ADVERTISEMENT

2024 black swans

The Mavericks once used a late round NBA draft pick on "Sasquatch...an 8 foot project from Eastern Washington".

ESPN didn't have any game tape highlights, so they just rolled that Patterson-Gimlin tape in a loop.
Love it!!! I saw one on that stretch right outside of Chattanooga heading towards Atlanta. It was late. Well after midnight and the Bigfoot was under a waterfall. Directly under the water

Something will definitely happen between now and election day. Guaranteed. Hopefully it's not as bad as 9/11 or COVID.

Dems should put Biden in a home and throw a bone to the Jews and back Shapiro. He’d destroy trump at the polls. I’d even get the dream team to back him

Whoever. I'll vote for whoever presses the Fed to lower the T's.

Had to vacation at the JW this year in Cabo instead of Palmilla because of this nonsense.

This Biden aggression will not stand, man.

The new year for most of my life, was always a time of hope and optimism for most. Gyms are full, etc. "This year, I will be better".

It seems a lot of people I've spoken to are only looking at 2024 with a sense of dread. That's super depressing.

The new year for most of my life, was always a time of hope and optimism for most. Gyms are full, etc. "This year, I will be better".

It seems a lot of people I've spoken to are only looking at 2024 with a sense of dread. That's super depressing.
This is Joe Biden’s America. I’m pumped for the new year. Work is good. Fam is good. All is good and exciting. Over being weak (take care of your bride) and ready for the year. All gas and no brakes. It’s going to be a great year!

I suspect most on this board are insulated from politics for the most part. Bitching about it is just fun.

*another Covid event would make me apoplectic tho

Dems should put Biden in a home and throw a bone to the Jews and back Shapiro. He’d destroy trump at the polls. I’d even get the dream team to back him
You can promise but I’d be shocked if Danc would not back Trump- probs moot discussion anyways….

Deep state is completely petrified right now. Anything is possible. Buckle up everyone.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT