ADVERTISEMENT

Women are 15/15 and up 40 to 17

At the start of the second quarter. But I know, their basketball is boring. ( Sorry I’m just still salty about the men last night.)
Are you here?

We slacked off the past couple, but after that start it would be impossible not to.

These gals a so much fun to watch. Fundamental basketball played the way it's supposed to be played.
I cannot wait for the home Iowa game. It is already sold out an not until mid February. Our last time to see Caitlin in person too. Until she’s with the Fever.

I cannot wait for the home Iowa game. It is already sold out an not until mid February. Our last time to see Caitlin in person too. Until she’s with the Fever.
I think she will go pro, but it will be a pay cut. Her boyfriend works for the Pacers so it would be great for her in that regard

Reactions: zeke4ahs
I think she will go pro, but it will be a pay cut. Her boyfriend works for the Pacers so it would be great for her in that regard
Right, that’s why I think she’ll go now for one reason. situation couldn’t be better for her and with her addition, Fever are immediately a challenger.

Right, that’s why I think she’ll go now for one reason. situation couldn’t be better for her and with her addition, Fever are immediately a challenger.

Seem to recall there's a thing called the Draft. What guarantees she goes to the Fever?

I’m putting my boy down in ten. Ordered pizza and settling in for the southern charm finale. Another outstanding season
I’m behind again. But got to watch the Golden Bachelor Wedding!! It’s the television event of the year!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
And now Trista, also from IU. For a small state, we have pretty good representation in Bachelor Nation!

I know and they just showed Ben Higgy, my all time fav also from Indiana and IU. Fun fact, he was friends with Cody Zeller.
Ha! I think zeller was the last time I paid attention to iu bball. I like crean a lot. Super wheels off psycho. Made for entertaining viewing. That Miller just killed the program. Teams sucked and a level of boredom hard to replicate

Ha! I think zeller was the last time I paid attention to iu bball. I like crean a lot. Super wheels off psycho. Made for entertaining viewing. That Miller just killed the program. Teams sucked and a level of boredom hard to replicate
Was talking with a guy today about IU’s latest disaster. The words “ya know, the best coach we’ve had since Knight is Tom ****ing Crean” came out of my mouth.

Christ.

Was talking with a guy today about IU’s latest disaster. The words “ya know, the best coach we’ve had since Knight is Tom ****ing Crean” came out of my mouth.

Christ.
Tom crean was awesome. Goofy as **** but sort of crazy. Good combo. I rooted real hard for Davis back in the day too. I liked him a lot

Hey learned a new term for us. Cardi B said she was “dicked down” by offset. I don’t have a clear understanding of what that means but I will. Promise you that
Guess it all depends on how you use the term. Nuance and context.

Nuance.
And
Context.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Hey learned a new term for us. Cardi B said she was “dicked down” by offset. I don’t have a clear understanding of what that means but I will. Promise you that
I think you can probably figure it out….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT