ADVERTISEMENT

Zelensky

It's being sold that ethnic Russian's are being slaughtered because they are Russian. While you and I may find it farcical, for every Russian protesting Putin another Russian actually believes this.
Overstated. It’s not 1930. Russians have access to other news and know Putin is spewing nonsense to justify his actions. Sure there is a considerable % of people that believe him, but it’s not over say 50%.

A high % of his military knows he’s full of shit.

Reactions: DANC
Overstated. It’s not 1930. Russians have access to other news and know Putin is spewing nonsense to justify his actions. Sure there is a considerable % of people that believe him, but it’s not over say 50%.

A high % of his military knows he’s full of shit.
BS.!

70 -80% approval in Russia..

perhaps Vlad's biggest time problem with Ukraine hanging on isn't with Ukraine, but with his own people.

the more he turns up the heat on Ukraine, perhaps the more he is turning up the heat on himself.

at least i hope so.

the Ukrainian people have been taking their pleas to the Russian people.

i think this is a very good thing.

and perhaps what the west can do, is do what it can to insure those pleas make it to the Russian people.
"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, he also believes to be true".

-Demosthenes

Agree. Now, please explain what is the existential threat Ukraine posed to Russia?
This actually makes sense
The most obvious reason for Russia invading seems to be oil and gas historically. And Putin's whole Nato expansion excuse is just a red herring.

Ukraine's recent discovery of huge reserves of gas will practically remove Europe's dependency on Russian oil and gas and will make Russia irrelevant as a world superpower.

Ukrainian reserves amounted to 1.09 trillion cubic meters of natural gas, second only to Norway’s known resources of 1.53 trillion cubic meters. Yet, these enormous reserves of energy remain largely untapped.

Ukraine can inject exploited NG reserves into existing pipelines (cutting off Russian sales) and the EU would no longer be beholden to Russia for energy. Russia would lose hard (reserve) currency income to support the Ruble.

The puppet government would never allow the reserves to be developed, or corruptly award the contracts to Russian companies instead of say BP or Shell, to sent the profits East, out of the country.

Reactions: Bill4411
Cornered rats will fight to survive.

Zsky is a dead man walking...

When Russia completes their task of destroying the 9 to 15 American staffed,
DOD(taxpayer) funded bio labs in Ukraine and run down the Ukrainian mobster oligarchs looting the US and Ukrainian treasuries.....he'll leave.

Zsky understands his peril, but fears the duplicity of the Clinton/Obama criminal gang more than the Russians.

Putin would spare Zsky if he rolled over
and provided the evidence against C/OB gang.

The American criminals would kill him off quick...and he knows it.

Ok so I found your "bio lab" claim on a few qanon sites. Basically identical to this claim.

@Mas-sa-suta is clearly a Q cult member (beyond his already known aggressive nazi sympathizing).

I know we've heard a lot of complaints from @bailey777 and @Joe_Hoopsier that they are so censored they can't bare to take it. But considering we allow actual Nazis to post here......maybe we'd allow just them to pull the plug out of their ass and post comments that are the least bit productive?

How fkn hard is it to post something mildly insightful or thoughtful..... other than Biden/ Trump sucks?

Last edited:
Ok so I found your "bio lab" claim on a few qanon sites. Basically identical to this claim.

@Mas-sa-suta is clearly a Q cult member (beyond his already known aggressive nazi sympathizing).

I know we've heard a lot of complaints from @bailey777 and @Joe_Hoopsier that they are so censored they can't bare to take it. But considering we allow actual Nazis to post here......maybe we'd allow just them to pull the plug out of their ass and post comments that are the least bit productive?

How fkn hard is it to post something mildly insightful or thoughtful..... other than Biden/ Trump sucks?
Well TwentyIQ, please share your source.

I personally know of ZERO Q sites.....

There's no such thing as 'QAnon'.

Wouldn't the Nazi's be the 'Azov Battalion', that Ukrainian paramilitary group defending the CIA's installed clique?

Climb up and peek over the edge of your silo sometime.

How hard is it to not respond to a bot?

You read Qanon site(s)?

You read Qanon site(s)?

Was bored and tried to figure out where the latest Mas nonsense came from. Since he has a history of repeating Q-based drivel.... it took about 2 mins to find a forum where "Ukraine Biolabs" was a pinned discussion topic.

Mas is nothing but predictable.

Reactions: DrHoops
Well TwentyIQ, please share your source.

I personally know of ZERO Q sites.....

There's no such thing as 'QAnon'.

Wouldn't the Nazi's be the 'Azov Battalion', that Ukrainian paramilitary group defending the CIA's installed clique?

Climb up and peek over the edge of your silo sometime.
You have more confidence in the CIA than I do.

"Terminate. With extreme prejudice."

:cool:

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta

C'mon Man!

'Cultist, aggressive Nazi sympathizing , actual Nazi'....someone already used all of those.. ...lazy..

Ukraine has been in turmoil for decades, and been ankle-deep in violent political warfare since 2004.

The West has poured $Billions into Ukraine political activism and 'development' projects. A large part of these funds were gifted by professional criminals who are installed in positions of power in Western and central Ukraine. The IMF's grift loan to Ukraine resulted in an austerity budget which further impoverished an already struggling people.

And The Soros Smiled.

The Clinton-Kerry-Obama-Romney-Pelosi involvement has now added the Biden crime family....likely to be the designated victim ...

Check out Glenn Greenwald on Substack.

John Daniel Davidson. The Federalist, 2/25/22.

The Jacobin has an educating piece.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT