ADVERTISEMENT

Bidens America

W was no pub...He was prolly part of it all. Who knows at this point. My gripe is nothing has happened...Nothing...Kinda like the laptop...Nothing happens. Nothing happened this last time around Epstein and Maxwell were caught. NOTHING Ohhh the other day Ghislaine said she was going to release 8 names. LMAO

Then we hear this sh!t from this ditz assed moron Clinton who is saying what Trump is "GOING" to do...It's happening under Biden right now.

All the sh!t the dems said was going to happen under Trump. Should we make a list? I can tell you what didn't happen. War. Rather it was peace. I can tell you what else happened. We witnessed a fully armed authoritarian government lie and try and tear down a US citizen and president and they are still going after him. Its so bad you all think its justified and a joke. How bad is it? Its a new record. Its utterly and in your face authoritarian attack backed by the CIA. It will affect their money tree.

W was not a Repub and probably in on the Epstein thing? Dude, you are way too far into the conspiracy shit.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
That makes sense. I wonder what the apps are like. 50 something single white male with two baby mommas and a handsome mortgage in child support seeks single white female between 25-30 (no kids) to share long nights on the couch, and to chip in with babysitting an I’ll-tempered toddler and carpooling a newly minted teenager. Only Date stamped pics will be accepted
With my history... You get me, at your front door, Beahm bottle in hand, ashamed of what I am wiling to do to take you $$$ . 5'3" 280#, DD's though !!!

Excited David Harbour GIF by NETFLIX

Call those Serbian dudes up. Get hammered. Do something stupid.
wow wow wow. she texted me for the first time since i found out about the wedding. hello.... ice cold. frigid. rigid. incredibly formal. last week before i knew she was super friendly. hey check this out!! wow wow wow

@larsIU oh my god. it just hit me. why she literally turned cold as ice in one week. she's getting married this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she found her supply! she's a narc who found her supply!!!!!!! wow wow wow. she doesn't need me. i'll tell you what. there isn't a single thing, not one, that Coach Blac has either missed or been wrong about. #@blacademic unreal.

@larsIU oh my god. it just hit me. why she literally turned cold as ice in one week. she's getting married this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she found her supply! she's a narc who found her supply!!!!!!! wow wow wow. she doesn't need me. i'll tell you what. there isn't a single thing, not one, that Coach Blac has either missed or been wrong about. #@blacademic unreal.
My ex wife got fat when we were married. Only took her like two years. Orca fat. Again, no shame. I was still willing far more often than not.

So we separate, then divorce. However, b/c we are whores, we continue a physical relationship (don't recommend). Ultimately I meet the next wife and cut if off.

Fast forward one year. See pics on FB of her in some kind of steamy glamour shot thing (professionally done) of her on a bed in a man's shirt, playing with a tie but clearly down about 75 lbs. I'm like, WTF? But let it go. However, she keeps texting, calling, etc (i was dating the new wife) telling me about all the dudes she's been with recently and trying to get me to continue the physical part.

Luckily I was dating the new wife. I am not above weakness.

My point is, the ex was a whore, which has it's time and place. But she is still a whore. Perhaps you've dodged a bullet. Maybe your ex would always have one foot out the door and you'd have to worry about that shit forever.

If you've read this far, please note none of this matter with a cougar. They can be a whore, and it's totally fine. They can't even get preggers anymore. Think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
My ex wife got fat when we were married. Only took her like two years. Orca fat. Again, no shame. I was still willing far more often than not.

So we separate, then divorce. However, b/c we are whores, we continue a physical relationship (don't recommend). Ultimately I meet the next wife and cut if off.

Fast forward one year. See pics on FB of her in some kind of steamy glamour shot thing (professionally done) of her on a bed in a man's shirt, playing with a tie but clearly down about 75 lbs. I'm like, WTF? But let it go. However, she keeps texting, calling, etc (i was dating the new wife) telling me about all the dudes she's been with recently and trying to get me to continue the physical part.

My point is, the ex was a whore, which has it's time and place. But she is still a whore. Perhaps you've dodged a bullet. Maybe your ex would always have one foot out the door and you'd have to worry about that shit forever.

If you've read this far, please note none of this matter with a cougar. They can be a whore, and it's totally fine. They can't even get preggers anymore. Think about it.
Very very true on that worry bit. Sound advice

Reactions: larsIU
Next time you see here you need to show up with someone better and get the jealously firing. Women are notoriously jealous by design. How much do you make Murt?

A couple questions. What’s your ex favorite food? And do you still have her digits?

Last edited:
I wanted to add whores are wonderful. I personally prefer to call them friendly baby dolls or my 1st, 2nd, 3rd……17th loves. The last 3 I dated were spectacular. I really liked them, told two of them I loved them (definitely didn’t love the former stripper, but she looked fantastic. super cool too. On second thought maybe I did love her). But and this is a big butt, you can’t marry them. They just love dick too much. You’re going to come home one day and they’ll be banging some young buck and I’d have to explain to my kids why snoop was right all along. And Daddy is moving in with his mom and Big Play Ray is their new dad.

what would make me feel soooooooooooooo much better is if she actually is pregnant. i knocked that bottom out for 8 straight years, passed it on on a downward slide, and now the guy has to go straight into pregnant mode. miserable nights. fat. hormonal. crazy rollercoaster. then a newborn. sleepless nights. while having to work. AND have my son the minion wreaking havoc. that's what i want. i only wish them the worst

You mean to tell me your ex stoker was better? She's plenty hot, just annoying af.
oh yeah. not even close. and i don't mean to be a pig, although i am a pig, she had an emrata body. it was perfect. and i really got thrown for a loop during and after the pregnancy. not horny in the least and kind of shocked. that was the start of the downfall

• Wow
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
oh yeah. not even close. and i don't mean to be a pig, although i am a pig, she had an emrata body. it was perfect. and i really got thrown for a loop during and after the pregnancy. not horny in the least and kind of shocked. that was the start of the downfall
emrata?

Reactions: DANC
stupid. violent crime is a local problem. states don't control it. feds and states and others can influence it with rhetoric, or fund das campaigns (soros etc), but it is a local issue. it's a city/county issue. once again you are delving into issues you know absolutely nothing about. giuliani cleaned up ny. how to do so is a best practice proven successful time and time again.

shooter the truth is you are just a very stupid person. your brain is easily manipulated. you shouldn't vote. your beliefs are killing the country.

Everything is fine.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66

There are a lot of reasons to be skeptical of this deal.
This is a little encouraging to me, considering the ONLY way Xi agrees to this is if they are behind & need us to slow down so they can steal our stuff. I assumed they were beyond us, if no other reason than lack of responsibility for their actions. They damn near killed the world already once this decade…

Reactions: DANC and Cthulhu85

Got pics?

There are a lot of reasons to be skeptical of this deal.
Oh sweet baby jesus, please make this facade stop already. Can joe just go ahead and take a position in the cabinet of the CCCP already. faaaaack ! It's not like we don't already know joe.

This is a little encouraging to me, considering the ONLY way Xi agrees to this is if they are behind & need us to slow down so they can steal our stuff. I assumed they were beyond us, if no other reason than lack of responsibility for their actions. They damn near killed the world already once this decade…
If you mean encouraging that joe knows they are behind and is looking for ways to 1) grift 2) help the US to be behind and China's bitch.... then I think you have it pretty well figured out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT