ADVERTISEMENT

Baba Miller

BA47591

Recruit
Apr 11, 2024
S. Indiana
I've heard his name come up recently. Reminds me of Jonathan Isaac. I don't know if it will catch much traction.

I've heard his name come up recently. Reminds me of Jonathan Isaac. I don't know if it will catch much traction.
IMHO, him or Keba Keita (sp) would be a grand slam to finish off the portal with Hemenway. Baba has that look of pro after another season or so. Keita would be just what IU needs as their backup post.

IMHO, him or Keba Keita (sp) would be a grand slam to finish off the portal with Hemenway. Baba has that look of pro after another season or so. Keita would be just what IU needs as their backup post.
If we are talking about bringing in backups, our main players must be pretty strong. I don’t know if Woodson’s coaching prowess or simply IU NIL dollars are responsible. If we can’t win with quality players……

Reactions: Florida4IU
With our Coaching Staff, it's much more likely that They will sign Baba O'Reilly (Hint: For You Youngsters Who don't get the reference, ask Your Grandparents, or find a fan of the rock band The Who. or watch the musical lead in to an episode of CSI Las Vegas).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT