ADVERTISEMENT

Biden gets one right.

Then why do run rights advocates continue to bring it up?

I don't, not sure about others, but I mostly see gun grabbers bring it up. When gun grabbers bring it up its a simplistic poorly thought out thought experiment on their part.

I guess I'm not or I don't care. I just like to point out flaws in arguments since people seem to think government is this all powerful sentient being when in reality they are just squishy average people like the rest of us.
I don’t believe I’ve ever brought it up either.

Seems like I see it just as much when it’s the anti 2A people saying the 2nd is obsolete and unnecessary because it was, in theory, meant to be a protection against a tyrannical government. And since the government today would have no problem taking on the population anyway, there’s no need for it.

That’s the argument anyway.

As for Marks question, if it’s never gonna happen, then why bring it up, I would say this. When you go camping in bear country, there’s a 99.99 percent chance that no bears are going to bother you.

That doesn’t mean you don’t take precautions.

The military wouldn’t fracture. You’re talking about some dystopian ammosexual fantasy where the country descends into civil war against the *gasp* Government. That’s not reality and if that happens nothing matters anyways the country is lost.

In reality, small bands of untrained and untested “freedom” fighters will try to take on the government and be absolutely annihilated or hopefully just captured and jailed.

I’m not a liberal guy control guy. I’m a conservative guy who doesn’t think private citizens outside of ranchers need high powered semi-auto longs. And I’m right.
Would you rather walk naked into a cattle car, or die defending yourself with pre planning?

And you are totally wrong.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu and DANC
The military wouldn’t fracture. You’re talking about some dystopian ammosexual fantasy where the country descends into civil war against the *gasp* Government. That’s not reality and if that happens nothing matters anyways the country is lost.

In reality, small bands of untrained and untested “freedom” fighters will try to take on the government and be absolutely annihilated or hopefully just captured and jailed.

I’m not a liberal guy control guy. I’m a conservative guy who doesn’t think private citizens outside of ranchers need high powered semi-auto longs. And I’m right.
^^^^There ya go, Mark.

Since you ask...
150- 30 round mags, in 15 different, well placed bug out bags. Wolverines !! :)
Ah OK. I have maybe 100. Waiting for next time they go for $300-$500 a 10 pack.

I thought you meant guns. I'll reevaluate when my bumper drags the ground on range day. In the meantime I've got the cabinet above the sink to fill before the wife reclaims it. I guess it's Rural King on Fridays for 2 boxes 556 and a box of handgun ammo a week for a bit.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Ah OK. I have maybe 100. Waiting for next time they go for $300-$500 a 10 pack.

I thought you meant guns. I'll reevaluate when my bumper drags the ground on range day. In the meantime I've got the cabinet above the sink to fill before the wife reclaims it. I guess it's Rural King on Fridays for 2 boxes 556 and a box of handgun ammo a week for a bit.
Put a false wall in the cabinet, tell her it's only for spices and that there is a structural member behind it. Chicks love technical lingo. ! ! !

Reactions: Cthulhu85

Well you can think youre right all you want. I think youre wrong. The fact is I don't care and don't intend on giving anything up. Frankly, I've had enough of people trying to tell me what to do and what rules I should follow.

You tell me. How many are reasonable for self defense (versus an offensive assault)?
You were the one that put in your two cents on numbers, so the question is to you, not me. I wasn’t asked the question, you were based on this statement:

“I'd probably draw the line at anything capable of taking a high-capacity magazine.”

So, again what is “high-capacity”?

Reactions: DANC
Per the 1994 federal ban, it was 10.
So? That ban expired in ‘04, almost 20 years ago. This argument is now handled by state and local jurisdictions. And since I’m in a normal jurisdiction I’m getting some of these…

It’s only 600 rounds, so I’m thinking about doubling that with a couple of modifications

Good of you to come back and try to debate the Neanderthal and micropenis crowd.

So? That ban expired in ‘04, almost 20 years ago. This argument is now handled by state and local jurisdictions. And since I’m in a normal jurisdiction I’m getting some of these…

It’s only 600 rounds, so I’m thinking about doubling that with a couple of modifications
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Barrel hot, no touchie. ... OUCH shit, holy crap.. oh man... get some butter.

You were the one that put in your two cents on numbers, so the question is to you, not me. I wasn’t asked the question, you were based on this statement:

“I'd probably draw the line at anything capable of taking a high-capacity magazine.”

So, again what is “high-capacity”?
I like 10. It gives a knowledgeable person in an active shooter situation a chance to count rounds and know when the magazine is empty.

It was actually a very cordial conversation. Twenty can get emotional about some topics. It’s weird.

One little joke about a micropenis and everyone runs for their shelter

I take this place about as seriously as a my (current) wife took me on our first date.

d69f095a8b8eab1fb066ccac2d86c892.jpg

Last edited:

A few more attempts like this to restrict the Constitution is all it would take for major violence. And yes, the military would fracture. Their job is to defend the Constitution - not a government. You should know that, and know the difference.

A few more attempts like this to restrict the Constitution is all it would take for major violence. And yes, the military would fracture. Their job is to defend the Constitution - not a government. You should know that, and know the difference.

OH THAT...

Just another conspiracy theory............................................................ Proven correct. THey just keep adding up, don't they?

Always have insurance. It is clear that is what the purpose of the 2A was for. Specifically it was for exactly what Wakeboarder (Ranger) and Biden have said, it was to protect the citizenry against standing armies in the wrong hands. That paradigm doesn't currently exist. It has been something that has come up in just about every other country on the planet, including the one we belonged to until we didn't. Why? Because some percentage of Gravy SEALS of their day got fed up with their ruling class and started shooting their military grade rifles of the day.

"It won't happen here." It is literally why there is a here to begin with. "Things change." Do they? Technology does but people are people. Everywhere. The Japanese were raping and murdering their way across Asia within 2 generations of me. The Germans were genociding across Europe. The Russians, the Vietnamese, the Cambodians, the Serbians, and on and on. People do horrible shit to other people and the most effective way to do that is by seizing control of government. An armed populace is the last bulwark against that if all the normal levers have failed.

But this is exactly how the system was set up to work. Checks and balances and all that. I don't understand why people see violence as the answer.

But this is exactly how the system was set up to work. Checks and balances and all that. I don't understand why people see violence as the answer.
You think the system was set up for the Executive branch to go against the Constitution?

This is one judge. It's not like there are bunch of judges ruling this way.

You think the system was set up for the Executive branch to go against the Constitution?

This is one judge. It's not like there are bunch of judges ruling this way.
I'd say conservatives are doing quite well at the judicial level these days. You're not the ones up in arms about the Supremes.

If you think it's fine for the Executive branch to try to block freedom of speech and we have to depend on one Federal judge to stop it, that's scary.
No I don't think that. What I think is we are in overly armed populace itching for a reason to pull the trigger.

Reactions: UncleMark

Big tech is lefty. If government and big tech work together they can control the flow of information to younger generations whose primary source of information is online. They want to influence the minds of the youth. Getting them young is the most basic Marxist strategy.

Big tech is lefty. If government and big tech work together they can control the flow of information to younger generations whose primary source of information is online. They want to influence the minds of the youth. Getting them young is the most basic Marxist strategy.

Going to post a new thread on this, but not seeing much mentioned on here about this, or at least enough. Our Federal Government involved in changing general public thought - this used to be a joke in my childhood about the Evil Soviet Union and their Communist Propoganda, but now it exists as our current WH is a source.

Define “overarmed”

Here's an example.

I swear to God people think guns and ammo are weightless.
and that every blast of every round creates heat. 600 rounds would make an AR look like that dropping barrel that Elmer Fudd used to experience on looney Tunes.

And to close, Looney Tunes sums up the entire argument. I say I say, fvcking nuts they are my boy.

and that every blast of every round creates heat. 600 rounds would make an AR look like that dropping barrel that Elmer Fudd used to experience on looney Tunes.

And to close, Looney Tunes sums up the entire argument. I say I say, fvcking nuts they are my boy.
They're easily duped - that's been proved many times over.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT