ADVERTISEMENT

Zion!!!!!

victorbear

All-Big Ten
Sep 28, 2005
Love him or hate him that dude brings it every game night in and night out, frankly I’m sick and tired of seeing IU players that don’t seem to give a shit about anything!

Reactions: Hoosier Manic
We don’t want OAD players like Zion though. Haven’t you heard?

Love him or hate him that dude brings it every game night in and night out, frankly I’m sick and tired of seeing IU players that don’t seem to give a shit about anything!
Zion is a great basketball player. You are a lousy poster and obviously not an IU basketball fan. Why do you post here? Serious question.

Zion is a great basketball player. You are a lousy poster and obviously not an IU basketball fan. Why do you post here? Serious question.
Why would you say he’s not an iu fan. Do you have to drink kool aid to be a “fan?” The criticism of the coaching and overall state of the program are warranted. Just because someone doesn’t think we are headed in the right direction under CAM does not make them less a fan. You can disagree with him but where do you get off saying someone else is not a fan?

Why would you say he’s not an iu fan. Do you have to drink kool aid to be a “fan?” The criticism of the coaching and overall state of the program are warranted. Just because someone doesn’t think we are headed in the right direction under CAM does not make them less a fan. You can disagree with him but where do you get off saying someone else is not a fan?
Have you not read his posts? He is most definitely not a fan. Being a fan means that you like your team - he doesn't like his team. He doesn't like the players, the coaches, the administration or anyone that actually is a fan. I seriously doubt the guy has any ties at all to IU. Probably didn't attend IU, and probably would have trouble spelling Indiana if he was spotted the four of the letters. Maybe he meets your definition of "fan," but it's not a definition others would recognize.

Have you not read his posts? He is most definitely not a fan. Being a fan means that you like your team - he doesn't like his team. He doesn't like the players, the coaches, the administration or anyone that actually is a fan. I seriously doubt the guy has any ties at all to IU. Probably didn't attend IU, and probably would have trouble spelling Indiana if he was spotted the four of the letters. Maybe he meets your definition of "fan," but it's not a definition others would recognize.
The guy probably hates the candy striped pants too. He can't even stand the popcorn they sell at Assembly Hall, probably hates I-69, hates Giordanos pizza in Indy. Ok, I am finished.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT