ADVERTISEMENT

Biden gets one right.

CNN —
Cori Bush, a progressive community leader and veteran Black Lives Matter activist, won a House seat in Missouri, becoming the state’s first Black woman to represent the state in Congress, according to CNN projections.
The Dream Team leader comes storming in like it's Omaha Beach! Boom goes the dynamite!

When did the left do that?

Or are you confusing left with blm? They aren't synonyms
Should I continue to speak with you as if you are a rational human? Just which side does BLM/Antifa align with?

And, you agree they did all, and more, of what I referenced. At least you understand that fact.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Should I continue to speak with you as if you are a rational human? Just which side does BLM/Antifa align with?

And, you agree they did all, and more, of what I referenced. At least you understand that fact.
BLM doesn't align with a side. It was about racial injustice.

A small portion broke the law (as well as counter-protestors) and they should be held accountable.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
If you need assault weapons to protect yourself then you have bigger issues in life than the 2nd amendment
The AR15 (AR stands for armalite rifle btw) has a practical application in home defense because of .223 lack of penetration. If you have neighbors close by its could be a safer option.

Debate this one gun haters...I'll just sit back and watch.
Sit back and enjoy. Exactly. If you ain’t armed you ain’t ready. The picture of those three takes me back to my So Fla days. I often just wore a white t shirt with khakis. As you know that’s basically Cholo dress. If I sit, at lunch, happy hour, you can see the outline of my ankle knife. I’d get that side look with people wondering. Hmmm that Cholo with the pina colada a Latin King? See they didn’t get to So Fla until the 90s. Was hard to tell who was who

Sit back and enjoy. Exactly. If you ain’t armed you ain’t ready. The picture of those three takes me back to my So Fla days. I often just wore a white t shirt with khakis. As you know that’s basically Cholo dress. If I sit, at lunch, happy hour, you can see the outline of my ankle knife. I’d get that side look with people wondering. Hmmm that Cholo with the pina colada a Latin King? See they didn’t get to So Fla until the 90s. Was hard to tell who was who

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT