ADVERTISEMENT

@ Ann Arbor 4:00 BTN

Lucky to get out of there with the draw. This was a very poor performance by IU-especially in the back third: bad touches, carless turnovers, indecisiveness, and just too much playing around with the ball. Michigan's pressure really bothered our back line. With several top 10 teams still on the schedule, Todd has A LOT to clean up with this squad.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Thought I had it set to record, but apparently didn't. Sounds like I was better off for missing the frustration.

Lucky to get out of there with the draw. This was a very poor performance by IU-especially in the back third: bad touches, carless turnovers, indecisiveness, and just too much playing around with the ball. Michigan's pressure really bothered our back line. With several top 10 teams still on the schedule, Todd has A LOT to clean up with this squad.
Agreed on the team being lucky to pull a draw on that.

With that said where you are slightly wrong is IU has played by far their best when facing good teams this season (Ohio State notwithstanding). Its been the mediocre teams the play has been lackluster for most part. Team does not lack for talent and seems to rise to the occasion when they face a top team. When playing mediocre ones though they come out sluggish and unmotivated.

Schedule is about to get brutal but given how the performances so far against better competition that may be a good thing.

Agreed on the team being lucky to pull a draw on that.

With that said where you are slightly wrong is IU has played by far their best when facing good teams this season (Ohio State notwithstanding). Its been the mediocre teams the play has been lackluster for most part. Team does not lack for talent and seems to rise to the occasion when they face a top team. When playing mediocre ones though they come out sluggish and unmotivated.

Schedule is about to get brutal but given how the performances so far against better competition that may be a good thing.
I hope you are right and we'll see how they look Wednesday in the ND make-up game. Munie's return from injury should be a big boost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT