ADVERTISEMENT

IU's softball team is off to a good start again...

ptrich

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
They are currently 8-2. I was curious as to how Taryn Kern was doing at Stanford after transferring there after having a great season at IU last year as one of the top freshmen in the nation. She has started every game for the Cardinal who are 5-4, and Kern was off to a slow start, hitting exactly .100 right now. Maybe she should have stayed at IU, but she decided to return to her home state of California.

Pitcher Bri Copeland was named the B1G Pitcher of the Week.

I wondered if she would stay at IU, with her being from California and having a great freshman season. This team could have been better with her in center field. Do you know if she didn't like her team at Bloomington, or just wanted to return closer to home?

I wondered if she would stay at IU, with her being from California and having a great freshman season. This team could have been better with her in center field. Do you know if she didn't like her team at Bloomington, or just wanted to return closer to home?
My understanding was that she wanted to be closer to her parents so they could see her play....only to then see Stanford join the ACC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT