ADVERTISEMENT

You tell 'em Victor!

If I knew wtf you were saying is answer it.

What match am I in?
The Pissing match with those who commented on hijacking threads... and this is not the first time you have done this... you only make it worse yourself ;)

Same as any other different subject? Huh?
I had started to say same as any other [rant] - different subject
IU tanked at the end of the season again.
Well are you referring to losing to a good team in the NCAA tournament ... but tell me more

injuries? what injuries beside Creek's are you talking about? wow, hadn't seen anyone that approach before. lol.

re-build mode? we were in "re-build mode" in year 6 after Cody and VO left? well, technically I guess we were but we shouldn't have been. that is why coach is topping hot seat lists this fall. he's always rebuilding when the expectations are to be reloading.

we lost 3 kids to early entry over 7 years and he can't overcome? isn't that his job? if you get kids good enough to leave early, and two clearly were from the outset, than it is your job to prepare. he didn't. again, that is why his job status hangs by a thread.

top 40 power programs lose kids to the NBA, injury and to transfers (though not at our rate lol) but so many find ways to overcome. we don't. our coach doesn't. man, one has to bend the very foundations of logic to defend our well-paid coach. luckily it appears our AD is about out of patience. poor coach is still so thin up front. it's so unfair for the universe to do this to him. he just needs better luck. haha
Creek and Elston as I stated previously. I'm not defending CTC, I just choose to focus on the positive aspects of the program. While you and your brethren constantly bash the program. Your choice I guess-but I really don't get the purpose.

Well are you referring to losing to a good team in the NCAA tournament ... but tell me more

More? I wasn't talking about just the tourney game, I was referring to IU losing 7 of their last ten games. Not reaching 70 points in six of those losses.

That is the definition of limping across the finish line

Yes I did make it worse today with Scott and once with you, unlike you two it's not a daily occurence, in multiple threads

Creek and Elston as I stated previously. I'm not defending CTC, I just choose to focus on the positive aspects of the program. While you and your brethren constantly bash the program. Your choice I guess-but I really don't get the purpose.
It's stated above ... they believe they have a forum to run a campaign that will reach the Trustees and AD... which is what is so entertaining... they truly believe it and feel they have to snuff any positive notion that is presented... It has become the CBC

More? I wasn't talking about just the tourney game, I was referring to IU losing 7 of their last ten games. Not reaching 70 points in six of those losses.

That is the definition of limping across the finish line

Yes I did make it worse today with Scott and once with you, unlike you two it's not a daily occurence, in multiple threads
No doubt end of regular season but there were some mitigating factors :D

I think you are exaggerating... again!

No doubt end of regular season but there were some mitigating factors :D

I think you are exaggerating... again!
Exaggerating what? They lost 7/10 and didn't score 70 in six of those games, those are facts

I think you are deflecting.....again

What were the mitigating factors that IU had that other teams didn't?

I think he's referring to them stumbling badly down the stretch in the Big Ten season and barely being selected for the NCAA tournament. Were you not paying attention then? Mitigating circumstances? Seriously?

I most certainly was right here... A huge step backwards? Hmmmmm care to elaborate?
You absolutely tucked tail and ran when IU stumbled to the finish line last year. You were no where to be seen, heard or found. If you say you were here, it's revisionist history.

We took a nose dive at the end of the season. I'm sure there is some hidden double super secret reason it happened though that only you know about.

I think he's referring to them stumbling badly down the stretch in the Big Ten season and barely being selected for the NCAA tournament. Were you not paying attention then?
There were mitigating factors, duh!

Exaggerating what?
About Every day in Multiple threads...

They lost 7/10 and didn't score 70 in six of those games, those are facts
You are not following ... not disputing that...

I think you are deflecting.....again

What were the mitigating factors that IU had that other teams didn't?
Which teams are you referring to?

the Elston injury made us bad the two years after he graduated. i'm lost.

no one is focusing just on the bad stuff it's just that some pretty bad basketball is eclipsing all else. lol

you are defending crean. you are trying to tell folks what the level of their dislike should be and how they should express it. good luck with that.

they say that but at least they know why the board is negative. you don't. that is bizarre. you'll fight anyone to the death who happens to put a post in the context of us being an under-performing program. and I guess everyone gets a turn on your merry-go-round until we aren't an under-performing program.

I've said what I needed to. please don't draw me back into your circular trap of bad homespun logic. Thanks! :)
I know why you are negative and I am upset with where the program is at as well but we go about dealing with it differently

I agree with you OP. One of, if not the, most talented teams under Crean and there's no reason they should not compete for a sweet 16

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT