ADVERTISEMENT

Zeller on trading block?

CZ's best bet is to develop a David Lee (GSW/Florida) type game. His post game won't translate to next level.

There was a highlight clip of Cody and they showed him scoring a lot by catching the ball on the left side on the move about 20 feet from the basket and driving through the line to the right side for layups and dunks. They showed a few 3 point shots, but you get the impression he liked getting the ball off movement and not so much for jump shots. If you want t jump shooter, Vonleh might be the better choice.

For not shooting the three?
Link

Living here I've been expecting that this off-season and frankly I don't blame them. I think we're seeing part of the problem from '12-13: Cody isn't aggressive enough looking for his shot. They need another scorer besides Big Al and Cody has the skills, but he just doesn't look to score. I think he's got alot more offensive ability than Josh McRoberts, but McRoberts played ahead of him and was far more effective. It's too bad he left, because he was a very good mentor for Cody in showing how he should play the game. I think a good situation for him would be a team that as 2-3 established scorers: maybe a team like OKC or maybe Toronto, even Memphis as a possible replacement for Randolph. Personally I think he's just too laid back.

Reactions: TheLaffy
thought it was interesting that the writer thinks NV is a better player than CZ. I'm sure if you took a poll of IU fans they would not agree.
I would take Noah over Cody any day. Yes Cody had a great couple of years here but Noah is the better player imo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT