ADVERTISEMENT

Another Dream Teamer KIA

And yeah, people talked Made in USA until they saw the price differential... we did stuff for the AmVets in China, and while we were up front about it, our customer (a middleman/distributor) required that we repackage everything so as to eliminate any Made in China identification.
after money packaging is always our biggest headache.

Reactions: UncleMark
Boy you sure wasted your time, as I said it’s totally in his character that people would believe it! You think people would EVER believe that about President Obama ? Stand by every word.
You claimed ignorance when DANC accused you. I merely provided the receipts to refresh your memory. But it's awesome you're doubling down on your belief of it all!

Reactions: DANC
after money packaging is always our biggest headache.

It's an afterthought for most customers, but they then insist on it being customized or form fitted or whatever... for their small orders. We usually were able to come up with something generic with an insert or a printed card or labeling or something, but too many thought that they could specify whatever they wanted for little or no extra charge. In fact, the packaging they wanted would have cost as much or more as the product itself.

It's an afterthought for most customers, but they then insist on it being customized or form fitted or whatever... for their small orders. We usually were able to come up with something generic with an insert or a printed card or labeling or something, but too many thought that they could specify whatever they wanted for little or no extra charge. In fact, the packaging they wanted would have cost as much or more as the product itself.
It’s so insane. Packaging and shipping costs more than materials and labor for every product we make. But it’s still way cheaper to be overseas

Reactions: larsIU
oh he didn’t? He didn’t rape or assault anyone? The over 20 women are all lying? Hes already had one trial and lost you know. But good ole Danc knows his close personal friend didn’t rape or assault anyone, right? Who is the hypocrite here?
No, and he's never been convicted of it. Why do you constantly lie and make shit up?

We have products where a factory makes part of it in Massachusetts. Then part is put together in Missouri. Then we do final sewing in Pakistan which prohibits us from musa on a bunch of shit we manufacture. But honestly maybe 1 out of a 100 even ask for musa
Kokomo makes transmissions for Chrysler. There's some finishing of the transmission that, evidently, the Union either doesn't want to do or won't do as part of their contract.

So, they ship the transmission - at night - to small shops in Marion, I think - somewhere not that far away - to complete the finishing. Then they ship them back to Kokomo before they send to Chrysler.

Not the same as importing parts, but just shows how screwed up our manufacturing process can be.

There you go. So the other side can have there own excuses for name calling.
I hope you realize it should have been "their" instead of "there." That three-day CPA exam must have ruined you.

But DANC and JoeHoopster approved it. They must be CPAs too.

Yes like I said. I think it’s likely he’s been with underage women. Epstein and the rape charge that was withdrawn still make me think that. Did you think that was some kind of own? Lol
You are too stupid to realize you've been abused here with your excuses that are proved to be bullshit.

No, and he's never been convicted of it. Why do you constantly lie and make shit up?
Why do you constantly make excuses for such a foul sexual abuser. Sure over 20 women lied. I didn’t lie or make anything up. The case was about defamation, the judge afterward said he felt Trump was guilty of rape. None of the other cases have gone to trial because Trump’s goons threaten their families and/or pay them off. But he’s a great guy, worthy of your 24/7 excuse making.

I'm sure we'll hear an apology from Zeke soon.
For what, hon?
You claimed ignorance when DANC accused you. I merely provided the receipts to refresh your memory. But it's awesome you're doubling down on your belief of it all!
oh I’m sorry you can’t read any better than Danc. If you read that again, it says I think there’s something more than pee tapes and I still do. Quite a bit of evidence, including him romping through pageants of 15 year olds undressing, Epstein connection, and the rape of the 13 year old that was suddenly dropped.

• Haha
Why do you constantly make excuses for such a foul sexual abuser. Sure over 20 women lied. I didn’t lie or make anything up. The case was about defamation, the judge afterward said he felt Trump was guilty of rape. None of the other cases have gone to trial because Trump’s goons threaten their families and/or pay them off. But he’s a great guy, worthy of your 24/7 excuse making.
They didn't go to trial because they couldn't be proved.

I could accuse you of stalking me, but unless a prosecutor will prosecute, you will get off scot-free.

Hey, at least you're not claiming you didn't whine about Trump doing anything sexual.

Z: How weird anyone would want to know about Kamala's sex life
D: You cared about Trump's
Z: No, I didn't.
Proof comes out that Z did, indeed, post about Trump's sex life. Falsley.
Z: That was a long time ago

lmao

And yet you keep coming back for more.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You are too stupid to realize you've been abused here with your excuses that are proved to be bullshit.
Typical Republican. He writes:

"too stupid"
"abused"
"excuses"
"bullshit"

Everybody see that?

DANC thinks he is the only smart person in the universe.

Typical Republican. At least no Republicans on this board dare call him out.

They didn't go to trial because they couldn't be proved.

I could accuse you of stalking me, but unless a prosecutor will prosecute, you will get off scot-free.
Oh yes. Just like you know Trump well you also know all these women and are familiar with their cases. Sure that’s the reason. Dupe

Hey, at least you're not claiming you didn't whine about Trump doing anything sexual.

Z: How weird anyone would want to know about Kamala's sex life
D: You cared about Trump's
Z: No, I didn't.
Proof comes out that Z did, indeed, post about Trump's sex life. Falsley.
Z: That was a long time ago

lmao

And yet you keep coming back for more.
Falsely? Oh bless your heart. You just will believe anything about anyone. Except for your hero Trump, that is. Guy is practically a virgin. Three rape allegations, including underage and over 20 women. But THEY are lying, not Trump. Danc knows. How? Because he does. lol

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC

"too stupid"
"abused"
"excuses"
"bullshit"

Everybody see that?

He’s the perfect example of Dunning Kruger.

I hope you realize it should have been "their" instead of "there." That three-day CPA exam must have ruined you.

But DANC and JoeHoopster approved it. They must be CPAs too.
Yep I wasn’t paying attention. Thanks for correcting me.

It's been a long time but when I sat for the exam a couple weeks after graduating from IU, I think it was more than 3 days.

Oh yes. Just like you know Trump well you also know all these women and are familiar with their cases. Sure that’s the reason. Dupe
OK, you know them all so well and make claim these huge numbers. Why wasn't he prosecuted for any of them? Duper.

Falsely? Oh bless your heart. You just will believe anything about anyone. Except for your hero Trump, that is. Guy is practically a virgin. Three rape allegations, including underage and over 20 women. But THEY are lying, not Trump. Danc knows. How? Because he does. lol
Don't get hysterical. Yes, falsely.

"too stupid"
"abused"
"excuses"
"bullshit"

Everybody see that?

No, just the smartest person in your and Zeke's little universe.

Have you ever heard why dbmhoosier was banned? What forum rule he broke?
i think he was calling michelle obama a man or somehting. i don't know. he shouldn't have done it but we know if the lefties did it they'd still be here. the reason for the ban was a pretense for just blocking him in advance of today's election. in other words - to stick it to him. and by association all of us, including the dream team. today is the first day of an election year and we are rudderless. we have no idea what will happen tonight now, not without dbm's sources

Have you ever heard why dbmhoosier was banned? What forum rule he broke?
He estimated the value of his post well above what prosecutor goat agreed with, although it received several likes , and then he was persecuted on a made up bunch of BS.

i think he was calling michelle obama a man or somehting. i don't know. he shouldn't have done it but we know if the lefties did it they'd still be here. the reason for the ban was a pretense for just blocking him in advance of today's election. in other words - to stick it to him. and by association all of us, including the dream team. today is the first day of an election year and we are rudderless. we have no idea what will happen tonight now, not without dbm's sources
Seriously? Not just a deletion of the post of banning from posting in the thread? A complete ban from even the basketball boards?

And all the caricatures of Trump that are allowed on here?

Ask the mods and they'll tell you they don't ban because of politics. Yeah, right.

He estimated the value of his post well above what prosecutor goat agreed with, although it received several likes , and then he was persecuted on a made up bunch of BS.
Sounds like a Soviet show trial.

Goat would be a great judge in that system.

• Love
Seriously? Not just a deletion of the post of banning from posting in the thread? A complete ban from even the basketball boards?

Ask the mods and they'll tell you they don't ban because of politics. Yeah, right.
I don’t know. But yes there’s a two tiered justice system here

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Aren't we supposed to be OK with the trans now?

We could bring bailey77 in. He’s obviously versed in polling and an excellent poster but he doesn’t have the breadth of sources Dbm boasts. In truth like cray I don’t think there’s a viable replacement for dbm

We could bring bailey77 in. He’s obviously versed in polling and an excellent poster but he doesn’t have the breadth of sources Dbm boasts. In truth like cray I don’t think there’s a viable replacement for dbm
He's a valuable 6th man. Brings energy and gets the team jazzed.

Tough to replace an MVP, though.

Dbm is easily replaced. You could replace him with a literal bot who's only job is to scour Twitter looking for tweets that troll liberals and anti trumpers.

Cray is a different beast all together... you can't AI that level of talent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT