ADVERTISEMENT

How about a single guys, or those whom wish they were single thread?

I’m not falling for this.

I met my wife in kindergarten, we got married senior year, and she's been the queen of my world ever since.

Reactions: All4You
I know a trap when I see one. Can never be too careful of the wives infiltrating the forum.
My god the drama you’ve missed. I’ve been maced. Had my face burned with curling irons. Had a girlfriend in my office with a wife in the lobby more times than I can count. Pulled into my driveway to find my wife and girlfriend together on the porch waiting for me. Had more than a dozen phones thrown out the window. Slept in places that when I woke up my back and neck hurt so badly that I was afraid to fart because I’d be paralyzed. I could go on and on and on.

My god the drama you’ve missed. I’ve been maced. Had my face burned with curling irons. Had a girlfriend in my office with a wife in the lobby more times than I can count. Pulled into my driveway to find my wife and girlfriend together on the porch waiting for me. Had more than a dozen phones thrown out the window. Slept in places that when I woke up my back and neck hurt so badly that I was afraid to fart because I’d be paralyzed. I could go on and on and on.
Are you referencing the quote in my first response? It’s a movie quote. From a hilarious movie, btw.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
No. Reflecting on what I’d have avoided In following your path
Then you’d definitely identify with the movie character.

Delaney : Excuse me, I met my wife in kindergarten, we got married senior year, and she's been the queen of my world ever since.
Zack Brown : But what if you could do it all over again?
Delaney : I would jerk off and live by myself. That woman is the bane of my existence.

Side piece.... if you were married, they weren't your girlfriend, they were your side piece.

God damn millennials.

In no particular order:

in the past:

Table leg (with the bolts still sticking out) swung at my head
Wife with a knife (same woman as the above) on the other side of a door as I laughed maniaically on the other side

Currently:

At my job? Sure, why not.
Threats of violence, currently only a couple times a year

Also, I've literally NEVER CHEATED in my life. But I'm accused endlessly (which always makes me wonder how I'd fare on teh open market, assuming my current wife wouldn't hunt me down and murder me).

Also also, i'm sure my current wife could murder me and throw my body in the crawlspace, jump a plane to Africa and never be seen or heard from again.

Screen_Shot_2018-03-30_at_11.34.27_AM.jpg

Of the above guess which was better in bed

In no particular order:

in the past:

Table leg (with the bolts still sticking out) swung at my head
Wife with a knife (same woman as the above) on the other side of a door as I laughed maniaically on the other side

Currently:

At my job? Sure, why not.
Threats of violence, currently only a couple times a year

Also, I've literally NEVER CHEATED in my life. But I'm accused endlessly (which always makes me wonder how I'd fare on teh open market, assuming my current wife wouldn't hunt me down and murder me).

Also also, i'm sure my current wife could murder me and throw my body in the crawlspace, jump a plane to Africa and never be seen or heard from again.

Screen_Shot_2018-03-30_at_11.34.27_AM.jpg

Of the above guess which was better in bed
I LOVE this!!! We’re passionate men. It comes with the territory. Now add an oversized pecker to the story and you can imagine the temptation and attendant problems!

One of these days soon, you won't be able to trust any fart...

I gave all of my ex's the nick name Abby.

We all knew, at very least 28 days, out of every month, they would be abby normal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT