ADVERTISEMENT

You Cincy peeps breathing?

I was Cincy fan before we got Colts, most people around me were Bears. Just texting with some Cincy friends.

I never thought this team could do it, dang this is exciting. I guess this means bet on SF before that game starts.

Reactions: Noodle
The other exciting part for me, not a single game was aired this year locally (aside from their Thursday night game where I was in Colorado at a cabin without the NFL network). I will get to see a couple national games next year.

I was Cincy fan before we got Colts, most people around me were Bears. Just texting with some Cincy friends.
Lots of Steelers and Cowboys fans with Cincy fans mixed in. Been a Colts guy since 84. Steeler when I was real young.

Coin toss should never be so meaningful
Well, there are coin tosses and then there are COIN tosses.

Screen-Shot-2022-01-26-at-6.40.01-PM.png

There was an old comic strip from the 70s, G Washington and King George standing with a referee between them. The ref says, "The visitors have lost the toss and must wear red and stand in open fields".
That was also part of a bit by Bill Cosby on his album "Bill Cosby is a Very Funny Fellow...Right" when he talks about coin tosses before wars.

At the risk of being cancelled:

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
That was also part of a bit by Bill Cosby on his album "Bill Cosby is a Very Funny Fellow...Right" when he talks about coin tosses before wars.

At the risk of being cancelled:

Ah, I could not remember it.

There was also something about a coin toss and a dual, one person won and got an M16 and the loser got a stack of cream pies. The final panel had a bunch of Blam blam blam on the left side and single "fwip" on the right.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Ah, I could not remember it.

There was also something about a coin toss and a dual, one person won and got an M16 and the loser got a stack of cream pies. The final panel had a bunch of Blam blam blam on the left side and single "fwip" on the right.
When I was a little kid, my parents had that Bill Cosby album and the album, "My Son, the Celebrity" by Allan Sherman.
I wore them both out.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
Coin toss should never be so meaningful
After the coin toss I thought I was golden. During the game I made two $500 bets. I had KC minis 2 1/2 and minus 3 1/2. I thought I’d get a KC TD and win both. I actually thought I’d get touchdown at the end of regulation and win both.

• Angry
Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT