ADVERTISEMENT

Another Dream Teamer KIA

Dbm is easily replaced. You could replace him with a literal bot who's only job is to scour Twitter looking for tweets that troll liberals and anti trumpers.

Cray is a different beast all together... you can't AI that level of talent
could you imagine cray at one of those auctions when he decides that the other guy is just running the price up on him

Have you ever heard why dbmhoosier was banned? What forum rule he broke?
200.gif

Because liberals are little pussy……………………………………………………………………………………………..cats.

OK, you know them all so well and make claim these huge numbers. Why wasn't he prosecuted for any of them? Duper.
You are so totally ignorant on the subject of sexual abuse. There are many reasons women don’t come forward, some forever, some for many years.

OK, you know them all so well and make claim these huge numbers. Why wasn't he prosecuted for any of them? Duper.
Uh and the numbers are on record if you know how to use the internets. Give it a shot!

You are so totally ignorant on the subject of sexual abuse. There are many reasons women don’t come forward, some forever, some for many years.
Are you going to take this @DANC? Don’t let her have the last word. I’m sure she won’t get banned for not listening to a mod. #longlivedmbhoosier

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Cray would make that man’s ears touch in the parking lot then bone Brandi in the back of his pickup. That crew is amateur hour
A. I want to party with Barry, just once.
B. Brandi...........as we've discussed, and re: trashiness boundaries, near perfection.
C. The fat French Canadian with the semi hot girl? For real or for show.
D. Darryl reminds me of an uncle of mine. To a T

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
A. I want to party with Barry, just once.
B. Brandi...........as we've discussed, and re: trashiness boundaries, near perfection.
C. The fat French Canadian with the semi hot girl? For real or for show.
D. Darryl reminds me of an uncle of mine. To a T
Cant. Stop. Laughing. i love darryl!!!!!! hilarious. i don't know the canadian. i stopped watching that show about five years ago or whenever it was that the yeppppppp guy filed suit. i read the pleadings where it revealed that the contents of the sheds were tampered with to include good shit and so much was scripted. when i watch reality tv i believe it. 100%. and if i learn it's fake i don't go back

Cant. Stop. Laughing. i love darryl!!!!!! hilarious. i don't know the canadian. i stopped watching that show about five years ago or whenever it was that the yeppppppp guy filed suit. i read the pleadings where it revealed that the contents of the sheds were tampered with to include good shit and so much was scripted. when i watch reality tv i believe it. 100%. and if i learn it's fake i don't go back
Barry Weiss (not that one) seems like a guy you'd call and he'd either be at Leo's house with a bunch of models, Vegas at a craps table, or some kind of weird nudist art installation (but he'd be fully clothed).

Barry Weiss (not that one) seems like a guy you'd call and he'd either be at Leo's house with a bunch of models, Vegas at a craps table, or some kind of weird nudist art installation (but he'd be fully clothed).

"I was in the import-export business with fruits and vegetables … with my brother," he said, per Closer Weekly, of how he became rich. "It was a family company started by my grandfather."

Sounds sketch af

Are you going to take this @DANC? Don’t let her have the last word. I’m sure she won’t get banned for not listening to a mod. #longlivedmbhoosier
Of course she won't get banned or have any of her posts pulled.

She's in the protected class and always has to have the last word. Responding to each of her posts is as useless as responding to all Hickory's - they just drag your IQ down to their level.

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes

She's in the protected class and always has to have the last word. Responding to each of her posts is as useless as responding to all Hickory's - they just drag your IQ down to their level.
Yeah the mods are getting pretty bad. But it’s not like it pays anything

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes

I’m blocked in a thread for highlighting hickory’s stupidity. Hickory. Who posts nothing but laughing emojis or that’s Republican propaganda. Dumb as a box of rocks and offers zero to the board. Ever. Yet I guess protected.

Partisan moderating. And of course we choose an Amish guy who works a 28 hour day for our side

I’m blocked in a thread for highlighting hickory’s stupidity. Hickory. Who posts nothing but laughing emojis or that’s Republican propaganda. Dumb as a box of rocks and offers zero to the board. Ever. Yet I guess protected.

Partisan moderating. And of course we choose an Amish guy who works a 28 hour day for our side
You bought that “working all the time” bit?

He’s recently married. He hasn’t come up for air, yet. . . .

None of the Indiana Rivals boards are moderated according to the posting rules. Not One.

It's all about what mod is having a power trip that day.
A running live ticker at the top of who’s currently in “Hall Monitor” jail. Now that would be handy, but it’d be too transparent for these pukes.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66 and DANC

I thought he sold his business? He must be busy banging his new bride.

Has to be like being the basketball refs both sides hate as nobody believes they can call a blocking or charging correctly.
And I don't understand why, when someone is blocked or banned, or having posts pulled, why a mod can't cite the rule that is broken.

Well, I do know - they make up their own rules. They aren't board rules.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT