ADVERTISEMENT

You Cincy peeps breathing?

When I was a little kid, my parents had that Bill Cosby album and the album, "My Son, the Celebrity" by Allan Sherman.
I wore them both out.
My HS art teacher made us listen to Bill Cosby albums while we created our sculpted masterpieces.

I still have one if anyone’s interested. I’ll let it go for $20K.

Ticketmaster just emailed me, a paltry $6500/ticket. I cannot even fathom that, even if I were reasonably well off I wouldn't spend that on a football game.

He really went from StL hero to villain quickly
Yup. Hate him. He married a Walmart but to his credit he parlayed that money into all of his own success. But he's cold. And awful. And lied.

I paid $1,500 for the World Series in 11. Cant imagine paying $6500. And honestly with TVs as great as they are it doesn't seem worth that much money to go

Yup. Hate him. He married a Walmart but to his credit he parlayed that money into all of his own success. But he's cold. And awful. And lied.

I paid $1,500 for the World Series in 11. Cant imagine paying $6500. And honestly with TVs as great as they are it doesn't seem worth that much money to go
$1500? You guys are all crazy! If you really want to see the game a TV is better anyway. Giving you crap but yeh 6500 is just nuts. That would be nuts sitting with the team on the sideline but $6500 covers my living expenses for a yr

$1500? You guys are all crazy! If you really want to see the game a TV is better anyway. Giving you crap but yeh 6500 is just nuts. That would be nuts sitting with the team on the sideline but $6500 covers my living expenses for a yr
$6,500 covers your living expenses for a year?!! Jesus. Are you off the grid? That must feel like freedom.

$6,500 covers your living expenses for a year?!! Jesus. Are you off the grid? That must feel like freedom.
Easily, I didnt do exact analysis and not counting food in that, but yeah, pd for house, vehicles pd for. Hey you were the guy telling people to watch out for me at pawn shops I would put their ears together lol. I live cheap, My TV/internet is my biggest single expense. It sure as hell does feel pretty free

If you own your house outright, and it's a really cheap house, and don't drink or smoke or have cable or streaming services, or own a car, and you only eat cheap shit from Aldi, it's possible.
Well, I don't smoke but add in not having to pay people to fix things and being resourceful , It isnt that hard. I eat well and notice I said not including food. Sorry your life sucks man.I'd love to take your quote and subpoena you when I fight property tax values as well, You sound like a real ally .

Well, I don't smoke but add in not having to pay people to fix things and being resourceful , It isnt that hard. I eat well and notice I said not including food. Sorry your life sucks man.I'd love to take your quote and subpoena you when I fight property tax values as well, You sound like a real ally .
You generate your own electricity, too? Work only from home and never drive anywhere? Utilities, insurance, property taxes, gas... That alone will get you close to $6500 unless you live in a box.

You generate your own electricity, too? Work only from home and never drive anywhere? Utilities, insurance, property taxes, gas... That alone will get you close to $6500 unless you live in a box.
Comprehension is your enemy once again. Maybe I didnt specify personal expenses so I give you that, Self employed mileage isnt a personal expense. I own my own 1000 gallon LP tank bought yrs ago for cheap and only use for hot water and stove . Burning 89.9 gas I bought a few yrs ago because I looked ahead. It will cost me more I know next time. I drive a diesel car that gets 50 mpg for 60%+ of my miles, do my own maintainence. I have car insurance as we all have to but play the odds . My house has been here 160 yrs so odds are in my favor and I can fix minor storm damage, Property taxes are like paying rent to me so that one is a big issue on an old house and competency of assessors, That is why I was asking about you being a witness that I live in a crappy house because they don't think so. I still have enough left over from that to get chicken wings a few times a year

Have fun Noodle. Congrats. Cincy will have a ton of fans all over the country pulling for you guys
This town is going to be crazy the next two weeks. We had fireworks going off in our suburban neighborhood after the game. And downtown was packed tonight. The whole thing is surreal. Hell, they were in last place in their division about 6 or 7 weeks ago! Plus, they had 4 wins last year, and 2 the year before.

What their defense did in the second half was amazing, especially the secondary. Allowed the line to get to Mahomes, and he's not good when you can put pressure on him. So many great plays.

And Joe Burrow is now in a position to be the first player ever to win the Heisman, and national championship, and a Super Bowl - and he could do all in a span of two years.

Cincinnati fans have been waiting a long time for this, through some of the most abysmal teams in NFL history. Incredibly loyal fans. This town is going to be rocking!

I can't go to sleep. Not yet.

And still there cheering each player as he drove home from the stadium.

What their defense did in the second half was amazing, especially the secondary. Allowed the line to get to Mahomes, and he's not good when you can put pressure on him. So many great plays.
Amazing is an understatement. KC had their way with Cincinnati in the first half. Talk about adjustments. I had to look up the name of your d coordinator as soon as the game ended.

Lou Anarumo

Not a household name but might be after this year. I wish I could have seen the coverage downfield instead of Mahomes just scrambling.

Whatever they changed at halftime was incredible.

Reactions: stollcpa
And likely why I always will!
I used to watch the Vikings when Page, Eller, etc were there. And of course Tarkenton always made them fun to watch. I've always wondered how Page would do on a defensive line today. I think he was not near as heavy as the current players on defensive lines today but he was fast.

I used to watch the Vikings when Page, Eller, etc were there. And of course Tarkenton always made them fun to watch. I've always wondered how Page would do on a defensive line today. I think he was not near as heavy as the current players on defensive lines today but he was fast.
Vikings are gonna get Jimmy H and rule the division when immunized retires.

Those were great teams. Loved Chuck Foreman. Was trying to remember their receivers and then thought of Ahmad Rashad. Can't believe Rashad is 72 years old! (I grew up a Lions fan, but still respected the Vikings greatly.)

Those were great teams. Loved Chuck Foreman. Was trying to remember their receivers and then thought of Ahmad Rashad. Can't believe Rashad is 72 years old! (I grew up a Lions fan, but still respected the Vikings greatly.)
Page was very intelligent... still hard to think of him as being a great football player AND an associate justice of the MN Supreme Court.

Allowed the line to get to Mahomes, and he's not good when you can put pressure on him. So many great plays.
I wish I could have seen the coverage downfield instead of Mahomes just scrambling.

Whenever I saw Mahomes make bad decision after bad decision (does he think he's Lamar Jackson or Mike Vick?) and get sacked I kept replaying this in my mind. THROW THE BALL AWAY. Almost cost them the game at the end of reg by losing 20 yards in sacks.

W6HelC0.gif

Whenever I saw Mahomes make bad decision after bad decision (does he think he's Lamar Jackson or Mike Vick?) and get sacked I kept replaying this in my mind. THROW THE BALL AWAY. Almost cost them the game at the end of reg by losing 20 yards in sacks.

W6HelC0.gif
Yep. You also saw how Burrow learned from his 9 sacks last week. He threw the ball away 3 or 4 times in the first half instead of taking the sack. Only had 1 sack the entire game. Plus, Burrow had four great runs - two of them where he was Houdini in escaping the sack. The dude can flat out play.

Yep. You also saw how Burrow learned from his 9 sacks last week. He threw the ball away 3 or 4 times in the first half instead of taking the sack. Only had 1 sack the entire game. Plus, Burrow had four great runs - two of them where he was Houdini in escaping the sack. The dude can flat out play.
Hopefully fame that’s headed his way doesn’t change him. He’s humble and respectful in all interviews.

Reactions: Crayfish57 and NPT

W6HelC0.gif
Yeah I told my wife that he got a huge contract (50 million/year) but I have my doubts about him being a great quarterback. Maybe he'll develop into one but he makes too many bad decisions now. Burrow showed more poise than he did except for the one time he threw it almost directly to a KC player but he was out of bounds.

BTW... did you see Purdue try the give the game away yesterday?

Yeah I told my wife that he got a huge contract (50 million/year) but I have my doubts about him being a great quarterback. Maybe he'll develop into one but he makes too many bad decisions now. Burrow showed more poise than he did except for the one time he threw it almost directly to a KC player but he was out of bounds.

BTW... did you see Purdue try the give the game away yesterday?
Well Burrow has a bit of the Favre in him. Gonna need to coach that out. But he's a gamer. No doubt about that.

Well, this was him arriving at KC. Got some Broadway Joe in him?

FKTZl_mWUAEEPLh
This is the guy who said that COVID wasn't a problem for Bengals players because there was no night life in Cincinnati. He has done great, but I wonder if he will want to move to brighter lights when he can.

This is the guy who said that COVID wasn't a problem for Bengals players because there was no night life in Cincinnati. He has done great, but I wonder if he will want to move to brighter lights when he can.
If he wins you a Super Bowl it probably won't hurt as much when he goes to the Giants.

but, he is from Ohio. Even though that didn't work out too well with Lebron

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
Well, this was him arriving at KC. Got some Broadway Joe in him?

FKTZl_mWUAEEPLh
I think it would be very difficult to not let it go to your head and influence your actions. I never followed Luck closely in Indy but he always seemed just like us normal people. :)

Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT