ADVERTISEMENT

Zander should have played last week

Hoosier Manic

All-Big Ten
Sep 1, 2001
He is a great change of pace, definitely would have helped last week if he had gotten a couple of series at least....

Reactions: channi
He is a great change of pace, definitely would have helped last week if he had gotten a couple of series at least....
I don't like to 2nd guess the HC of any team because there could be a logical reason why they do what they do. Having said that, I wondered why after having some success the week before he didn't play at all against NU.

NU has been pretty stout against the run and not so much against the pass. That was the reason I'm guessing.

After Zander's performance today it's frustrating we didn't get one series of wildcat against NU. Offense was stagnant and play calling wasn't as creative as it is at times.
That was not the case today. I feel like CW opened up the playbook and we made plays for the most part all day. Maryland had a difficult time adjusting between RL and ZD (and Natee)

Reactions: DANC and IUcolorado
After Zander's performance today it's frustrating we didn't get one series of wildcat against NU. Offense was stagnant and play calling wasn't as creative as it is at times.
That was not the case today. I feel like CW opened up the playbook and we made plays for the most part all day. Maryland had a difficult time adjusting between RL and ZD (and Natee)
You may be right, but I dont want to look back. Everything that matters lies ahead of us. Survive UM and beat two beatable teams and go forward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT