ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Mackenzie Holmes!

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
When I heard she was having surgery, I thought that might end her chance of being drafted. Glad she's getting it done and that someone still felt she was worth the risk. Terrific player and attitude and from all I've heard and seen one of the best reps of IU there has been as an athlete. You've got to give it to Moren on the quality of ladies she's recruited.

When I heard she was having surgery, I thought that might end her chance of being drafted. Glad she's getting it done and that someone still felt she was worth the risk. Terrific player and attitude and from all I've heard and seen one of the best reps of IU there has been as an athlete. You've got to give it to Moren on the quality of ladies she's recruited.
Such a great kid, needs to get a bit of a mean streak about her though.

I think she should have been at least a high 2nd round pick . The girl is awesome around the basket , as she is smooth with both hands . I was hoping the Fever would take her as their back up center . Hope she does well , It has been a real pleasure watching her play for the Hoosiers .

I think she should have been at least a high 2nd round pick . The girl is awesome around the basket , as she is smooth with both hands . I was hoping the Fever would take her as their back up center . Hope she does well , It has been a real pleasure watching her play for the Hoosiers .
Right, but with her knee surgery cancelling the 2024 season, she's more of a "futures" prospect & not one a filling a need this year. Still a good pick.

Agree. I have looked at multiple reviews of her and they seem to want a short to midrange shot added to her arsenal.

Reactions: red hornet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT