ADVERTISEMENT

Zeisloft to play in Lithuania

Congrats to the young man! Great experience to travel the world and get paid to play ball at that age. I really liked him. Not super athletic but he came in and filled his role very well and seemed like a good team guy. Keep knocking down 3s and enjoy it while you can! Real world jobs will be there when you are done if you choose them and it sounds like he's well-prepared for that too!

Congrats to the young man! Great experience to travel the world and get paid to play ball at that age. I really liked him. Not super athletic but he came in and filled his role very well and seemed like a good team guy. Keep knocking down 3s and enjoy it while you can! Real world jobs will be there when you are done if you choose them and it sounds like he's well-prepared for that too!
Besides what he did on the court, I'll remember the way he stepped up early after all the chaos around the team. It was strange that a new player could come in and take that role, but he did and seemed to do it well.

I have been expecting a similar announcement about JBJ. Did I miss something on him?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT