ADVERTISEMENT

Another Dream Teamer KIA

I gave him a vacay. To get his posting privileges back, all he needs to do is respond to the IM he got when he was banned.

Unless he really had his IP banned, because I can't do that.

I gave him a vacay. To get his posting privileges back, all he needs to do is respond to the IM he got when he was banned.

What forum rule did he break?

Hey, remember when you said you aren't a mod on the board. I guess that wasn't true.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

@DANC my god. There it is. Do we need anymore evidence they can’t compete? To take out a poster who has made a reputation by posting content and SOURCED Information

Wow wow wow
RIP dbm
RIP Indianaftw
RIP Cray.

He never denied being a mod. He just said he wasn't one on this board. Yet, he had me banned twice for posting on this board.

Just par for the course here.

Goat? You're talking about Goat? If you are, you're off your rocker. Goat has always been a mod here, or at least since I've been here. He's stepped back and let shit go on occasion, but he's never claimed he wasn't one on this board.

You sure you don't mean Bloom?

Goat? You're talking about Goat? If you are, you're off your rocker. Goat has always been a mod here, or at least since I've been here. He's stepped back and let shit go on occasion, but he's never claimed he wasn't one on this board.

No, he told me he wasn't a mod here - only on the AOTF

And I'm not off my rocker.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Dream team communicates by CB Radio. We can mobilize in moments.

You’ve been warned….
laurel-and-hardy-phone-call.gif

Just seemed bizarre you are here within 90 mins starting a thread about another poster getting banned. How the hell would anyone even know this? Or care?
Because I got a message from him at 5:30. WTF is wrong with you

I stopped modding for a while a few years ago. Before you came on board. I was too angry at the time so I gave it up. I'm calmer now.

Reactions: UncleMark
Since you have a private line to him, tell him to respond to my message to him.
I don't have a private line. It's the same DM everyone has.

I don't do your work for you. Why can't you answer the question - what forum rule did he break to get banned?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT