ADVERTISEMENT

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
GAlvcrRboAAnGXV

Her age is starting show. Which is fine.

But it is. She'll be married with two kids within 5 years.
damn dude really? you think her age is showing? she's only 33. she'll marry kelce if he's game. but i bet he bolts

damn dude really? you think her age is showing? she's only 33. she'll marry kelce if he's game. but i bet he bolts
He'll bolt. She's gotta have issues.

And yeah, it happens to the best of us. REmember she's got 8 lbs of makeup and airbrushing going on there. AGain, better than I'll ever have or deserve but she ain't 24 anymore.

Also, i don't think capitalist pig would bother her, but showing her age would. And I'm a petty asshole.

He'll bolt. She's gotta have issues.

And yeah, it happens to the best of us. REmember she's got 8 lbs of makeup and airbrushing going on there. AGain, better than I'll ever have or deserve but she ain't 24 anymore.

Also, i don't think capitalist pig would bother her, but showing her age would. And I'm a petty asshole.
he did that dating show. i think he loves publicity. can't beat this publicity. and don't discount what you deserve. you're the only larsiu out there: a six foot four inch disc throwing red head born of minnesota farmer stock who if he can't stop em will certainly chop em long before they get to the 18. kelce ain't got shit on you

lars up there tearing her down already. it ain't easy being a woman. no matter how much you make. five more years and she'd be alone at the bar at 3UPPPPPPPPPPPP hoping some wounded antelope stumbles in
One of my 2024 goals is scouting cougars at 3UP. Can’t wait to roll in there with my Carmel gear on: folded up joggers, puffer vest, and flat bill. “‘Sup milady. You got it goin’ ooooonnnnnn.”

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
One of my 2024 goals is scouting cougars at 3UP. Can’t wait to roll in there with my Carmel gear on: folded up joggers, puffer vest, and flat bill. “‘Sup milady. You got it goin’ ooooonnnnnn.”
definitely need to get to carmel. just to see it!

Don't forget the calf high Uggs. Mandatory.

• Love
Reactions: BradStevens
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT