you talking about. You think sending 6 billion to them is a good idea? I'll listen this should be good.

No, but it was their money, anyway, and as I said at the time, I err on the side of bringing Americans home.
It was froze and should have never happened. It's stupid and I would expect nothing less from an admin that shits all over the people of this country. I am sick to death of the democrat progressive policies that have ruined this country so yea I'm emotional. Dems have f*cked this country to hell get over it

It was froze and should have never happened. It's stupid and I would expect nothing less from an admin that shits all over the people of this country. I am sick to death of the democrat progressive policies that have ruined this country so yea I'm emotional. Dems have f*cked this country to hell get over it
I prefer to think and react rationally.

And our strategic reserves are at the lowest levels in like 40 years.

It’s simple.

Eat our bread (ev vehicles) or don’t eat at all, gad damnit!!
If you don’t buy our bread (ev everything) we will make you hope that WE give you a sack of potatoes for the winter! Either be proud of OUR generosity or die .
That’s what the dems are saying.
“You must obey us, we are your ruler!”

Thanks Dems

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-may-buy-oil-just-212325008.html

The Biden administration is considering replenishing the Strategic Petroleum Reserve when oil dips below $80 a barrel, just two years after Democrats blocked former President Donald Trump from filling the reserve at a fraction of that price.

Trump in March of 2020 was looking to stabilize the oil industry after Covid-19 hit in 2020 and crushed global petroleum demand. With oil at the time priced at about $24 a barrel, Republicans proposed spending $3 billion to fill up the reserve. But the idea became a political football in larger negotiations on trillions in coronavirus relief, with Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer proclaiming that his party had blocked a “bailout for big oil.”

That decision effectively cost the US billions in potential profits and meant Biden had tens of millions of fewer barrels at his disposal with which to counter price surges.

Last edited:
I believe he's led of the Lord. and not what is observable by man's natural senses.

@Bulk VanderHuge

you can get pissed but biden and the progressives came in and made things infinitely worse in cities all over america. as i said before they are far more dangerous than trump imo. trump's an idiot. tried to turn an election and the systems in place thwarted same. as i said before the dems present a real and present danger to citiziens in cities all over the country. the difference between the new republican appointed da and the soros backed progressive

Reactions: 76-1 and jet812
Are you seriously proud of that kind of no class moronic behavior? What a bunch of asshole idiots.
The smallest act of civil disobedience is a major affront to someone whose livelihood is dependent on a government that is never questioned.

You were the man questioning why all these no class, moronic, assholes felt the need to ruin everyone’s day by eating at the wrong lunch counter.

The smallest act of civil disobedience is a major affront to someone whose livelihood is dependent on a government that is never questioned.

You were the man questioning why all these no class, moronic, assholes felt the need to ruin everyone’s day by eating at the wrong lunch counter.
That’s one of the stupidest comments I’ve ever heard, and you’ve made a lot of them. Comparing these no class bozos to civil rights protesters is ignorant. They aren’t remotely engaged in civil disobedience, they’re engaged in “look at us, we’re assholes” behavior. The proper comparison is to the bozos that harassed the protesters at the lunch counters, and you’re defending them. You are a moron.

How many handles do you have now? One is more than enough. There’s only so much stupid people can take.

Last edited:
Dumb

^^^ Christian ^^^

Cry more.

Presumably the Iranians we detained were detained for a good reason as opposed to the Mullahs just wanting to stick a thumb in the eye of the U.S. by snatching some of our citizens.

Who exactly are these Iranians we’re giving back? Is it gonna be another lord of war type deal? A La Brittney Griner?

Americans simply should not be traveling to Iran and Russia at this point in time. It’s been that way for the better part of two decades.

You need to own your own decisions if you do so.

But why exactly would a simple prisoner swap not suffice? Why are we handing over billions as well? It’s because Biden is desperate to reform the Iran deal to add to his resume.

Nevermind that Iran has proven themselves time and again to be a bad faith actor. Nevermind that an Iran deal has no utility for the U.S.. Nevermind that it alienates our only true ally in the ME (Biden hates Israel and especially Bibi)

It’s another asinine decision in the most asinine presidential administration of my lifetime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT